The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
frankly speaking for raw sex the most she will ask is 500 rmb
those milfs tui na shops at luohu cun ,in the past many milfs offer me 500 rmb for raw sex, of course you did a wise choice by wearing condom
who knows she might be offering raw to every single chinaman customer?
did you get her contact number? is she a milf?
thanks for sharing, will up your points soon
Agreed. Condom on all the time. I guess anal and pussy shot for rmb300 is a deal then. She didn't want to give her number. She is about late 20s is my guess. Have returned up. Maybe we can Cheong together sometime.
Old 28-01-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!
Re: Shenzhen Tui Na Shop

Quote:
if i am not wrong, last i heard your darling wang ping is still working in the sex trade in dalian, but she worked as high class fl in those japanese-themed bars in dalian
i guessed after she left singapore, she must have slept with many japanese men
in dalian
maybe during her time in singapore she managed to hook up a rich japanese expat working in singapore
if i am not wrong thru sammyboyforum , she got close to 500 customers booking her on a regular basis
bro raftwee was the threadstarter and screened those 500 men who asked for her contact
No way I scan 500! Not even 1 to start with! 1pass 2 pass4.. Why you keep on tabbing her scores with japs n dick? move on!

Btw she is not my darling...totally forgotten liao!!! Finding a sz milkmaid is always on my mind!!
Old 28-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Agreed. Condom on all the time. I guess anal and pussy shot for rmb300 is a deal then. She didn't want to give her number. She is about late 20s is my guess. Have returned up. Maybe we can Cheong together sometime.
Come across and milkmaid services?
Old 28-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Last night in SZ so went down to Luohu and walked around ShangriLa. Was approached by an old lady offering SYT. Quoted 300, I told her 150 and she agreed. Took me to a tall building next to the Shang and we took elevator up.

Open door and only one WG. She is young about 20 but looks like my chubby cousin from the village. Not fat but a bit meaty. Face is typical small eyes and round shape. I prefer big eyes and high cheekbones. Furthermore she was wearing a pair of roller blades with the price tag still on them. The old lady asked her to stand up for me to evaluate but she seems reluctant. Even though she is young but she don;t seem interested so I started to leave. The old lady got desperate and pulled out her phone to call someone else.

A MILF came in 5 mins later, she is probably in her 30s. Slender body, B boobs, shapely. What attracted me was her sparkling eyes and wide smiling mouth. She smiled and looked at me when she came in. She made eye contact and gave out a cheerful vibe. Between her and the young girl I decided to go for service rather than age.

We got into the room and undressed each other. We were chatting like old friends.

Her face is nice for me probably 7/10. Her body is slender but flat backside. She still has a nice shape. Clean pussy with a tuft of hair which I liked.

All the while she was cheerful and kept up a nice conversation. We hugged and roamed a bit, then I laid her down and sucked her nips and fingered her pussy. She was starting to get high so I covered up and mounted her.

We did missionary and she hugged me tight and wrapped her legs around mine to squeeze and grind her pussy against my groin. Either she is a good actor or she is really enjoying it. I shifted angle and kept pumping harder. She started to mew. When I came she kept grinding against me and wrapping her legs around mine not letting me go. She hasnt got enough yet. So as I was still hard I kept pumping on till sore.

We collapsed on the bed and chatted abit. Cleaned up and I started to dress up. She whispered if I could tip her. I gave her another 50, she looked at the tip and I think she was expecting 100. There was hint of a frown, just slight but she still smiled and took it. She said the old lady did not give her much. I wanted to give more but didnt want to spoil market.

I told her I share her contact online. Call her directly and nego the price with her. She is fine going to your hotel but expect to pay 300 for that.

Ah Zhen 18nine seven553465eight. Tell her Ta Niu from SG gave you her contact.

Again she is not a SYT but good service with GFE feeling.
Old 28-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her face is nice for me probably 7/10. Her body is slender but flat backside. She still has a nice shape. Clean pussy with a tuft of hair which I liked.

