The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 14-01-2014, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 12
Foxes33 is one of the Best!Foxes33 is one of the Best!Foxes33 is one of the Best!Foxes33 is one of the Best!
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Just finished a Outcall Massage session from recommendation of Bro Kajos, thank you for the contact.

Asked for #3 and she was good at massage; with adequate strength (and of course adequate teasing). Started massage on my back and my head was literally between her legs.... nice.

She was friendly and quite chatty but was a bit sick tonight so can tell she looks pretty tired as well.

Anyway, it was a good 2hr session.

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (but with dark pink nipples)
HJ: 7/10 (not the best I had but would still recommend her especially she allowed some roaming)
Old 10-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kajos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

#3 is back to her home town for a week. My current outcall favorite for massage plus HJ is an independent girl, Helen. Can do english by SMS. 168 for massage plus 200 for hj, plus taxi fee (based on receipts).

She had Japanese training for HJ. I think her usual is RMB 600 to 800 for massage plus HJ. PM me for her number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxes33 View Post
Just finished a Outcall Massage session from recommendation of Bro Kajos, thank you for the contact.

Asked for #3 and she was good at massage; with adequate strength (and of course adequate teasing). Started massage on my back and my head was literally between her legs.... nice.

She was friendly and quite chatty but was a bit sick tonight so can tell she looks pretty tired as well.

Anyway, it was a good 2hr session.

Looks: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10 (but with dark pink nipples)
HJ: 7/10 (not the best I had but would still recommend her especially she allowed some roaming)
Old 12-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hongnam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kajos,
can i have Helen's number? i pm u already don't know if you received it or not.
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajos View Post
#3 is back to her home town for a week. My current outcall favorite for massage plus HJ is an independent girl, Helen. Can do english by SMS. 168 for massage plus 200 for hj, plus taxi fee (based on receipts).

She had Japanese training for HJ. I think her usual is RMB 600 to 800 for massage plus HJ. PM me for her number.
Old 13-02-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Prostitution crackdown expands in China

Report from China Daily dated 13 February 2013 :-

Prostitution crackdown expands in China

GUANGZHOU - The crackdown on the underground sex trade has expanded from Dongguan, in the heart of the Pearl River Delta, to all of Guangdong province, with local authorities vowing to severely punish those who protect the illegal services.

In addition to the closure on Sunday of dozens of entertainment venues involved in prostitution in Dongguan, a number of similar venues and some rented houses in the provincial capital of Guangzhou and other cities have been raided because of suspicion they hosted sex trade services and other illegal activities, Guangdong police sources said.

Following media outlets' recent reports of rampant prostitution in massage parlours and hotels in Dongguan, provincial police have announced a three-month crackdown on sex businesses across the province.

In a separate raid in Guangzhou on Tuesday night, police arrested 98 people suspected of involvement in illegal activities including the sex trade and gambling, and more than 20 entertainment venues were closed.

In Huizhou, which neighbours Dongguan, police raided nearly 600 entertainment venues and arrested 10 people on suspicion of involvement in the sex trade.

Li Chunsheng, vice-governor of Guangdong and director of the Guangdong Public Security Department, said government officials and police officers who provide a "protection umbrella" for the prostitution business will be severely punished.

According to Li, the provincial department will send working groups to all cities for undercover investigations, and police from other cities will be deployed to make arrests if local police fail to fulfil their responsibilities.

Sources with the Dongguan discipline inspection commission vowed on Wednesday to also remove and severely punish any officials and police officers who are found to be involved in the sex trade.

Following China Central Television's report on the rampant illegal sex trade in Dongguan, Hu Chunhua, Party chief of Guangdong, called for a tough crackdown on underground prostitution in the city.

"We should fight against prostitution in the same way we fought against the drug trade last year," Hu said.

Police said those who advertise prostitution services online, through text messages or via Internet chat software will also be severely punished
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 16-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
XiaoyuCrystal is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Gentlemen,
I am back in Beijing after the Chinese New Year holiday.

All of my girls are back.
And I have some new girls too.

Please feel free to call or SMS me at + 86 136 5122 3962 for bookings.
Thank You very much.

See you soon.
http://crystalxiaoyu.blog.com/:)

http://sbfsg.shop/showpos...postcount=5478
Old 21-02-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 12
Foxes33 is one of the Best!Foxes33 is one of the Best!Foxes33 is one of the Best!Foxes33 is one of the Best!

Bro Kajos,

Please PM me Helen contact.
Expecting to be in BJ next month.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajos View Post

Old 22-02-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
want2play deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are these out call gal from kitty, lily and Maria clean?
Old 22-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

want2play deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are kitty, lily and Marias call girls ckean?
Old 24-02-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

newangles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if you travel to Beijing, call me yoko at (86)13720044518, 21 years old, just started this work last month
Old 25-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

There is a posting on ISE there is an ongoing crackdown in Beijing and that the regular MPs are only offering veggie massage.

Does anyone have any information? Is this true? Can't possibly call the MP to find out but don't wish to take a taxi through BJ traffic for no joy at the end.
Old 25-02-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
emkcufslp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newangles View Post
if you travel to Beijing, call me yoko at (86)13720044518, 21 years old, just started this work last month

Hi bro,
Do you have her photo? How much and how her service? I am going to Beijing soon.
Tks
Old 26-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

sin1088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in BJ for short Biz trip on Monday and left Tuesday. Stayed in Langham Airport hotel and needed a good massage. Remembered a recommended contact Helen and txt her if she can come although oredi past 1am. Lucky she can sms in English and fixed to meet at 2am. Looks was very sweet with bright eyes looked like Thai. Proceeded to massage as I wanted hard, she obliged and gave a good and thorough session. Felt good and ask if HJ and ok. Good slow session. Only no roaming and I respected as she seemed uncomfortable. (don't force)

Her wechat ID H10111212- Helen
Damage taxi fare(to/fro) 200, msg 200, hj 250, tips 300 as she was really sweet.
RTM : yes, sweet and can hold conversation.
Roaming : no
Old 27-02-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster

boynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by emkcufslp View Post
Hi bro,
Do you have her photo? How much and how her service? I am going to Beijing soon.
Tks
I saw her ads on Beijing Happy Massage. Search her ads title "New Angels Massage " on Beijing Happy massage and you will get her photo. Her E-mail is contained in her ads and you can contact her directly.
Old 28-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Exitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, I've just recently shifted to Beijing from Singapore. Just wanting to know what are good places to go to? I heard Maggie's is a good place to hangout.

I'm pretty fussy and so are some of my friends, so what are the good places? And what does everyone do here for fun?
Old 28-02-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Exitar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, I've just recently shifted to Beijing from Singapore. Just wanting to know what are good places to go to? I heard Maggie's is a good place to hangout.

I'm pretty fussy and so are some of my friends, so what are the good places? And what does everyone do here for fun?

Also, is it possible to get hot Korean girls here?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1