The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 29-07-2022, 06:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Any bros who can host this Sunday morning and looking for Indomie?
Old 29-07-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Souloflust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rumbleasd View Post
any contact to share
Hi all, just created this account. I wanna look for some Burmese, are they hard to up? Also I have some contact that can exchange , pm and let me know.
Old 29-07-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumbleasd View Post
any contact to share
Hi all, just created this account. I wanna look for some Burmese, are they hard to up? Also I have some contact that can exchange, 3 Indo, first date upped, give you the contact and you try yourself.
Old 29-07-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Wanna exchange some contact, indo upped the first date, petite with nice curve. Also anyone upped Burmese bfr? They are hard to pickup
Old 29-07-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Many tips on this thread. Just slowly look through them. Many apps to choose from so just pick your poison. Hooking up with them is like hooking up with any other lady
What about Myanmar ladies
Old 29-07-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
She is indonesian, and she is a maid.

Maybe that bro think this 2 information is so damn unique that whole singapore only have 1. LOL
These 2 clues even Sherlock Holmes cannot solve lor

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-07-2022, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Among all countries, DH particularly prefer to work in Singapore. Because Singaporean are in general better off, imagine DH posted to JB and try asking for SGD$200 per pop. They're most likely getting their face slapped off their shoulders. Singaporean being better off also cause the problem of spoiling market. If only everyone can stand together and fix the market lol but highly unlikely.

Most important reason why they would crack their heads trying to work in Singapore is the amount of self esteem they got from generous local men. Remember this, most of them are rejects in their home country, usually by their own husbands. Unwanted back home, but worshipped by local men. Tell me, who wouldn't want to be here?

Come to think of it, it's really ironic that those Indo men got to get fresh blood while we clear their leftovers. Now, do you still feel superior?
When come to sex, there is no fresh blood or leftover.. feel superior or inferior..
I think it all come to tat 30s or 1min when u unload yr sperm.. it is worth the 50 or 200 tat u paying.. or it shld be free..
No disrespect to bro who feel screwing maid shld be free.. but in this world how many things is free.. those thinking shld be free must be still living in the mountain.. everything is free.. q
Old 29-07-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Iwant2fuck is Cool - loads of Potential

So troublesome....

While researching which budget hotel to bring DH friend this sunday, came across threads that kanna AV Raid. What? Must rehearse with DH how to answers the questions?

Like 1st time going, although know 1 months plus but never dated before. Also have send $10 once in while when she ran out of $ to eat meals before her boss pay salary.

Like that counted as not FL right. Only know her block number, .........

Sianz, is budget around harbourfront easy to get 2 hours? was thinking of bringing her to batam

PS: found someone renting out their chalet (give up) but $400 for 4 days, max 4 pax.......anyone BBQ on different dates before?
PS2: Also was thinking if can get those property agents that rent out properties, got anyone try take key go do survey for a few days to look see?
Old 29-07-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
When come to sex, there is no fresh blood or leftover.. feel superior or inferior..
I think it all come to tat 30s or 1min when u unload yr sperm.. it is worth the 50 or 200 tat u paying.. or it shld be free..
No disrespect to bro who feel screwing maid shld be free.. but in this world how many things is free.. those thinking shld be free must be still living in the mountain.. everything is free.. q
Well my current 2 is free. The last few also have been free. Everytime only pay hotel and meals. As long as ask for money be it before or after action I will just cut and move on. This is called fwb mah. The moment u pay for sex on top of hotel and meal rates is called fl already. With that $50-$200 rather go find Chinese, viet or Thai. I guess this is the environment we were brought up in…money can settle everything. Why go through so much hassle? Long ago I was like tat. But after living overseas for a long period where everything not money can solve or too expensive, u learn that spending money may not be the way. Yes u can get things done much quicker but the satisfaction that u use ur kc skills is more worthwhile imho. Not good looking? Nvm. Not rich or have a car? Nvm also. As long as u know how to make a girl feel comfy and charm ur way through, all these material things go out the window. My experience was not a one day thing but something learnt over the years. I’m had a few free bongs with ktv girls after the last session before with no money involved other than the tips at the ktv. If ppl can do it, why not u. Making an effort to try instead of being such a realist or pessimist…in the end if u think cannot, sure cannot one. Just my 2 cents worth