All the while she was cheerful and kept up a nice conversation. We hugged and roamed a bit, then I laid her down and sucked her nips and fingered her pussy. She was starting to get high so I covered up and mounted her.

We did missionary and she hugged me tight and wrapped her legs around mine to squeeze and grind her pussy against my groin. Either she is a good actor or she is really enjoying it. I shifted angle and kept pumping harder. She started to mew. When I came she kept grinding against me and wrapping her legs around mine not letting me go. She hasnt got enough yet. So as I was still hard I kept pumping on till sore.

We collapsed on the bed and chatted abit. Cleaned up and I started to dress up. She whispered if I could tip her. I gave her another 50, she looked at the tip and I think she was expecting 100. There was hint of a frown, just slight but she still smiled and took it. She said the old lady did not give her much. I wanted to give more but didnt want to spoil market.

I told her I share her contact online. Call her directly and nego the price with her. She is fine going to your hotel but expect to pay 300 for that.

sorry bro, wants to up you but push wrong button, will make up later, guys please help me out here
Old 28-01-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post
Come across and milkmaid services?
Check your PM!

Have I got good news for you!!

Woo Hoo!!

SEAJ
Old 29-01-2015, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6964 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last night in SZ so went down to Luohu and walked around ShangriLa. Was approached by an old lady offering SYT. Quoted 300, I told her 150 and she agreed. Took me to a tall building next to the Shang and we took elevator up.

Open door and only one WG. She is young about 20 but looks like my chubby cousin from the village. Not fat but a bit meaty. Face is typical small eyes and round shape. I prefer big eyes and high cheekbones. Furthermore she was wearing a pair of roller blades with the price tag still on them. The old lady asked her to stand up for me to evaluate but she seems reluctant. Even though she is young but she don;t seem interested so I started to leave. The old lady got desperate and pulled out her phone to call someone else.

A MILF came in 5 mins later, she is probably in her 30s. Slender body, B boobs, shapely. What attracted me was her sparkling eyes and wide smiling mouth. She smiled and looked at me when she came in. She made eye contact and gave out a cheerful vibe. Between her and the young girl I decided to go for service rather than age.

We got into the room and undressed each other. We were chatting like old friends.

so your 15 days in china is up?
did you try any of the milf tui na shops?
thanks for the useful fr
i am glad you choose to explore instead of using those internet sex services
many local chinamen have been conned and cheated by those wechat services
they promise you heaven and paradise
but most are con jobs at 1000 rmb for 2 hours or even less
Old 29-01-2015, 07:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
sorry bro, wants to up you but push wrong button, will make up later, guys please help me out here
Bro Done me upped him put ur name lol...
Old 29-01-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro Done me upped him put ur name lol...
thanks bro
Old 29-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
so your 15 days in china is up?
did you try any of the milf tui na shops?
thanks for the useful fr
i am glad you choose to explore instead of using those internet sex services
many local chinamen have been conned and cheated by those wechat services
they promise you heaven and paradise
but most are con jobs at 1000 rmb for 2 hours or even less
Biz trip coming to an end so leaving. Did not try tuina milf. Will explore more next time. Any to recommend? Have also not gone to spa and tried to snare pussy there. Maybe when the temperature ones down a bit.
Old 29-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
thanks bro
Thanks guys! Will look to up each of you every 24 hrs.
Old 29-01-2015, 05:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen Tui Na Shops

Quote:
Biz trip coming to an end so leaving. Did not try tuina milf. Will explore more next time. Any to recommend? Have also not gone to spa and tried to snare pussy there.
Hahahaha can try Luohu Cun or Futian Tui Na Shops.
Be very firm with the MILFs!
Once the cock stroking starts your big head shuts down!

Snaring Spa masseuses can be costly and inefficient.

