The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2008, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 20
spidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant futurespidermel has a brilliant future
Re: 26691;26691; (Tao Tao) - 28yo PRC 36D with pics

i think we should seriously boycott those fl who aeroplane and give stupid excuses.... when buisness is poor pocket is empty these moron aeroplane story will nv occured, if those fl having these type of attitude i dun think we should help her giving out contact...

i have nothing against TS but the fl herself... anyway cheers to TS for sharing ...

Member Of OSF

Member Of TNNC....
Old 25-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
zlotnik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, thanks to all who have upped my points for various reasons.

I'm sad reading about Bro Denden's experience today. Despite writing a glowing review for Taotao earlier, I must say that I do not condone aeroplane. I am in real estate line and kena aero all the time from all sides, so I must say I empathise with denden. It's also ironic that it was on denden's prompting that I chiong to bonk taotao 1st and subsequently went on to hit ibet on wed

I actually had a session with Taotao late this afternoon after she had flew denden's aeroplane (at that time -5pm, i was not aware of this, I only found out now - 930pm) The session was great for me. For details, refer to my post earlier in this thread.

After the great session, we spent the next hour cuddled up and just chatting. This is what i feel after chatting with her.

She's very new in Sg, hardly a week here. I believe she's still having some culture shock. Sg is defnitely very different from her hometown in Shenyang. So far she only knows how to walk from her apartment to JC81 next to JC complex and back. She doesn't even know how to take bus to GL. Sure some girls adapt quickly. It seems that TaoTao is slow to adapt to life here.

She has few people she knows and trusts. I would say the only 2 that i know of are the lady who helped her take those saucy pics and bro gaofar (otherwise known as ah qiang). Being alone in a strange land and new to the trade, I can somewhat understand if she wants to choose who she serves. From what I hear from her, she will serve the bros who say they are recommended by "ah qiang", denden did not mention that. However this is defninitely not an excuse to fly aeroplane. If she was unsure, she should not have fixed the appointment in the first place.

I have met my share of tardy FL's and have kena a fair share of aeroplanes to last 3 lifetimes. For the FL's who flew my aero, were very late or simply gave bad service, I made it a point never to patronise them again. Bro Denden's impression of taotao is already irreversible, this is unfortunate but it can't be helped. I feel that denden is still owed an apology, perhaps can give her a chance to apologise to u, I believe she doesn't feel good about this thing too.

Its not my place to apologise on her behalf (lets leave that to the lady herself or TS gaofar) and I feel what she did is not right. However, my impression of her in terms of service (as vouched by 2 other FR's in this thread) and her as a person are still good. People occassionally make mistakes, I'm sure by now she's aware of what she has done today and the ruckus this has caused, let's hope she doesn't do this again.

Disclaimer
The above is a reflections of the writer's own thoughts and experiences. Individual results and opinions may vary.

Last edited by zlotnik; 25-09-2008 at 10:31 PM.
Old 25-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
s_law31 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro, please pm me her contact. tks
Old 26-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

Sheesh... Just after a hard last night work & then came to know of this incident... Well, time to exercise so CSR measures... (those in corporates should know what I mean)

I'm not going into details but am going to summarize the whole incident as a big misunderstanding. I am not a person who take sides and will listen to both sides of their stories before passing my comment or remark.

While on Tao Tao's particular actions are questionable, it's been clarified with bro Denden7070 and she's willing to apologize to him, though there's a reason for her reaction.

A few points to take note from here to fellow bros:

. Please remember to mention to her who recommended you so she knows the contacts are reliable, not some would-be ICA undercover... (that's her fear actually)
. If your h/p yields a private number on other party phone, she'll naturally be more worried and defensive, though I told her that it's quite alright to answer but do exercise cautions. Caller is advise to be tactful when conversing since she's already so worried.

Cheers and regards.

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 26-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post
I'm not going into details but am going to summarize the whole incident as a big misunderstanding. I am not a person who take sides and will listen to both sides of their stories before passing my comment or remark.

While on Tao Tao's particular actions are questionable, it's been clarified with bro Denden7070 and she's willing to apologize to him, though there's a reason for her reaction.

A few points to take note from here to fellow bros:

. Please remember to mention to her who recommended you so she knows the contacts are reliable, not some would-be ICA undercover... (that's her fear actually)
. If your h/p yields a private number on other party phone, she'll naturally be more worried and defensive, though I told her that it's quite alright to answer but do exercise cautions. Caller is advise to be tactful when conversing since she's already so worried.

Cheers and regards.

bro Gaofar, thanks for the PM on the clarification... no worries for me lah...

like PM has said in the Mas Selamat case... it just an erroneous oversight on some parties involved.... nevertheless Let's close ranks and Move On

Old 26-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Samster

Gaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to beholdGaofar is a splendid one to behold

This is a first for me.....

To intro a PRC girl without QCing her... What to do... Need to listen to my 小老婆leh...

