The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Feng Ming Building, jalan besar

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLX94bVK/

The boss is famous for some wrong reasons 😂
Old 06-08-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Tried a new comer SYT youki, 34d. Handful soft spoken lady. A rare find as what bro here describe.
Her looks is ok to me but I find her not experience enough as her body is not flexible to go with the momentum like some other experience milf. Hence she is not in my top 5 list given she had a nice body.
Old 06-08-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 3
xianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to beholdxianey is a splendid one to behold

Sunshine 8 change name or change owner,
The vietnamese LINA now move to where???
Old 07-08-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3000 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackboy95 View Post
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLX94bVK/

The boss is famous for some wrong reasons 😂
Who is the boss? Famous for what?
Old 07-08-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 12
Blackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackboy95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Who is the boss? Famous for what?

Open the TikTok can see liao. Scammer lai de
Old 07-08-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianey View Post

Sunshine 8 change name or change owner,
The vietnamese LINA now move to where???
Heard Towkay dumped the vn lady boss lucky.
Old 07-08-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 19
sinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant futuresinkwc has a brilliant future

Anyone try other ML here? Got one lili look like big boobs
Old 07-08-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlMinH View Post
Heard Towkay dumped the vn lady boss lucky.
No leh, I think the other way round. She even showed some screen shots on her wechat the guy (or could be some other random guy) begging her back, and throwing money at her.

most recent post was opening a shop somewhere in the ne region and recruiting mls

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 07-08-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Desker Rd - jimei spa
Had a pretty bad experience there with K***y. Actual is complete opposite of WC pic.
Old 07-08-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Had a pretty bad experience there with K***y. Actual is complete opposite of WC pic.
Who recommend her to u?
Old 07-08-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 3
AlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond reputeAlMinH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
No leh, I think the other way round. She even showed some screen shots on her wechat the guy (or could be some other random guy) begging her back, and throwing money at her.

most recent post was opening a shop somewhere in the ne region and recruiting mls
Maybe another white knight came to her rescue after the previous one dumped her.
Old 07-08-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 1
superstraightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I kena her before also
Her telegram photo AI + PS gaogao

I did manage to save an advertisement photo of hers (after) that look more close to her IRL
lets just say if that was the photo I saw, I definitely wouldn't go there in the first place
Old 07-08-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN_man View Post
The other sister joints have better MLs with chio looks, m** m** and c***. My go to place these days
Thanks bro. Guess need to be there to hunt for it as the name in FB n gmap seems no have such spa name...
Old 08-08-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Who recommend her to u?
Saw on a telegram ad. Of course I wasn't expecting to look like the ad pic but didn't expect to be so far off lol....
Old 08-08-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Saw on a telegram ad. Of course I wasn't expecting to look like the ad pic but didn't expect to be so far off lol....
Most of the advertisement I would say is 90% Photoshop the ladies always wants to make themselves pretty but they alter their pictures until they look like another person also they don't know. 1 of my ex always do Botox on her face, today 4 years later she looks like a witch with hair until the waist.
najib wife is another example....
In fact a lot of ladies do Botox to change their look. I knew a few mls did.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1