The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyboi1 View Post
maybe it was cos i was staying in the same hotel and I used my room phone. they asked for my room no. and called me back via the front desk and asked me to go to their floor for a look. the girls as expected arent from hk. but they were taiwanese and not that bad looking. job was not very sloppy either.
LOL! Never even thought of this! Goes to prove the old adage about more than one way to skin a cat!

By the way - these girls are very adept at taking on various personae and/or "job at home" etc; same I guess with pros anywhere! Anything to make themselves more marketable and higher "tip-able!" LOL. Anything from northern gals being a Korean when they can speak a smattering of the language (how many of us can actually speak Korean? And only recognize trite little Korean from k-pop!) or Xiamen girls speaking some Taiwanese etc. And of course, how they're a teacher or a nurse or ?? Forced into it as they're such good obedient girls sacrificing themselves to alleviate some family tragedy or...??!!

Not that it really matters, for in the final analysis it's you who enjoys the hour or so of fantasy!

Just saying!

SEAJ
Old 10-04-2014, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

From my recent experience (a month ago), when I call to book ... the person on the other end will ask for the hotel and room no; and call back to my room to make sure that the caller is genuine. But just a word of caution, more than once ... they would send other than the person that you chose and book

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Presumably for the honey/hotel walk in girls?
If you did, what was the result?
SEAJ
Old 10-04-2014, 02:35 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
From my recent experience (a month ago), when I call to book ... the person on the other end will ask for the hotel and room no; and call back to my room to make sure that the caller is genuine. But just a word of caution, more than once ... they would send other than the person that you chose and book
I presume you were booking for a girl to come over to your room instead of you going over to her hotel? Which is what I was wondering about - for as far as I know, they'd usually not entertain such, as it's basically un-practicable for these pimps to arrange without you having a mobile.

Did you have to pay around triple the stated amount plus taxi and would only send the gal over a bit later at night?

SEAJ
Old 11-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Speaking thru my past few experiences ... the arrangement is pretty good. After they called you back at the hotel, they would explain the cost (same $$$ as quoted in sex141), delivery time (about 0.5 - 1 hr) and minimum charges if you decided to reject. Problem is (most of the time) the delivery good is not the same as the ordered one.

Quote:
I presume you were booking for a girl to come over to your room instead of you going over to her hotel? Which is what I was wondering about - for as far as I know, they'd usually not entertain such, as it's basically un-practicable for these pimps to arrange without you having a mobile.

Did you have to pay around triple the stated amount plus taxi and would only send the gal over a bit later at night?

SEAJ
Old 11-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Speaking thru my past few experiences ... the arrangement is pretty good. After they called you back at the hotel, they would explain the cost (same $$$ as quoted in sex141), delivery time (about 0.5 - 1 hr) and minimum charges if you decided to reject. Problem is (most of the time) the delivery good is not the same as the ordered one.
LOL! And yet another thing I did not know!!

I of course do NOT ever call for girls to come to my hotel room (Heck - I live here!!) but I've had multiple visiting friends relaying back to me that them asking for approx triple the published 141 rate plus taxi is pretty well de-rigeur.

And that in most cases, they'd only agree to do so later in the evening when presumably their in-house business drops.

Thanks for your reply and thanks for your upz!
Tried to upz you back I had already upped you prior so....

SEAJ
Old 11-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Cool ... found a resident brudder. Any good recommendation for drinking (just clean drinking with eyes washing)? Getting a bit bored with the regular watering holes in Escalator and Wan Chai ... looking for new playground

Quote:
LOL! And yet another thing I did not know!!

I of course do NOT ever call for girls to come to my hotel room (Heck - I live here!!) but I've had multiple visiting friends relaying back to me that them asking for approx triple the published 141 rate plus taxi is pretty well de-rigeur...

SEAJ
Old 11-04-2014, 10:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Lan Kwai Fong 蘭桂坊 Bars

Quote:
Any good recommendation for drinking (just clean drinking with eyes washing)? Getting a bit bored with the regular watering holes in Escalator and Wan Chai ... looking for new playground
Everytime I see your nick I'll remember you as the Tan Binh Barbershop originator!

How's life in India or still in HCMC?
It's been donkey years since I met up with you.

Maybe you can try Hong Kong's famous Lan Kwai Fong 蘭桂坊 for bars (non humsup).
Drop off at Central MTR Station.
Have fun!
Old 11-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cool ... found a resident brudder. Any good recommendation for drinking (just clean drinking with eyes washing)? Getting a bit bored with the regular watering holes in Escalator and Wan Chai ... looking for new playground
Don't really party much out in Hong Kong myself but yeah, LAN Kwai FONG is always a good standby alongside knutsford terrace in tsimshatsui. Enough eye candy these places.

More intimate drinking holes are those street level AND in the multi storey bar/restaurant buildings at tang lung street or yiu wah street close to Times Square in CWB.

SEAJ
Old 12-04-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Just replied to a PM asking how safe walk-ups are; think it may be informative for others too - and thus my C+P forthwith:

Well, I've not heard of any problems whatsoever with walk-ups unless the customer makes problems or starts acting like an ass / in which case, yeah, "boys" will be there to help out their sis.

Please note that these walk-ups are all businesses and they all want no problems at all - safe, secure, a good time - everything to make clients come and keep coming.

Having said that, take the usual precautions; bring just enough money for the deed plus tips and incidentals,agree on the price and even special requests you may have beforehand - even before you actually get into the room - don't pay in advance and....enjoy yourself!! I'm pretty sure I ain't giving you bad/inadequate advise!

SEAJ
Old 12-04-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Pwongfk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can advise where to find the Young buddies in the sex141? Sorry for my ignorance

Quote:
Originally Posted by oly999 View Post
Anyone has any luck speaking in Mandarin or English to those Honey Girls / Young Buddies operators ?

http://go141.com/en/type-5-honey-gir...ies-model.html

http://go141.com/en/avstar.php

The last time I was there I called and sms 5-8 different numbers but they said sorry when they learnt I could not speak Cantonese

Am going there again this Wed on a business trip
Old 12-04-2014, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Pwongfk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro sorry for my ignorance. Can any one advise where to find the young buddies at the sex141?
Old 12-04-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JohnnieBlack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in hk, wan chai area over the next few days. Is lam Kuai fan the nearest place to chill? Will be alone most prob, any tips or advise is greatly appreciated.
Old 12-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 0
denniskflee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdenniskflee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdenniskflee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am in HK from 12 - 15th April.

Any good recommendation or bros to tag along?
Old 12-04-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pwongfk View Post
Bro sorry for my ignorance. Can any one advise where to find the young buddies at the sex141?
Forget about it. Young buddies, hotel walk-in, honey girls - these are interchangeable terms as they are what was used in the past on the website.

No idea why they keep changing the name.

SEAJ
Old 12-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnieBlack View Post
I will be in hk, wan chai area over the next few days. Is lam Kuai fan the nearest place to chill? Will be alone most prob, any tips or advise is greatly appreciated.
Wanchai itself - closest to central on Lockhart and jaffe roads ( cross road fenwick st and luard road,) is mongering central for the non-Chinese speaking punters.
Mostly PI, LOS providers, bars, pubs, discos etc

LAN Kwai FONG is in central and is for civvie action.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1