The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by diecockstanding View Post
Bro, forget to add a "?" mark behind!!!

I was a regular visitor of Lucky before the COVID phenomenon. I lost her contact and not having any treatment to my premature ejaculation and occasionally Impotence issues. I visited many other therapists but none can have the same skill like Lucky. My little brother was like a piece of extra meat that can only pass urine.

Thanks God that I found her new thread and get back in the que for my maintenance. After 3 visits, I can feel my little one has erections in some of the morning when I woke up. I didn't have this wonderful feeling for about a year.

I am in my early 40s, and thanks to Lucky for maintaining my ability to fulfil my married life.

I will continue to visit her. Please respect her like a doctor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowystorm View Post
Have went for treatment a few times and i must say my overall health have improved. My hair is not as oily as before and i have lost some weight as well though my BMI is still considered overweight

My legs are getting stronger and will not get tired so easily anymore. In addition, my quality of sleep has improved. No more waking in the middle of the night to pee.

More importantly manhood has improved. Thought i will see morning rise again. The JG treatment and plus the medicine recommended to take really works to improve my health.
Will continue to visit for treatment and maintenance.
Available for appointment.
Old 07-11-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Available for appointment
Old 08-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster (A)

Old 08-11-2022, 07:01 AM
Samster (A)

Old 08-11-2022, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Old 08-11-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 08-11-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

she got attitude problem when talking to her on wechat

try other tcm
Old 08-11-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 11
lautiko88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised to Lucky, below is my honest review after 1 week of monitoring.
I took the 1 hour session and it is based on my personal experience and it may differ from others.

Service: She provides authentic JG therapy. NO hanky panky or other sexual service.

Some points to take note below:

During session:
- She is quite knowledgeable in the area of TCM, you can ask her questions and she will try her best to answer you.
- She will talk to you and tell you what she is going to do next.
- She will warn you if the next move is going to cause you pain, try your best to endure the pain as it is good for you.
- You will feel the flow of blood/qi moving around your body, especially on both hands.

After session:
- A drink will be offered, she will let you know what to do/not to do on the next few hours/days.
- I felt pain on both sides of my waist, thigh and groin areas, this will be normal as I was told by Lucky. The pain lasted about 3 days.

Overall, it is a unique experience to try authentic JG therapy. For people who fear pain, you might want to highlight this to Lucky
(but I think she will just tell you to endure LOL) and she might let you off on this. For people who want to challenge your pain endurance
level, by all means go for it.

If you feel she provided good service, can consider giving her tips and she will be grateful and reciprocate by giving free health advice.
That's all for my humble opinion.
Old 08-11-2022, 10:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautiko88 View Post
As promised to Lucky, below is my honest review after 1 week of monitoring.
I took the 1 hour session and it is based on my personal experience and it may differ from others.

Service: She provides authentic JG therapy. NO hanky panky or other sexual service.
Thank you for your genuine report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lautiko88 View Post
Some points to take note below:

During session:
- She is quite knowledgeable in the area of TCM, you can ask her questions and she will try her best to answer you.
- She will talk to you and tell you what she is going to do next.
- She will warn you if the next move is going to cause you pain, try your best to endure the pain as it is good for you.
- You will feel the flow of blood/qi moving around your body, especially on both hands.
Thank you for enduring the pain you have went through. As for your case you have many blockages in your body, and because you took the 1 hour therapy which I could only clear the blockages in front of your body immediately without loosen the blockages from the back and therefore you feel more pain. Many others does not feel so much pain as they have lesser blockages than you. Some even dose off during the session in the subsequent visits.

I am doing Blood and Qi circulation for my customers for their overall health and in-terms these will improve their sex life. Many guys were diagnosed with hydrocele and varicocele where I could offer some helps.

Last edited by bellbell; 10-11-2022 at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-11-2022, 07:01 AM
Samster (A)

Old 09-11-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster (A)

Last edited by bellbell; 09-11-2022 at 01:01 PM.
Old 09-11-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG $120/1HR, $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 8pm. last booking at 7pm.

My everyday schedules normally begin at 08:30am, 10:30am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm.
When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

You will see the effect immediately, no effect don't need to pay me.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.

Old 09-11-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 2
8chelsea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8chelsea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently just visited her for treatment and i must say her treatment is very effective.

Did some massage on the face and after a few days, my face already look slimer and my complexion improved too. Was told there were many impurities blockage and she tried to 'push it down' so that the body can clear by itself.
Massage on the neck too for the thyroid area since man usually have problem at this area.
But i have to warn u bros that is really quite painful... Haha

Body wise, she managed to improve my posture issue. I have slight hunchback problem and after the treatment, i saw improvement to this issue as well.
My stomach is also smaller and less bloated now. Believe if i can receive the massage a few more times, i will definitely lose more weight as mentioned by other bros who gave their FR previously

My manhood improved too from her JG. She cleared away some stubborn blockage and after that, i experienced morning erections which i didnt get for some time. Btw, i can really feel the heat when she was using qigong at my manhood and ass area

Will feedback again after going one or 2 more sessions
Old 09-11-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8chelsea View Post
Recently just visited her for treatment and i must say her treatment is very effective.

Did some massage on the face and after a few days, my face already look slimer and my complexion improved too. Was told there were many impurities blockage and she tried to 'push it down' so that the body can clear by itself.
Massage on the neck too for the thyroid area since man usually have problem at this area.
But i have to warn u bros that is really quite painful... Haha

Body wise, she managed to improve my posture issue. I have slight hunchback problem and after the treatment, i saw improvement to this issue as well.
My stomach is also smaller and less bloated now. Believe if i can receive the massage a few more times, i will definitely lose more weight as mentioned by other bros who gave their FR previously

My manhood improved too from her JG. She cleared away some stubborn blockage and after that, i experienced morning erections which i didnt get for some time. Btw, i can really feel the heat when she was using qigong at my manhood and ass area

Will feedback again after going one or 2 more sessions
Thank you for your report.

Old 10-11-2022, 07:04 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1