The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 19
Happywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of lightHappywheel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Looking for Lao Chio to massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Yes, I tried this Annie's massage and BBBJ before. First class. Got her number from the now defunct Happy at jln Klapa website(bros still remember this fantastic place, Happy?). I tried her twice as I really like her lau chio face. But did not try FJ with her. I lost her number. Bros who have her number, please pm me!!!I'll really like to try this lau chio again...
i'm interested too..any info about her whereabout. thank you

SIEW MAI

SIU JIAO
WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 23-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Looking for Lao Chio to massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tourguide View Post
Call 90055146.
bro can provide more info? thanks!
Old 24-10-2007, 03:11 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

i think the best lao chio i ever tried is Patricia from the old New Park Hotel... forgot the name of the HC... understand they have shifted to the building next door called Shing Spa now...

When I visted her for the first time... she asked me whether i want her to service me... i told her.. HJ is all i wanted... then she asked me why not the full course... i told her i scared of disease... HJ is more than good enough... to be frank, she provides the best HJ in all my HC girls that i have visited.. i believe the strokes is the same for all... but it is the responsive feeling that we get from HC girls that make a good HJ... when she was stroking me.. i touched her breast and moved her bra cup side ways.. no resistance... then when both her cups are shifted.. she removed them... then she removed her clothes as if she was real high... then i fingered her... till my fingers crumple due to her wetness.... then shifted her butt to me as if wanted me to lick her down there... of course within minutes i came...

My 2nd visit was even more happening... she asked me what i wanted this time... i told her the same HJ.. her HJ is so fantastic.. what more can i ask for... she told me why not try the full package... i told her i dun want and do nt have enough cash... guess what.. she started to strip straight away and told me to just try her service.. she began to ride me... she seems to feel more excited than me... she is really good though.... she is still tight although she seems to be in her early 40s already... and she only charge the HJ rates.

3rd visit... did not even go thru the massage... hug her from behind and caress her naked.. as usual she was wet and told me she cannot tahan my foreplay everytime i visit her... told her i also cannot tahan.. as i am a big boob lover.. she is at least a firm C+ cup.... then without hesistation she told me to fuck her... i told her ok.. but cap first.. she quickly got up from her pleasure state and look for the cap in her bag in desperation... she could not find and held my hand to her pussy.... indicating to continue to dig her pussy and told me to just enter her raw... she just close her eyes to enjoy my digging... expecting that i will enter her raw... she told me while closing her eyes... "Dun shoot inside me..." i have a temptation to do that.. but luckily big head in control.. just continuing digging her... i think she has reached her climaxed... she was wriggling till her body turn stiff... she is just not concious anymore i guess... i began to DIY myself while digging her and watching her "high climax" expression... wat a wonderful sight... best DIY ever...

Name: Patricia
Body: 8/10 (big boobs quite slim body)
HJ: 10/10
BJ: Never try
FJ: 10/10 (super gfe)
RTF: Not anymore.. Shing Spa is facing the main road.. too dangerous....

** Please do not mistook me for a prankster due to my points.. was saboed by one of my friend while i was travelling overseas for work many months back... kena zapped till jialat...
Old 25-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Yes, I tried this Annie's massage and BBBJ before. First class. Got her number from the now defunct Happy at jln Klapa website(bros still remember this fantastic place, Happy?). I tried her twice as I really like her lau chio face. But did not try FJ with her. I lost her number. Bros who have her number, please pm me!!!I'll really like to try this lau chio again...
Hi, is it possible to give her contact to me, am a lauchio LOVER. Thanks in advance
Old 29-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fukuda is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: May of Casanova wear Stocking Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiss View Post
Hey brother Fukuda, you Japanese?

Let me tell you.
In Japan, the girls wear panties outside their stockings. Just like SUPERMAN.
In Singapore, they wear panties inside their stockings.
In other countries, I don't know.