Most efficient is BBS punting.
Old 31-01-2015, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6964 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Tui Na Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Once the cock stroking starts your big head shuts down!

today news
hong kong man jailed 1 year in shenzhen for bigamy
he got wife in hong kong but tried to marry his prc younger mistress in mainland china ,one country 2 systems is bullshit, whatever one does wrong in china the police will come after you in hong kong hahaha
重婚被判刑却监外执行

带着小三秀恩爱遭前妻举报

五十多岁的王某,多年前来深创业,在事业逐渐做大的同时,王某认识了年轻女子吴某,并与结发妻子胡女士渐行 渐远。王某与吴某同居后,又到香港生下了孩子,并对外以夫妻名义相称。胡女士多次交涉无果后,作为自诉案件 愤而向法院提起诉讼。因犯重婚罪,王某被法院判处有期徒刑一年。但是不久,法院以其患有严重疾病为由,决定 对其暂予监外执行。

据胡女士反映,其也选择与王某离了婚,并以为从此清静了。然而,被暂予监外执行的王某,还有意与吴某在她面 前秀幸福,吴某更是多次故意用言语刺激胡女士,“我老公身体没问题啊,你又能怎么样?”终于有一天,胡某迈 进了市检察院的大门,向检察机关痛哭举报。

检察官告诉记者,减刑、假释、暂予监外执行专项检察活动的重点对象是现在监狱、看守所、社区矫正场所服刑的 职务犯罪、金融类犯罪、黑社会性质犯罪罪犯(简称“三类罪犯”),“王某的罪名是重婚罪,严格说不属于此次 专项活动的重点对象,但这属于人民群众有反映、有举报的情况,因此也引起了我们的高度重视,并随即展开了相 关调查。”

检察官还带王某进行了体检,并组织了专家组对其体检结果进行了分析研判,最终认定王某所患高血压短期内不至 于危及生命,根据现行的标准,应当收监执行。于是,检察机关向法院提出了对王某收监的建议。原本以为躲过牢 狱之灾的王某,这次是真的“进去”了。近日,其妻子胡某,还专程向市检察院送来了“执法为民、公正廉明”的 锦旗。

链接

已被撤销监外执行决定的部分罪犯

●深圳市中医院原院长、党委书记侯庆中

(因犯受贿罪,20 12年10月被判处
Old 31-01-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Tui Na Shops

Quote:
today news
hong kong man jailed 1 year in shenzhen for bigamy
he got wife in hong kong but tried to marry his prc younger mistress in mainland china ,one country 2 systems is bullshit, whatever one does wrong in china the police will come after you in hong kong hahaha
重婚被判刑却监外执行
….被判处
Funny how two people can come to different meaning and focus onto a differing detail in one single news article!

You latch on the supposed permeability of prosecutorial powers between China and Hong Kong while I right away think “Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!”

By the way, except for POLITICAL cases, I don’t think I’ve ever heard about Chinese LE reaching into Hong Kong to nab anybody. The guy was most likely put back in jail when he was in Shenzhen as any arrests in Hong Kong at the behest of mainland authorities must involve official negotiations (there is NO extradition treaties/agreement HKG and PRC yet), Hong Kong court adjudication etc.

There are countless Xiao San’s in China being packaged by guys from Hong Kong, Taiwan and yes, even Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia etc. There are varying “degrees” of marriages, from the most common practice of cohabitation, to “traditional” marriage ceremonies held in the girl’s hometown involving only treating her family/friends to a banquet without ANY legal documents being signed – to of course just out and out Bigamy.

NO telling what the state of marriage in this particular news item, all it tells me is that the idiot certainly got no control over his women plus more significantly, the fact that Official Wife certainly “Hath Fury” over Xiao San’s cheekiness. Cain’t leave well enough alone. LOL

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 31-01-2015 at 07:24 PM.
Old 31-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all

If any bros want to party together at SZ, feel free to add me on my WeChat, ID is QCWholesale

Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1