The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Adventure #27: Sunday Quick Fun

Last Sunday, was a typical weekend for us. Slept in and woke up at around 11 plus. Went for a late lunch somewhere around Yishun area. After lunch, we decided to explore and chill around the area, since we don't always travel there.

Quick update. She is dressed in her normal Sunday dressing, a black v neck spaghetti strap top and and pair of 100 bahts short denim shorts. The shorts is rather loose at the openings, at times showing bit of her butt cheeks and pink cotton panties faintly.

Thanks TS Prince for the latest update of your attractive hot wife Joey being notti in the sports shop trying out her shorts ...with pics to show...would help us readers a lot to visualise better in our minds the sexy clothes or shorts she was wearing to tease the shop asst uncle n other guys in the shop tat made her so wet when she reached home ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-05-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
[/B][/SIZE][/FONT]
Thanks TS Prince for the latest update of your attractive hot wife Joey being notti in the sports shop trying out her shorts ...with pics to show...would help us readers a lot to visualise better in our minds the sexy clothes or shorts she was wearing to tease the shop asst uncle n other guys in the shop tat made her so wet when she reached home ...hehe
There are so many people dressed like that outside nowadays. Easy to visualise one
Old 02-05-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are so many people dressed like that outside nowadays. Easy to visualise one
No lah TS, they r all quite different.. a picture speaks a thousand words .. moreover I good boy mah so swah ku one.. . never go out n see how sexy notti gals dress de ... just upload photo here not difficult mah..like some of the other story writers..

Old 03-05-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Fraw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
No lah TS, they r all quite different.. a picture speaks a thousand words .. moreover I good boy mah so swah ku one.. . never go out n see how sexy notti gals dress de ... just upload photo here not difficult mah..like some of the other story writers..
Support your suggestion bro
Old 04-05-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraw View Post
Support your suggestion bro
Thanks bro for yr support ... hope TS take note of our request n suggestion.

Old 06-05-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Adventure #28: Unexpected Yoga Tease

Last Sunday, nothing much happening. Was out for late lunch and window shopping around Parkway Parade. Wife was in a normal white fitting Tshirt and denim shorts, with black bra and a pair of light purple cotton panties.

While walking at the basement atrium, suddenly heard someone calling out to us. "Hello, excuse me guys? Just a minute of your time."

We turned around and expected some sales promoters. Instead was a fit muscular malay guy in his 40s. "Hi, my name is Joe, from xxx fitness. We are having some trial promotions here, for testing." he explained to us.

"No thank you. It's ok. We don't need any." I rejected quickly and we continued walking away. However Joe was rather persistent. "Don't worry. We are not selling anything. It's just to create awareness. You can try out some of the classes or equipment over here." he persisted.

"No la, we not dressed for exercises." I tried my luck to reject again but once again he insisted. "It's ok sir, you guys are perfectly dressed to try out our yoga intro classes and equipment. The idea is for everyone to be able to do it at the comfort of their home."

"Never mind la dear, let's give it a try for few minutes lo." Joey agreed. So we walk over to a corner area with 2 yoga mats. Joe showed us some basic yoga moves and we followed. Nothing out of the norm. After few mins, he started introducing some yoga equipment for us to try out.

First, was some small yoga ball. Joe instructed us to lie on our sides with our hips area resting on the ball and try to balance ourselves. We followed suit and indeed its not as easy as we thought. "You guys are doing great. Balance and control your breathing." Joe squatted next to us to correct us. I can see that Joey short denim shorts it's opening up and showing bit of her butt cheeks and panties in this position.

Next up, was a rubber wheel like equipment. Joe wanted us to sit on the mat, with our backs against the wheel. "Ok then start lifting and pushing yourself up and back against the wheel as u lean back further. Its good for your back and neck." Joe instructed. "Yes, use your legs to push higher until your back is parallel to the ground, lean your head back and use your arms to support."

Once in that position, Joe helped to adjust our position, our arms and legs positions and also the hip area. I can see in this position, Joey's shorts is basically fully opened at the leg openings end. Her light purple panties is in full view to Joe, with him within less than a metre from her pussy. Luckily we are at a corner, else will be exposed to everyone. That's also probably the reason why Joe is taking his own sweet time to adjust and correct Joey.

After 5 mins in the position, finally he called it a day. We filled up some feedback forms before heading off.

"Where got perfectly dressed. More like perfectly dressed to expose to him only." I commented as I told Joey how I was enjoying her panties view. She complained why I don't know how to warn her. But as usually I told her, can see cannot touch ma.

After dinner, we headed home, Joey changed into her usual spag top without bra and FBT shorts (the one we bought from last Sun). We were lazing in bed when I started playing and fondling with her breasts. Halfway through sucking her nipples, she suddenly climbed on top of me, straddled me and started rubbing and grinding against me.

"Ahh.. Hmmm" she moaned lightly with her eyes closed while I was continuing sucking her nipples. Must be fantasizing so I play along.

"How is it miss? You like the workout? You got a nice big firm breasts. I love it. Your nipples are well erected too." I started teasing her.

"Ahh.. Yes. Ahh.. I like.. Hmm ahh..." She continued grinding with her eyes closed. After rubbing for few minutes, laid her back on the bed and removed her shorts and panties. Took a glimpse of it, the panties was already wet and well stained, possibly already wet even during the yoga trial. (those bros in kik should have seen it).

I gave her a quick lick before fingering her wet sloppy pussy. "Ahhh.. Hmm ahh.. Ah... Horny. Ahhh. Yes.. Cumming.. Ahhh. Fuck.." Joey moaned even louder with her eyes still closed. Must be fantasizing about Joe.

Buay tahan already. Grabbed her legs and pull them apart and started fucking her hard. We both cummed together within 5 mins of fucking and washed up without saying much. What a night.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quick update. Do support.
Old 06-05-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

clap clap
weekend well spend
Old 06-05-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

Thank u.. Indeed
Old 06-05-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quick update. Do support.
Wow !..wat a great nite of sex TS had with his notti wife Joey ...

Don't worry, your No. 1 loyal fan is here to give you support again at a time when u feel you need it ...which guy would want to stop following a pretty and sexy wifey such as Joey when in public in such a popular shopping centre such as Parkway Parade, my hometown ..hehe..

yes, she seems to be one of those typical notti wifeys who wet their pussies easily when doing notti and sexy things in real life ...and role-playing them with their husbands once they reach home on their marital bed ...hehe

Old 06-05-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
xKittenz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro prince_81, always steamy and sexciting
Old 07-05-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKittenz View Post
Nice update bro prince_81, always steamy and sexciting
Haha... yah TS n his sexy looking wifey never fails to steam n sexcite us n those they meet wherever they go.....till we r all wet thru' too.... hehe

Old 10-05-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Glad that u guys enjoy
Old 10-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
benhang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice thread bro, wish to read more of your exciting stuff!
Old 10-05-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
civic850 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycivic850 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

More please ts, please write more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1