The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
hornyxiaoboy2

Old 02-07-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Here is my top few JG masters, ctc i have shared with many bros le

1) Soda - legendary
2) Amy - very experience
3 Xiaoyu - ex-LLJ disciple
4) Baobao - horny ML
5) https://sglonelyguy32.com/belle-massage/
6) https://sglonelyguy32.com/vera-massage/
Bro able to share their contacts thanks
Old 02-07-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5838 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by libido View Post
RTM for Soda today after 1.5 years.

same skill and mischievousness.

i forgot how it felt and she brought the feels all back.

to have her sucking on the frenulum and massaging the prostrate simultaneously when cumming is ridiculously unbearable but so pleasurable.

You know how the cock head is very sensitive to touch after cumming - i felt that in two places. She kept at it until all the sensitive pulsations subsided, about a full minute or so.
You kana her killer CIM? You should be lucky you didn’t suffer heart attack
Old 02-07-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3614 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
I tried AMK Mindy. She didnt do much juagen and told me that I got blockage.. then said cannot do zhua gen.. then need to do treatment like 3 times to clear the blockage.. each treatment cost 150. Feels like its a standard template where she will tell you blockage and give you some health scare..

I tried Soda before that too. She is good and really sexy. But down side is she does not provide fj and its expensive.
yah, not much juagen. but got some areas she forcefully push, got pain. She said blockages, today clear one side $150. If got effect, 3 days later come back, clear others. I thought maybe twice can liao, yours she said 3 times ah.
Old 02-07-2024, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3614 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Yes you're right. Her rates is 150 for JG + prostate massage. SYT but vanilla, she got her own boundaries so don't think can do anything else with her.

thanks

10 char
Old 02-07-2024, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
candyboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share soda contact/location?
Old 02-07-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 3
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tried Soda for the first time. She is so good…
Old 02-07-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
wa81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brought back memories when Soda is my go-to every month a year ago. She is legendary in the circle for her spontaneous, sporty and passionate attitude. She definitely knows her stuff in true-blue thai massage and prostate care. She will rape your ass literally, reach in for your prostate and control your hard and soft from there till she allows you to explode. Sadly her price also kinda exploded and gotten more expensive without increase in features... Maybe I should pay her another visit soon if Germany performs.
Old 02-07-2024, 09:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 1
Anmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAnmodaren is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaws6 View Post
Bro can share soda contacts thanks
Shared with u. Check inbox
Old 02-07-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Tana000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review on Belle? Is it legit?
Old 02-07-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

For those whom I've shared Una's contact, if anyone has visited already can help to write FR and compare notes?

Would like to see if what I've experienced is okay for the amount spent hahaha.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
DFK is what huh?
Denmark, France, Korea ..
Old 03-07-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ilikeanmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi all, I just discovered another good JG gem to share today, she's located near BK area along NEL. Heard from her that it's a no. 1 shop (I think it has something to do with licensing, usually those are $88 entrance fee shops)

She's mid 30s but still looks cute and well maintained for her age, and her JG is really legit good tcm style, where it clears the blockages along the meridians. She also pressed different acupoints along the naval to surrounding the groin area. She looks a bit like an asian version of emma stone with her cute smile and dimples haha.

For those who like numbers..

Looks: 8/10 (Looks cute for her age)
Body: 8.5/10 (Well maintained for her age. Big C cups, can't zhut but can push aside the bra cups for a groping good time)
JG: 10/10 (Her techniques reminds me of another older TCM master)
Sensual: 7/10 (Not her forte, but she can help you to release via the usual vanilla way if requested, similar to Vera for those who tried, where you can only grope inside and not remove her shirt)

She has been on our shores since 2015, and is very good at tcm tuina massage, able to clear the aching along different meridians. Her JG is also tcm style, similar to Vera.

Do note that the dmg is $70 entrance fee + $60 for JG, $10 more than the usual rates here but it's really worth it.

PM me for her wechat contact, she's definitely someone I'd put in my JG rotation.

Edit: Her name is Una
Hi bro can I have her contact?
Old 03-07-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfufucker View Post

Bro, I just pmed you, you came just at the right time. She has just shifted to a discreet yet newly renovated spa in Novena Balestier area which has much better bigger rooms with shower attached, a picture paints a thousand words, just look at the fotos and you will understand..
What I love about her is she not only does massage and Juagen very professionally, her FJ is mind blowing, its like Omakase with Free Sashimi on the menu, you know what I mean..
Can PM contact?
Old 03-07-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
yah, not much juagen. but got some areas she forcefully push, got pain. She said blockages, today clear one side $150. If got effect, 3 days later come back, clear others. I thought maybe twice can liao, yours she said 3 times ah.
Ya.. so im not very convinced.. and felt a bit like kena scam. Coz when I tried other juagen elsewhere, so far no blockage or anything. But to be fair to mindy, she did quite a bit of back massage, cracking of my bones and stuff. So in summary I left her place feeling confused.

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 03-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Denmark, France, Korea ..
Good to know. I always thought it was Dick French Kiss =P

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1