I know this because last week I book May of Casanova.
I remember very clearly because she allow me to pull down her stocking and help her change to a new panty I just buy for her.
She even let me use a vibrator to rub outside her stocking to make her wet.
Brother Wwiss, don't joke la!
In this World, Only Superman wear panty outside stocking la!
Back to serious topic:
This May I believe is your favorite Lao Chio?
I read she is very friendly and jovial.
Is it only to old clients or even to newbies?
If first time I go, will she allow taking out her stocking?
I have many nice sexy stockings and panties bought in Japan but have not found a girl to try on. Will she take outside booking?
It is very short time not enough to play in HC.
More fun if she can go to my hotel room for 2 hour session.
Maybe take some photos for personal collections, cool man...

I also have wip, ropes,candles, vibrators and many toys in my room.
Good fun if she can do it with me in my room.
I don't dare to go to those real professionals.
I afraid they are too fierce and rough and I cannot take it.
Any advice?
Old 29-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Uncle_Sam is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chjw18 View Post
Visited May on Thursday ... my first time with her.
The experience was o.k.; perhaps I was expecting too much from the FR here.
Did not do any "hard/proper" massage; went in straight with the "sexy massage". She starting tickling me with her finger nails and started telling me her "stories" like how she lost her virginity and her first time "commercial sex" experience. It was good fun.

Main disappointment was that she allow you to grab her boobs; but did not want to flip up her tops or bra. You have to do the touching from the collar opening of her T-shirt. Not the most comfortable way depending on position.

Well ... no complaints for a $50 HJ ( entrance is $43 ); but will not return for a second try.

By the way, they are moving to the basement of Tangling Shopping Ctr.
She got more stories to tell you if you go back to her more times.
For first time clients, usually the girl will not dare to expose too much.
Also depend on the time, sometimes they fear something might happen so they will be more restrictive.
But when you are their regular clients, the returns you get will be much much more. So I always go back to the same few selected girls and work on them.
As far as I know, May still have not decided whether to follow her Boss to move over to Aiko HC at Tangling Mall.
Old 31-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wwiss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Mr Fukuda go and try Grace at Galaxy De Sauna at Holiday Inn Atrium (Concord Shopping Complex).
You sure like her service.
Besides giving you very good oil massage she can do very good sexy massage and Jua Gen. She do "Hai Di Lao Yue" by stroke you Dick from behind when you bend forward in doggie position is feeling so siok. Also when she do "Kai Xiang Bing" or open Champange strokes by making circular motion capping your Dick head with her hand is so heavenly feeling you sure to shoot out very strongly.
She got very slim body and long sexy legs, nice bum, smooth and very fair. She don't wear stocking but she wear sexy G-string and she don't wear BRA can see her tits pointing out. Very tempting.
She only work 11am to 6pm, no work on Sat & Sun.
Tel is 67329833 67329588
Enjoy and up my points if good ok?

Last edited by wwiss; 31-10-2007 at 09:32 AM.
Old 31-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!

Try August of Tanglin HC
Old 31-10-2007, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
-AssLurver- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm... Just wondering, is this Annie the same korean fl Annie posted in the FL Dome section? Name also Annie, also stay in AMK...??? Any idea???
Old 01-11-2007, 08:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wwiss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brother can PM me her contact?
I try then let you know whether same or not.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:34 AM
Samster (eP)

uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

wa for nothing i kena zapped.....
Old 01-11-2007, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 23
Wins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to allWins88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28 View Post
wa for nothing i kena zapped.....
U kenna zap for wat? I think ur FR is good and thanks for your updates! U tried Patricia since she moved yet?
Old 01-11-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wins88 View Post
U kenna zap for wat? I think ur FR is good and thanks for your updates! U tried Patricia since she moved yet?
Dunno man.. anyway.. have not tried Patricia for a long time... Shing Spa not discreet.... so many car drive past... go in or come out kena spotted by people also dunno.... sigh.. i miss my C cup lady... she gave me her phone number before but i threw away after I left the HC.. cause always told myself that each visit will be my last visit to HC... just cannot retire from it... now retirement age also prolong... make it even harder to retire now....
Old 01-11-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster (eP)

Bro Win88.. u very power lei... one time up me 6 points! Thanks Man...
Old 01-11-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Looking for Lao Chio to massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jchua View Post
Try August of Tanglin HC
Bro can provide more info on August of Tanglin HC? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1