The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 25-06-2014, 02:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!Falicia is one of the Best!
Re: Fucking in the public area

I remembered a guy brought me up to the highest level of a hdb flat in jalan tenaga area. The staircase was far away from the few units and he told me that nobody would use the staircase as they had the 2 lifts fetching the residents. True enough,we were there for 4 hours and nobody walked past or took the lift. Guess the residents there sleep very early. The guy took off my skirt and thongs and we were half naked bottom.
Old 25-06-2014, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Spend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, there's quite a lot of handicapped toilet around that can be used.Do look out.
Old 25-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jfrank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falicia View Post
I remembered a guy brought me up to the highest level of a hdb flat in jalan tenaga area. The staircase was far away from the few units and he told me that nobody would use the staircase as they had the 2 lifts fetching the residents. True enough,we were there for 4 hours and nobody walked past or took the lift. Guess the residents there sleep very early. The guy took off my skirt and thongs and we were half naked bottom.
Nice..!
Just took off your skirts?
Old 25-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Icecreamsoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Is sex in your private pool at a resort counted? Just had a short 3D2N getaway to Phuket with my wife and i purposely booked the deluxe room that has our very own spa pool that leads to the swim area where it is abt the same width as MBS. The highlight was when we skinny dipped just after midnight.

We tiptoed out from our room with the lights off to make it more tactical. If the neighboring unit peeked over or if the higher units looked down they will get a free show. She was in her bikini and I was wearing speedos. Frenched in the pool first while she flicked my nipples and I fingered her outside her bikini. Then I pulled down her bottoms and untied her bikini top. She untied my speedos and pulled it down.

Now naked and I was fully erected, she guided junior into herself and we fucked slowly. If we went too fast the splashing will be disturbing. Went on for a while then I felt the urge to cum. Pulled out and shot underwater. She then went underwater and sucked me dry.

We then skinny dipped a bit and relaxed by the side steps. She leaned on me and the feel of each other's nakedness was fantastic Spreading her legs open, I played with her nipples and pussy while she stroked my penis. Was erected in no time and she gave me a BJ while i sat on the edge of the pool. Finished off in the outdoor rain shower.

In fact we were naked whenever we were in the room be it sleeping or moving around. Solid!!!
Bro, u referring to "M" hotel near Bangala St eh I used to do it too, the glassdoor is soundproof but not the main door. When I used to do with my ex back then (3 times a day cos just gt tgt), all the staffs kept giggling and our next door neighbour weren't too pleased cos they had young kids with them .. LOL
Old 25-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Spend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I once bonked my girlfriend under a tree at Marina Park. Was quite dark. Feeling was exciting because it was a public place.
Old 26-06-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecreamsoda View Post
Bro, u referring to "M" hotel near Bangala St eh I used to do it too, the glassdoor is soundproof but not the main door. When I used to do with my ex back then (3 times a day cos just gt tgt), all the staffs kept giggling and our next door neighbour weren't too pleased cos they had young kids with them .. LOL
No. We stayed at this resort on top of the hills! Quite a steep climb. The name begins with a "K". Not as famous as this "M" u mentioned. And yes, bangla st is super happening!! I got a friendly pat on my butt from those cabaret girls ( don't know if they r really females )
Old 26-06-2014, 02:47 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
waitingge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Double posting
Old 26-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Public places I've done in since young till now:

1) Fort Canning Park at night with my scandal from work.
2) Bishan Park at night with a HK FB.
3) Bintan beach in broad daylight (In the water) with my ex GF.
4) CCK Stadium toilet at night with my ex Gf.
5) Office after work with my scandal from work.
6) On a double deck bus (BBBJ only) with ex GF.
7) The old Picture House while watching movie (HJ only) with ex GF.
8) Staircase in HDB with FLs.
9) Handicap toilets with KTV gals.
10) Staircase in office building with ex GF.
Old 26-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chancee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here......
Old 27-06-2014, 02:55 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dapang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Went to watch a movie with one of my fb at Cathay Cineleisure. We sat at one of the couple seats near the toilet in the cinema. I started to finger her while she grabbed my junior. I couldfeel that her juice is wetting the seat. I knew she couldn't take it anymore so we sneaked into the unisex toilet. In the spacious cupicle, she sat on the toilet seat and gave me a great bbbj. When i wouldn't take it anymore i ram her from the back while she held on to the basin. Before i came i pull out junior and shot inside the toilet bowl.

We then dressed up and opened the toilet door to get out. When we opened the door we got a fright when we saw a lady waiting outside the toilet. The lady looked shock to see a couple coming out of the toilet. We immediately left the cinema as we were too embarrassed to continue watching the movie.
Old 27-06-2014, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
boyboy85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros got suggestions of public place to fuck near selegie??
Old 27-06-2014, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapang View Post
Went to watch a movie with one of my fb at Cathay Cineleisure. We sat at one of the couple seats near the toilet in the cinema. I started to finger her while she grabbed my junior. I couldfeel that her juice is wetting the seat. I knew she couldn't take it anymore so we sneaked into the unisex toilet. In the spacious cupicle, she sat on the toilet seat and gave me a great bbbj. When i wouldn't take it anymore i ram her from the back while she held on to the basin. Before i came i pull out junior and shot inside the toilet bowl.

We then dressed up and opened the toilet door to get out. When we opened the door we got a fright when we saw a lady waiting outside the toilet. The lady looked shock to see a couple coming out of the toilet. We immediately left the cinema as we were too embarrassed to continue watching the movie.
Should have asked her to join in for a threesomes.
Old 27-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
dapang is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakorn View Post
Should have asked her to join in for a threesomes.
How i wish... The only time i tried threesome in public was in a van i borrowed from a friend.
Old 27-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapang View Post
How i wish... The only time i tried threesome in public was in a van i borrowed from a friend.
Story pls..
Old 27-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
singruncycle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy85 View Post
Any bros got suggestions of public place to fuck near selegie??
Try Mount Emily Park?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1