The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Tried Elsa at Aries Massage yesterday, damn there's an increase of 500฿ from 28 Dec to 3rd Jan due to new year....haha. Anyway no regrets, her service really like those we see in JAVs. Lots of body sliding plus pussy rubbing, cathbathing, ass rimming, bbbjs, moaning, etc. Kept bbbj me until cim and continued bbbjing me, looked like she swallowed my cum.....haha. Never had such experience before, bros if have time really should try out Elsa's nuru service, no other ML's can be compared to her based on my experiencs in other spas like in JB or my latest trip to CNX.
I’ve never tried Aries because always found it too expensive, and felt I could get same quality girls in other joints for 1000b less, but I could be wrong.. it also got weird for me because I went out clubbing with a girl who I thought was a regular girl, we had a great time, we had sex (nothing charged as she was a regular girl) .. and like a month later I found she worked in Aries..

I have a thing for b2b massage anyways because I love to just grope, kiss/lick and finger the girl’s body, and I get to do all that with b2b for a fraction of the price of the full service.. and Aries does not provide b2b option as far as I know.
Old 30-12-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
irokez13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Tried Elsa at Aries Massage yesterday, damn there's an increase of 500฿ from 28 Dec to 3rd Jan due to new year....haha. Anyway no regrets, her service really like those we see in JAVs. Lots of body sliding plus pussy rubbing, cathbathing, ass rimming, bbbjs, moaning, etc. Kept bbbj me until cim and continued bbbjing me, looked like she swallowed my cum.....haha. Never had such experience before, bros if have time really should try out Elsa's nuru service, no other ML's can be compared to her based on my experiencs in other spas like in JB or my latest trip to CNX.
Haha. I think I saw you there, bro. Elsa was great! Also tried her xDD

When I walked-in there was one SG customer, and when I left, a new customer also from SG came in LOL
Old 30-12-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow I think I was the first one to post on Aeris and recommending Elsa. Seeing so many bros confirmed my recommendation makes me have this weird sense of satisfaction lol. the bad thing about Elsa is after you tried her, you will always wanna compare the service you get from elsewhere. haha.

Anyway wanted share a new shop (I think)

Canary Massage

Located near Terminal 21. I think it is newly open or at least was renovated recently. shops looks great, have many theme rooms. girls look great (at least the one i had look like a 9/10 face wise). but it is expensive for the service you get, it was quite bad tbh.

If any bros tried this shop, maybe let me know if i was just unlucky to have a girl who was having a bad day. Because i would love to try their other themes but the service is pulling me back.

Cheers
Old 30-12-2023, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by irokez13 View Post
Haha. I think I saw you there, bro. Elsa was great! Also tried her xDD

When I walked-in there was one SG customer, and when I left, a new customer also from SG came in LOL
Haha bro, don't think so as I was there at 3pm (booked Elsa's 1st slot) & didn't see any SG bros enter. Anyway, cheers bro & Happy New Year 2024!
Old 30-12-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
veozet1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by artto View Post

Anyone know the girl name from stocking massage spa? She look hot
Can any bro share the lineid of this shop? They dont even have website
Old 31-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
honestj0hn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by veozet1 View Post
Can any bro share the lineid of this shop? They dont even have website
Here you go bro @MJ777

Last time I visit was last year. Decent selection and good service back then
Old 31-12-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Tried BKK Vice Nuru massge, the Nuru airmat is small and the bed is not very comfortable for bonking.
Old 31-12-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by honestj0hn View Post
Here you go bro @MJ777

Last time I visit was last year. Decent selection and good service back then
Isn it 2 7s or 3 7s? It seems o nly 77 exist
Old 01-01-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Tried BKK Vice Nuru massge, the Nuru airmat is small and the bed is not very comfortable for bonking.
what about the girls? heard they are all slim?
Old 01-01-2024, 01:51 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
what about the girls? heard they are all slim?
Haha, no. I picked the girl Leeah, she's slim. But there are some almost 2x her size haha ...
Old 01-01-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Has anyone ever tried or considered just taking a bar girl back to the hotel and try nuru with them? I mean LT will cost 2500baht including bar fee, normally.. we’d get more bang for the buck by doing this, and she’ll probably enjoy it alot I would assume. I also feel I would enjoy it more because I’ll have her all night, while paying less than for 90 min nuru at a shop. Just some thoughts…

Last edited by stephenclz; 01-01-2024 at 02:12 AM.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I’ve been thinking lately.. that for my next trip I want to look for a nice looking bar girl, and take her for LT, then tell them we’ll do b2b nuru at my hotel.. I just get the gel and enjoy all the hours I want with her..

I dunno, just trying something different. Anyone else have done this with non shop girls?
It all depends on the girl. I've gotten my LT FL do sex on the shower floor with the shower running. It was quite fun, but I don't like water, so I didn't do it again haha. If you gonna do Nuru at the hotel, you gonna use plastic sheet or where u gonna buy that inflatable mattress?
Old 01-01-2024, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
It all depends on the girl. I've gotten my LT FL do sex on the shower floor with the shower running. It was quite fun, but I don't like water, so I didn't do it again haha. If you gonna do Nuru at the hotel, you gonna use plastic sheet or where u gonna buy that inflatable mattress?
Well it wouldn’t be true nuru.. so I’d probably do something I’ve done at other shops were it’s actually just b2b massage using nuru gel, and just lay towels on the bed for that.. it wouldn’t be a true nuru experience but It’s still good fun.

i’m actually not a huge fun of the plastic matress, I’m more interested in having the girl fully covered in nuru so I can play with her body that way. Anyways, I dunno, I might try it out.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
honestj0hn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
Isn it 2 7s or 3 7s? It seems o nly 77 exist
Definitely 3 7s. I just wrote them and got reply