The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Encounter with Chio Insurance agent :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1 View Post
Wow this thread really must invest long term ....
Yeah look like no short term gain one.

ha ha but still have to invest time and "money"
Old 18-08-2007, 01:13 AM
S A T A N

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hehe good thing is always worth waiting for...
Old 22-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
CADA is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Threadstarter MIA liao, i tot story end liao since few days no post by anyone, but read liao, havent reach climax leh ....
Old 24-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GreenTea82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am growing spider web liao too...

Old 24-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
S T A R is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Another thread TS MIA ....
Old 25-08-2007, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4561 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

sigh.............
Old 25-08-2007, 03:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 19
YouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouSuck! View Post

She is really a good dancer, doing all the sexy moves and we were rabba-ing each other, made me really high, and her too....
Hi everyone, sorry to keep everyone waiting...

As i was saying, we were very high from all the rabba....also due to the Long Island ice tea, i also very high liao...so i hugged her from behind while she cheekily wriggled her butt, stimulating my mojo. I got hard and she turned towards me and said seductively,"I can feel something hard below..."

I can't take it anymore, seeing her valleys and her silky smooth complexion, I kissed her. She did not resist and we frenched for about 3 mins on the dance floor...but it seems liker eternity to me....

It was wonderful feeling..my hard on pressing onto her and her boobs pressing onto me....Her friend came over to call her and we stopped. Damn it!

It was rather late, her friend actually wanted to go home and wants to send her home too....WTF. THought I can send her home and then.....Before she left, she told me she had fun, gave me a peck on the cheek....

Anyway, the next day, due to the large fall in Dow Jones, sms her and told her i want to use CPF to invest instead. The other day, paper work is for cash investment. SHe told me I have to sign another set of different form, again.

So I met her near my place. She looked really different in her casual clothes. This time she was in mini skirt and a thin t-shirt with a plunging neck line. Luckily, there is not much money in my CPF, otherwise i would have invested everything if she asked me..haha...ANyway, we acted like nothing happened the other night. As I was busy, after signing the papers, she left.

I was asked to open a CPF investment account at the bank and let her know the account number. She wanted me to give it to her asap. However, when i went to the bank, the bank person told me it will take a week to get the account num.

I told the chio agent about the situation. She said it's ok. She will come and meet me the next day to sign the form for CPF account . As it was a weekend, I didnt want to trouble her to come all the way just to get my signature. Told her it's ok but she said it's her job, doesn't matter. She insisted on getting the things done. What choice do I have? First time I met such a hard working agent...looks like she really wanted to close the deal, or is it? I was thinking.....

Told her I will be home, she said she will meet me at my place then...
Old 25-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 18
@GIN@ is a Helpful and Caring Samster@GIN@ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouSuck! View Post
Told her I will be home, she said she will meet me at my place then...
Hahahaha U plan it this way 1 hor. Kekekeke
Old 25-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
xiaoyang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro... smart move... camping here for the next story...
when will i have the turn like u.. yummy....
Old 25-08-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
FL Dome is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoyang View Post
bro... smart move... camping here for the next story...
when will i have the turn like u.. yummy....
Ask TS for contact buy insurance lor.
Old 25-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
CADA is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Donno if buy travel insurance 20-30 bucks, TS will gif contact bo, if so not traveling I also buy ... what say u TS.
Old 25-08-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJjumper View Post
Yeah look like no short term gain one.

ha ha but still have to invest time and "money"
Hehe so TS is back.... me now thinking of buying insurance, just waiting for the climax see good or not .... I think we quite good liao wait so long ...
Old 27-08-2007, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 20
JJjumper is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJJjumper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnaohia1 View Post
Hehe so TS is back.... me now thinking of buying insurance, just waiting for the climax see good or not .... I think we quite good liao wait so long ...
aiyah already invested for so long, wait a few more days also never mind lah, ha ha meanwhile got "paper loss" liao
Old 27-08-2007, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 18
linnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to beholdlinnaohia1 is a splendid one to behold

Wa, suddenly so many people come this camping spot ...
Old 27-08-2007, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 19
YouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to allYouSuck! is a name known to all

.........cont........

When I changed my mind saying I want to use CPF to invest, I think she was afraid I would play her out and not invest with her anymore. She might think I already had a date with her and all the rabba and I may not want to invest anymore. So she had to close the deal in order not to lose anything.

Anyway, the investment amount is less than 10k. Not much commission I guess. So I wonder why she was trying so hard.

Anyway, no one was at my home and I made the place really clean and kind of romantic. As this was the weekend, she was in her casuals. Mini skirt and plunging neckline T shirt showing her milky 34C cleavage. fwahhh.....how to tahan.... And then she did something.....she bent down to take off her high heels!! If I didnt get a hard on seeing the 1/2ball, then something must be wrong with my "brother".

Told her I ordered pizza and asked her if she would like to join me. We had wine with pizza..... After pizza, we get the paper work signed. Thought she would leave after that but she actually asked me for more wine!

We were just lounging on the sofa watching TV. She then leaned on my shoulder.....I think this was a very clear signal. Also, looking at her cleavage, I really can;t take it anymore. I kissed her forehead lightly and she then looked up and kissed me on the lips! While we frenched, my hands also started roaming . Those tits.....damn!! She gave out soft moans and i massaged them. I then put my hands on her legs and slowly inching up her skirt......we were getting hot and heavy....

....and then her bloody phone rang!!!! told me she had to answer the phone....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1