The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-07-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Here is a photo of Val. She's a nice meaty lady with Ecups. She is easily wet and loves being on top. Everytime I want to take control she will scold me. It could be she wants me to creampie her and carry my baby hahahaha

She's more hornier than me and she's the one that gave hints to go hotel. Maybe her being fat she doesn't get much attention from guys? My only turn off is the tattoo of her daughter which is poorly done. She also has stretch marks but that one bobian lah

DON'T ASK ME FOR CONTACT. I'M NOT AN OKT

Old 10-07-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
99% of maids raw with any men they juz met. 1% is either acting or FL. Don't believe today go OT take any maid go hotel fuck, 99% nv use condom. Yes they assume the guys will do withdrawal, their reasons is always they trust the guy. If they don't trust, they keep reminding to pull out. Actually don't know what trust they talking abt since already raw. Very difficult to understand a maid mind.
That is why they are maid!.

Wakakakakaka
Old 10-07-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Now then I realise there is so many scammers in michat

To the extend, they tried to blackmail u... When u beedio call them

What a joke!

Old 10-07-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Reason OT and Al Capones business good hehehe…
Same reason why girls can be online influencers but u never see them do influencing efforts in person haha
Old 10-07-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Here is a photo of Val. She's a nice meaty lady with Ecups. She is easily wet and loves being on top. Everytime I want to take control she will scold me. It could be she wants me to creampie her and carry my baby hahahaha

She's more hornier than me and she's the one that gave hints to go hotel. Maybe her being fat she doesn't get much attention from guys? My only turn off is the tattoo of her daughter which is poorly done. She also has stretch marks but that one bobian lah

Wait until she close to finish contract then u give her a celebratory cream pie la! Haha
Old 10-07-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Yday went Top 5 OT for the 1st time to hunt dh. Mainly coz it's closing next week.
Managed to chat up 1 dh who came to stand next to my table. Actually she is not my type at all. Average looking and flat chest. But she is v slim and v tiny. Like 145cm only. Should be fun to fk can do more positions and probably quite tight.
We danced and hugged and ended with a long kiss and she buried her face in my shirt to smell me.
Already planning to fill her small mouth with my thick cock next meet up haha

After tiny girl left, I continued to check the market. Exchanged smiles with a pretty and curvy indo girl from Lampung. Quickly determined that she is a FL earning from LD and maybe ST later.
Ordered some soju and I octupus her gao gao to get my money worth. She keep checking my cock hard or not haha. Then told her I have to leave for makan and she buay song left with her friends haha

Btw yday whole disco lighting set at Top 5 fell but lucky no one hurt. Even the equipment want to ORD liao haha
Old 10-07-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Jomjom88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
put $$$$ to attract them easier, they want $$$$ only bro 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahahaha. Put in the bio ah? i tried adding a few of them. but they like uninterested. Havent mention sex at all.

Quote:
My photo I just wear mask can le. If they ask for face photo I just send lor but it's from few years back but also not much difference.
I now is put some random pic i find online lah. but i realise some ask for race. so i now send greeting all say im chinese.

New still. learning from all the old bird.
Old 10-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
Now then I realise there is so many scammers in michat

To the extend, they tried to blackmail u... When u beedio call them

What a joke!

I know right lol! They’re so nonsensical sia. This ppl likely working in groups, most likely bangla indian ones. Every morning they posted the same radio music audio msg post in the michat message tree. All this benchods lol think they can fool the ppl with the same tactic/methods 😆
Old 10-07-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Dayum, you’re so lucky sia, Charsiew bro lol
Old 10-07-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 22
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoy81life View Post
Not everyone is lucky and as handsome as you bro. My face is only a mother can love. 😂
Bro.. looks is secondary and I'm old uncle already. I'm sure you look much better than me.. I prefer to save up the money for other things in life.. I just talk my way into their pants. Paying is never my game. Maybe that's my starting point so I hardly met any who ask me for it..
Old 10-07-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Beware of this pathetic scammer

Jio u to video call

Then after that tried to blackmail u!

Laugh die me!

Old 10-07-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
6till6 is Cool - loads of Potential

Was bored at night using michat, chat with a dh staying at holland close. Says she can meet but come back before 1030pm. Was nearby so just drop by her location. Meet up, see her quite plump but big boobs. So talk2 with her then suddenly says she need $. Test water ask what can she do, she offer fj/bj so okla up for a bj and she brings me into this dark secluded area by the forest lol. Surprisingly theres a bench and chairs, bj damn solid esp the ball play. Shoot in her mouth and paid for the deed. Told me to dropby again when nearby lol
Old 10-07-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Bro this dh is erna? Hehehe…
Old 10-07-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
6till6 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post
Bro this dh is erna? Hehehe…
Called her by her michat id lol so not sure whts her name 😅
Old 10-07-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
I know right lol! They’re so nonsensical sia. This ppl likely working in groups, most likely bangla indian ones. Every morning they posted the same radio music audio msg post in the michat message tree. All this benchods lol think they can fool the ppl with the same tactic/methods 😆
They really underestimate the power of samsters!

I told her to bring it on!

Joke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1