The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
kopishopuncle

Old 10-01-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
curioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurioushan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: MP along geylang rd

Hi Bros yo-yo ctc pls
Old 10-01-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2133 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

MET another ML At Geylang. A Young and cute lady. Not very tall but really have a nice tits(handfull n not sagging) and a very good figure. To be Frank her massage nothing to shout about but is the service u should go for. After some massage, she will lick your back n apply 蚂蚁上树n 海底捞月,very gentle n slowly. After she will ask u turn over and she will sleep beside u slowly hj for u and whereby can hug and kiss the tis n the feeling was very good as she nice tits. And she will ask u touch her abalone telling u is solid and nice. SO WE do a 69 and wow shoik sia. And after tat we will have the final count down n she seem enjoy it and u can hear her moan so sexy n make u come. Is a gems tat can't be miss. Will visit her when bullet is back. ENTRANCE 60. Fj 150 for walk in. But if u said recommended by 猪头,she will charge u only 130.
美美mei mei
btw she said she is going to shave
Old 10-01-2024, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Yoyo at 2am last night she was about to leave because her boyfriend I think was about to picked her up. Asked him if he can wait a bit. And told me we go straight for action. She is very cute and has a nice body and great natural tits.

I was especially excited knowing someone was waiting for her 😂
Old 10-01-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ravenraven2323 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited YY as recommended,

Very sweet pretty lady with high GFE, action started once entered and get into heated action. Speak french very well and a great cuddler, slim, tall with great smooth skin and nice leg. Very nice firm tits which fit her tone body well. The rest is history which make me very very happy, after deed give me a well good head massage and not rushing. In and out just nice 1 hour.

Look : 8/10 very feminine look
Body : 9/10
Breast : Nicely shape with nice nipple
Well shaven pussy

The rest shall let you ownself decided when you visit.
Old 10-01-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can some pm yoyo contact pls? Thank you.
Old 10-01-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi. May I get Yoyo's contact please? Hopefully can meet her soon. Maybe today or tomorrow. Thank you.
Old 11-01-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2747 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks @kopishopuncle for 悠悠 YoYo contact, Really enjoying myself.
Have requested her to wear cheongsam, my favourite clothing, wow I should say I was never regretted for the decision. To all bro, she really stand up for this, by writing this now my brother also stand up
The cheongsam is translucent & she wear nothing inside, can see the ample boobs n shaven Mei mei really turn me on. The rest is history.
Below is my humble rating; YMMV
Look: 9/10
Body: 9/10 Slim not much fat
Boobs: Think got C
GFE: 10/10 accomodating to all my requests
RTM: Yes, Definitely YES.
Please refer to @kopishopuncle for the contact.

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 11-01-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bro. Can you please share contact or address? Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
MET another ML At Geylang. A Young and cute lady. Not very tall but really have a nice tits(handfull n not sagging) and a very good figure. To be Frank her massage nothing to shout about but is the service u should go for. After some massage, she will lick your back n apply 蚂蚁上树n 海底捞月,very gentle n slowly. After she will ask u turn over and she will sleep beside u slowly hj for u and whereby can hug and kiss the tis n the feeling was very good as she nice tits. And she will ask u touch her abalone telling u is solid and nice. SO WE do a 69 and wow shoik sia. And after tat we will have the final count down n she seem enjoy it and u can hear her moan so sexy n make u come. Is a gems tat can't be miss. Will visit her when bullet is back. ENTRANCE 60. Fj 150 for walk in. But if u said recommended by 猪头,she will charge u only 130.
美美mei mei
Old 11-01-2024, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2133 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rharlan View Post
Hi bro. Can you please share contact or address? Thanks
Given. BTW how...Don ask yoyo contact from me cos I m not the TS. please get from the bro who share the ctc. Thanka
Old 11-01-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
klavier888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
美美mei mei
hi bro. can share ctc tks
Old 11-01-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 20
birdy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybirdy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro mikhailG9,

can share yoyo's contacts? thanks
Old 11-01-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Pm'ed you yoyo's ctc.
Bro, can share yoyo ctc. Tyvm
Old 11-01-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 2
dontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to beholddontcheatmeleh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
美美mei mei
I want to shave for her 😄
Old 11-01-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StayReally View Post
2024 Bonk#4
As promised to her, visited K today before she rtv. Was given the curtain room at the back with the shower room. Went for a quick shower and got back to the room wrapped with a towel. She was already waiting in the room and gave me a cup of water. As I took the cup from her and starting to drink, she was quick to remove my towel and gave me a nice & sensual blow job while kneeling down. Had a long blow job session with her eyes rolling up (white balls) and doing "cock-eye" while sucking my rod. Overall, had a wonderful last bonking session with her. Short fr, not much time left.
For sharing
She told me she will be leaving on 10-Jan morning, may or may not return after cny. For those bro is into her, grab her before she leaves in 1 day time.
She introduced me another Viet ml - Lucky, yet to try.
Have fun!
Of course will come back.. Money too good and more plastic/cosmetic surgeries lined up..
Good for us except that she is likely going to increase rate given her popularity..
Old 11-01-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dragondojima deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro able to share Yoyo contact pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1