The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2005, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Going Bangkok at dec 27 - 1 jan any 1 wan to Join??

My advice to first timers,

If you want to have the best bbjs go to Cafe Biwa or Cathrine. If you want the best soapy slide go to Nataree Massage. If you want looks and service go to New Cleopatra, Victoria Secret and Poseidon. If you want above average looks and service go to Bangkok Cozy, Colonze 2, Copa Cabana and Evita. If you want traditional massage and extra go to VIP and Subway! In my opinion, the best soapy massage for your money is Nataree Massage hands down!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 23-11-2005, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bukake-maniac is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Going Bangkok at dec 27 - 1 jan any 1 wan to Join??

hello dudes...

i will be flying to bkk dec 21 ...gonna b backpacking ard thailand and viet. would like to include a cheoning session at the MPs during my time there. any1 care to hook up ? btw heard level 2 of MBK is a pick up joint for FL. there are thai uni students there if the price is rite. just would like to check ..any1 tried b4 ? any1 willing to give it a try with me?
Old 23-11-2005, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
lucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylucifier deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukake-maniac
hello dudes...

i will be flying to bkk dec 21 ...gonna b backpacking ard thailand and viet. would like to include a cheoning session at the MPs during my time there. any1 care to hook up ? btw heard level 2 of MBK is a pick up joint for FL. there are thai uni students there if the price is rite. just would like to check ..any1 tried b4 ? any1 willing to give it a try with me?
Hi,
Never know that there is FL at MBK's 2nd level. Care to share more. I might be going to Bangkok around the Christmas period. Might be able to meet u up. I had went for backpacking in Thailand and Cambodia before. How long do u planned for the trip. Maybe we can come out and chat about it.
Old 23-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 21
Ah joe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukake-maniac
hello dudes...
btw heard level 2 of MBK is a pick up joint for FL. there are thai uni students there if the price is rite.
Really interesting but I'm not surprise. Although I frequent MBK whenever I was there, seen alot of uni girls but never expect to have a pick up joint in a shopping centre. I'm sure they are quite expensive because my client got them for 4000-5500 ST.
Old 23-11-2005, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

I'm in Bangkok right now and will be around for a long time. I found some work here so if any of you want to hang out you can PM me. I hung out with a few of you before many months ago and had a decent time . As far as nightlife goes I usually hit the MPs infrequently but that's what I like doing so if anyone wants to cruise those with me sometime be my guest!
Old 24-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bukake-maniac is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifier
Hi,
Never know that there is FL at MBK's 2nd level. Care to share more. I might be going to Bangkok around the Christmas period. Might be able to meet u up. I had went for backpacking in Thailand and Cambodia before. How long do u planned for the trip. Maybe we can come out and chat about it.

hi bro lucifer ...i heard that piece of info from a fren who travels to thailand more frequently than me ....i'm a person who does not like to base my conclusions on pure hear say ....if time and money allows, i prefer to try it myself ...yup so i'm gonna include that as one of the activites i'm gonna try out.

i planned 2 weeks. it's gonna b quite packed. sure...i'd pm u soon and c if we can meet up...mayb meet u G-land after one of my sexcursions. hehe
Old 25-11-2005, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 23
ryan1207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyryan1207 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi brother bbbj,

i just got back from bkk last nite ... gotta go there again in about a week's time ... hope to meet up with you guys in december 27th. i am staying in Ratchada area.

i read earlier post regarding eastin hotel. if you are bringing gals back, avoid eastin, its a family hotel, the security manager will pick on you if the girl besides you look like a thai.
Old 26-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
beachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of lightbeachboii is a glorious beacon of light

i will be taking the 530pm (jETSTAR)
flight to BBK NOW,...HAHA...BBK HERE I COME...

GUYS IF YOU ARE IN BANGKOK AND WOULD LIKE TO MEET UP...SMS ME AT 6614972949...CHEERS

THIS IS MY 4TH TRIP TO BBK...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1