The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nightmare... BKK Trip (28 Oct to 1 Nov)

[QUOTE=simplyhorny]Decided to post my FR here cos I went up BKK to celebrate Mr Romance birthday. Don't think I want to create a separate thread specially for me...
QUOTE]

yo bro ... nice FR !!
at least i got a glimpse of wat's happening..... seems like only u bother to take the time to write ...... wondering how come the thread starter didn't write any FRs... sigh.... only mark attendance again....

tis trip u manage to try 'ping pong' again? does it really works?

u coming on the 28th dec trip? hope to see u there man !!!
Old 13-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

***deleted****
Old 13-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=thai75food]
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyhorny
Decided to post my FR here cos I went up BKK to celebrate Mr Romance birthday. Don't think I want to create a separate thread specially for me...
QUOTE]

yo bro ... nice FR !!
at least i got a glimpse of wat's happening..... seems like only u bother to take the time to write ...... wondering how come the thread starter didn't write any FRs... sigh.... only mark attendance again....

Don like tat suan me lah...don really enjoy putting up fr leow...anyway had a good time with A** Tis time...my dream is still to bonk M***....kekekeke
Old 13-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

Re: BIRTHDAY BASH AT RCA SLIM (bkk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by singrakthai
Next time birthday celebration (actual day) go BOOZE at Thonglor Soi 10... whiskey 1 for 1... and got complimentary cocktail..... jus need to produce ur ID card for clarifications.
tat wan had to wait for bros like u to invite me...mine had to wait til nxt yr leow...might not be bkk also...
Old 14-11-2005, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=thai75food]
Quote:
Decided to post my FR here cos I went up BKK to celebrate Mr Romance birthday. Don't think I want to create a separate thread specially for me...
QUOTE]

yo bro ... nice FR !!

Pai seh lah... Lately too busy to type FR. My boss already knew I'm active in SammyBoy. Moreover, my stupid computer back home always hang on me.

Eh... Who's 'ping pong'??? I wanted to try Mona again. Would you mind helping me to get her number from FL C***? Really missed her GF feeling...
Haizzz....

28th Dec trip? I don't think so... Scared of BKK already... Too much bad experience... One of the reason why I'm not typing FR is that I'm trying to forget my "nightmares" there...
Old 14-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Mr.romance]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
Don like tat suan me lah...don really enjoy putting up fr leow...anyway had a good time with A** Tis time...my dream is still to bonk M***....kekekeke
I also want to try M***. Last day in BKK, I walk down to Posideon about 1 1/2 hr b4 my flight back, hoping to catch her... Haizz... Don't think she is working on Tuesday...
Old 14-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome2000
Hi Bro, still the same price 550bahts. No extra charge. I have reserved for these rooms already.
Maybe you are handsome that's why you manage to get special rates... I asked the gals at the counter. They told me that the rates are 600 bahts regardless whether I booked it online or at the reception counter...
Old 14-11-2005, 02:36 PM
Samster

No mood to work. Guess I kenna the "Monday Blues" virus...

Having vague memories of my nightmares in BKK (Thanks God!) So please bear with me if account of my experiences may deviate slightly from the truth... For that, do accept my most sincere apologies...

DAY TWO (29 Oct, Sat)
0700 - 1100 hrs Gym at Hotel Grand Central
1100 - 1300 hrs Lunch at MK
1300 - 1600 hrs Temple (Can't remember what name)
1600 - 1800 hrs MP Katherine
1800 - 2000 hrs Dinner at Chinatown
2000 - 0200 hrs Slim (Should be correct?!?!)

I shall skip my training at Hotel Grand Central and MK. Think most brothers are more interested in my experience at Katherine and at Slim...

MP Katherine

Met Xiao Hou Zi there. We are searching our preys like hawks. Couldn't seem to find my catch.I'm into big boobs. Saw plenty of sweet looking SYT but their boobs cannot make it leh... (at max B Cup). Bro Handsome2000 kept persuading us to find a gal fast cos there is a lot of customers there. Gave up hope trying to find my catch in the tank so I decided to stay put near to the staircase, lift and the entrance to their dressing room. Tried to call a few gals who just came in but was told that they have been booked! DAMM! Handsome2000 called a gal already. Shortly later, tirak99, XiaoHouZi and handsome2000's friend follow suit. Didn't want to be a black sheep. Saw this SYT (no. 46). Quite sweet looks. Boobs, though not too big, seems rather proportionate in comparision to her figure. Ok loh... Jus give it a try...

(to be continued...)
Old 14-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=simplyhorny]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food

Eh... Who's 'ping pong'??? I wanted to try Mona again. Would you mind helping me to get her number from FL C***? Really missed her GF feeling...
Haizzz....

28th Dec trip? I don't think so... Scared of BKK already... Too much bad experience... One of the reason why I'm not typing FR is that I'm trying to forget my "nightmares" there...
sure! no problem!... u should have call me to help u find mona number when u were in bkk... sure get for u one... mona chase ur nitemares away...
can give u m*** number too.... but u got to be on the 28th dec trip.... gum bo? quick... !! buy ticket !!! kekeke...

ping pong = balls massage la... go30 say in the middle of the massage, she press one part of the didi, immediately stand, then massage massage, press another part, didi immediately soften.... after that whole day didi feel warm n relax.... n RECHARGE! must ask him where to have this....
i was with him in hdy, we tried... didn't happen... only feel stomach damn pain... cos she keeps pressing into the belly... for the rest of the day, i keep blurpping....

wow! ur boss also surf sammy huh?
Old 14-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=simplyhorny]
DAY TWO (29 Oct, Sat)
0700 - 1100 hrs Gym at Hotel Grand Central
QUOTE]

i very interested in ur gym session.... 4hrs !!! u the man !!!
in bkk... 7am some more !! ma na a tong !!!

i will join u 1 morning..... on the 28th dec trip.... on la !!!

ask mona to join us for a swim after tat.... kekekeke....
Old 15-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=simplyhorny]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance

I also want to try M***. Last day in BKK, I walk down to Posideon about 1 1/2 hr b4 my flight back, hoping to catch her... Haizz... Don't think she is working on Tuesday...
I knew tat u wana try M***..If not u wont wan to lick her pussy at the VIP room in the jacuzzi....Fated tat u didnt try her tis time..If not she will give u a
damn good time & u will be back to BKK in no time again....
Old 16-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe you are handsome that's why you manage to get special rates... I asked the gals at the counter. They told me that the rates are 600 bahts regardless whether I booked it online or at the reception counter...
I booked for you is 550bahts. How much you paid? From the internet booking, there is a confirmation by the Reception.
Old 17-11-2005, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
He is not handsome..He is only gan si lang yan dao...kekeke...keep telling me gal will call him & jio him out such as the thai gal we jus met at golden mile...So wat do u tink...
Old 17-11-2005, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah bro, happy belated birthday to you.
Old 20-11-2005, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
handsome2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
He is not handsome..He is only gan si lang yan dao...kekeke...keep telling me gal will call him & jio him out such as the thai gal we jus met at golden mile...So wat do u tink...
Hello Mr Romance, dun suan leh, the dancer called and sms on Wed to go out. But too rush lah, thought yr gal oso called you to go out. She went back liao on Friday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1