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 29-07-2022, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Well my current 2 is free. The last few also have been free. Everytime only pay hotel and meals. As long as ask for money be it before or after action I will just cut and move on. This is called fwb mah. The moment u pay for sex on top of hotel and meal rates is called fl already. With that $50-$200 rather go find Chinese, viet or Thai. I guess this is the environment we were brought up in…money can settle everything. Why go through so much hassle? Long ago I was like tat. But after living overseas for a long period where everything not money can solve or too expensive, u learn that spending money may not be the way. Yes u can get things done much quicker but the satisfaction that u use ur kc skills is more worthwhile imho. Not good looking? Nvm. Not rich or have a car? Nvm also. As long as u know how to make a girl feel comfy and charm ur way through, all these material things go out the window. My experience was not a one day thing but something learnt over the years. I’m had a few free bongs with ktv girls after the last session before with no money involved other than the tips at the ktv. If ppl can do it, why not u. Making an effort to try instead of being such a realist or pessimist…in the end if u think cannot, sure cannot one. Just my 2 cents worth
Very well written. However, I do not think we should try to believe what we find joy or not of others but our set of standard or subjectivity.
There are people who think GFE will only be relevant when it's a FOC FB, however, how many women out there are just seeking pure sex and not love and emotion?
Also, its not about our upbringing that makes us think everything can be settled by money. If we ain't looking for gf or wife to be, what's wrong in engaging the straight forward commercial sex to be a pervert who loves to voyeur or worst, to molest or rape an innocent girl?
To each it's own. While it's obvious that you are a veteran in getting your so called free sex, just don't use that to judge the others.
Old 29-07-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Those who knows is free, may have went thru the Badoo dating apps few yrs back. Juz chat, the next moment either they show boobs or Sunday already inside your room fucking, totally free. Before more local n angmo started fucking them, bangala or indian fw already fucking them at staircases n give $5.
Old 29-07-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 3
sinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysinkie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My relationship with 2 Indonesia girl doesn’t last more than 1 month. Both know my address. Stay in my house play game, watch Netflix, eat and sleep. Less than 1 week of knowing using WhatsApp. Can straight away become gf. And also free sex. No $ involved. Breakup reason same… within one month ask if interested to get married in the future. I say no..

Plenty of good looking and young looking DH in Paya Lebar every Sunday. Just approach them. Mostly are friendly
Old 29-07-2022, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
boboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just a friendly reminder to all bros here..I have a friend who love going to screw indo gal and also dump them when he is bored..I did advised him to be careful not to fool ard with indo as they are well known for their black magic and once u kena that it liao.
Like my friend what he got in return was damn scary..he stomach can be damn bloated and hard like wanna explode and this black magic is call "BUSUNG" well known to Malay and indo people..the only way he recover was the lady she hurt forgive him and went back to the shaman to release the black magic cast on him..I saw it with my own eye how he suffer and how the family manage to persuade the lady to forgive him..so becareful bros out here bcoz people in indo have this saying "without touching u they can even kill you or make u suffer..

P.S u guy can Google about BUSUNG
Old 29-07-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 9
boboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboboriz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just a friendly reminder to all bros here..I have a friend who love going to screw indo gal and also dump them when he is bored..I did advised him to be careful not to fool ard with indo as they are well known for their black magic and once u kena that it liao.
Like my friend what he got in return was damn scary..his stomach can be damn bloated and hard like wanna explode and this black magic is call "BUSUNG" well known to Malay and indo people..the only way he recover was the lady she hurt forgive him and went back to the shaman to release the black magic cast on him..I saw it with my own eye how he suffer and how the family manage to persuade the lady to forgive him..so becareful bros out here bcoz people in indo have this saying "without touching u they can even kill you or make u suffer..

P.S u guy can Google about BUSUNG
Old 29-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mivec1022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where to find Intan or Ellen?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1