Got to call and ask me to come down to have a look at a new girl who just came over few days ago... Anyway, so meet up my gang of girls (Oy people... Don't need to look at me like so envy leh... Wait you treat them to eat so you still envy me or not...) and was "ask" to put up a web thread for her but no hanky panky...

Sigh, no choice but to max squeeze my brain-juice to see how best I can "advertise" her... However, soon I see that it shouldn't be a problem whether I wrote an FR on her or not as her assets speak volume for themselves...

Here's the low-down of her...

Name: 桃桃 (Tao Tao)
Origin: Jiling
Age: 28yo (As told by her... I see her more like 29 though... To each his own)
Height: 1.65m (Tall girl!)
Weight: 55kg (Not fat at all... Wait you see the pictures...)
Bust: 36D (.....)
Looks: Fair and smooth skin, mid-waist length hair, not petite nor big frame... normal frame then... With Big Boobs! Face-features looks alright but I feel could be better - 7/10
Do's: Frenching, Fingering, Painting, Catbath, BJ, BBBJ(!),COB, FJ...
Don'ts: AR, AJ, CIM, COF and of course RAW...
Damage: $60 / 1 shot / 1 hr (Room and CD not provided)
Misc Data: She knows a bit of massage and to top it off, she actually learns Yoga back in China! Oh yeah... Her age doesn't do justice to her voice: she sounds very gentle and simply god-damn sexy when I speak with her! My mind was already anticipating how she'll sounds like when doing the FJ!

Picture speaks a thousand words... Here goes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below are some of the points and conditions:

* Sorry to Malays or Indians bros...

* Please provide FR if you have tried her as it will adds to her credibility and naturally to her earnings.

* I am not an OKT and just merely posting this to help her to get some earnings. (Aren't we all?...)

Cheers and regards.

Still a Samster all the same and to help out anyone in need of advice or assistance...
Old 26-09-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

What the hell... She is now on Code Red... Start the count-down to about 5 days then,,,

Old 27-09-2008, 04:43 AM
Samster

This is a first for me.....

To intro a PRC girl without QCing her... What to do... Need to listen to my 小老婆leh...

Got to call and ask me to come down to have a look at a new girl who just came over few days ago... Anyway, so meet up my gang of girls (Oy people... Don't need to look at me like so envy leh... Wait you treat them to eat so you still envy me or not...) and was "ask" to put up a web thread for her but no hanky panky...

Sigh, no choice but to max squeeze my brain-juice to see how best I can "advertise" her... However, soon I see that it shouldn't be a problem whether I wrote an FR on her or not as her assets speak volume for themselves...

Looks: Fair and smooth skin, mid-waist length hair, not petite nor big frame... normal frame then... With Big Boobs! Face-features looks alright but I feel could be better - 7/10
Misc Data: She knows a bit of massage and to top it off, she actually learns Yoga back in China! Oh yeah... Her age doesn't do justice to her voice: she sounds very gentle and simply god-damn sexy when I speak with her! My mind was already anticipating how she'll sounds like when doing the FJ!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Please provide FR if you have tried her as it will adds to her credibility and naturally to her earnings.

* I am not an OKT and just merely posting this to help her to get some earnings. (Aren't we all?...)

Cheers and regards.

Old 30-09-2008, 04:58 AM
Samster

Alright gentlemen... The time is ripe... Her Code Red is lifted... Start your engine!!...

Old 30-09-2008, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
stockmaster76 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

Can share her handphone number with Newbie like me....???? Thanks.
Old 30-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Samster

Got to call and ask me to come down to have a look at a new girl who just came over few days ago... Anyway, so meet up my gang of girls (Oy people... Don't need to look at me like so envy leh... Wait you treat them to eat see you still envy me or not...) and was "ask" to put up a web thread for her but no hanky panky...

Cheers and regards.

Old 01-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Samster

Upzzz for Tao Tao! PM me for her contact! Cheers!

Old 02-10-2008, 09:23 PM
Samster

Got to call and ask me to come down to have a look at a new girl who just came over few days ago... Anyway, so meet up my gang of girls (Oy people... Don't need to look at me like so envy leh... Wait you treat them to eat see you still envy me or not...) and was "ask" to put up a web thread for her but no hanky panky...

Cheers and regards.

Old 05-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
mvp85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can i hv the ctc ?
Old 05-10-2008, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -184 / Power: 0
game10199 game10199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post
Sheesh... Just after a hard last night work & then came to know of this incident... Well, time to exercise so CSR measures... (those in corporates should know what I mean)

I'm not going into details but am going to summarize the whole incident as a big misunderstanding..
Bro Gaofar,

Thanks for sharing Tai Tao's contact with me. However, she aero-plane me also.. pretty frustrated with her... don't think the whole incident is a big misunderstanding..

Made appointment on Wed nite and she told me to meet at in JC to check in a room and tell her the number. I told her my estimated time of arrival was 15 min.. when I arrived in JC in 20 min. She sms to me stating that I did not respond in 15 min, she has something on.

game10199
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1