The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paramount KTV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
Erm, can I ask what is the playability like? I went to IQ KTV solo before and didn't like it, cuz the girls forcibly sat down in my room and refused to leave. 3 system session is 4 pm to 7 pm, 7 pm to 11 pm and 11 pm to 3 am?
Playability is high but you must be firm with those who you want and dun want
Or else you gonna kanna too many gals tips

230 to 630
630 to 1030
1030 to 230
Old 10-07-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks very much for the reply. This is a PRC joint, right? I have never been there before, so I am not sure what is the age of the hostess there. I went solo to IQ KTV before but didn't like it. I like Playability and GFE. I was, very recently, at the new Lisboa KTV. my friends had fun but not me, the drinks per tower is cheap for HH but minimum 3 towers and tips $100 but I had issue with my girl. She seemed stuck-up.

I might try tonight 10.30 pm but if difficult to get taxi after 2 pm, I am reluctant.
PRC joint mostly Milfs
Matter of choice of scene
Tips lesser than those bigger ktvs
30 to 50
But if you dun like IQ doubt you will like it here
Old 10-07-2022, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
FaQue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Should be dropping in paramount coming Saturday with friends. We might even cross path at SG before. Lolz…

For beginners, must get groped once in ur life. It’s a lesson well spent. From there, you will graduate into KTV life. Or that’s how I “teach” my friend who never been such places before. Lolz…

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
PRC joint mostly Milfs
Matter of choice of scene
Tips lesser than those bigger ktvs
30 to 50
But if you dun like IQ doubt you will like it here
Old 10-07-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaQue View Post
Should be dropping in paramount coming Saturday with friends. We might even cross path at SG before. Lolz…

For beginners, must get groped once in ur life. It’s a lesson well spent. From there, you will graduate into KTV life. Or that’s how I “teach” my friend who never been such places before. Lolz…
True man
It's the experience feel lol
Old 10-07-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1252 / Power: 12
Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
True man
It's the experience feel lol
What's the difference for ladies in IQ and paramount ktv?
Old 10-07-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fumoka View Post
To WOO not much difference
But WOO still prefers Paramount maybe because of familiarity and feel
More at home at Paramount
Old 10-07-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 10-07-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I didn't like IQ because it was a bunch of fat MILFS whom swarmed the room and refused to leave. If got GFE, I will go.
Than go Paramount ba sure got lots of GFE de lol kekeke 😛😛😛
Old 11-07-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
I went to Paramount KTV at around 11 pm but the boss said no more small room left, so I walked over to IQ KTV and booked a small room with 2 jug of beer.

I only got one lady, a MILF, to sit down with me. Wasn't a great experience as she butterfly a lot. At the end of the session, I took out my wallet to pay her $30. The edge of another $20 was stickin
Wg out from the edge of my wallet when I opened the wallet up and she actually ownself took out the extra $20. And then she walked off. I was very, very annoyed.
Well you not firm enough ya got to be firm especially with those working ladies chase back your money you too soft liao la
Old 11-07-2022, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Humsup75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Well you not firm enough ya got to be firm especially with those working ladies chase back your money you too soft liao la
Correct. Chase back and refrain from spoiling them. Lol
Old 11-07-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Fumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud ofFumoka has much to be proud of

Quote:
I went to Paramount KTV at around 11 pm but the boss said no more small room left, so I walked over to IQ KTV and booked a small room with 2 jug of beer.

I only got one lady, a MILF, to sit down with me. Wasn't a great experience as she butterfly a lot. At the end of the session, I took out my wallet to pay her $30. The edge of another $20 was sticking out from the edge of my wallet when I opened the wallet up and she actually ownself took out the extra $20. And then she walked off. I was very, very annoyed.
You should try paramount and see what's the difference between IQ and paramount ladies.

Have to be firm with those ladies and just give $30 for such low end ktv.
Old 11-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

IQ and paramount ktv system are old and lousy last time. Not sure about now. Imagine your lady not around and you are left a lousy old ktv system to sing. Sibei sian
Old 11-07-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Humsup75 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
IQ and paramount ktv system are old and lousy last time. Not sure about now. Imagine your lady not around and you are left a lousy old ktv system to sing. Sibei sian
Paramount revamped their system and renovated their premises.
IQ remains the same old system and with smelly sofa sets..lol
Old 11-07-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humsup75 View Post
Paramount revamped their system and renovated their premises.
IQ remains the same old system and with smelly sofa sets..lol
The good thing about IQ ktv is probably 2 long sessions instead of paramount ktv with 3 shorter sessions and also slightly cheaper room as compared to paramount ktv.

Last edited by Fumoka; 12-07-2022 at 11:59 AM.
Old 11-07-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
gtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samstergtbnetsys is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I only got one lady, a MILF, to sit down with me. Wasn't a great experience as she butterfly a lot. At the end of the session, I took out my wallet to pay her $30. The edge of another $20 was sticking out from the edge of my wallet when I opened the wallet up and she actually ownself took out the extra $20. And then she walked off. I was very, very annoyed.
Rule of thumb
1. Prepare your tips in advance (not enough $10, call service and change with waitress)
2. Always $30, unless she did the deed ($50)
⚠️Beware of number of gals and extra pair of hands
3. Never show your wallet in front of them.
4. Be firm with your choice of gals, if not your cup of tea, reject politely and ask her to leave the room. ⚠️Don’t touch her or let her sit down.
5. If you can’t out-talk them in mandarin, then you need to brush up a little mandarin or focus on singing songs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1