The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2015, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dsquaredwood2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko69 View Post
Sorry to hear the sad experience. Wechat tries are just like gambling, sometimes hit and sometimes miss. So far i have always try my luck on wechat and saw quite a few gorgeous FL but never have the guts to try them out, seems to pretty to be true. Hence, always depends on the massage ads posted in wechat by spa joints. Price for a 2 hour massage range from 500 to 900peso. Some joints offer slightly more expensive at 1500 throwing in lingam massage. But i prefer to negotiate on my own with the therapists if they are to my liking. So far all therapists that i have tried offer hj by request except for 1. Price range from free to 2000 and usually negotiable. For bros who want more, some of them offer bj/bbbj and even fj. I must say pinoys are not that good in hj compared to the masseuse in sg.

My 2 cents worth.

Yeah it's like a gamble i agree, and you just have to know how to play the game. and to get better, is to play and practice. which makes me still a noob. because tonight although i learnt from past mistake of meeting them in person to negotiate at a public area, somehow they still manage to pull stunt to cheat me. i don't wanna talk about it. and sorry in advance for the negativity after a few failed tries, but Manila or Makati just ain't a great place at all; and it just affirms my belief that Bangkok is the best (although i haven't tried Vietnam). i'm gonna stop everything for the rest of my trip and just stroke my own engine while holding 2-3k peso on the other hand. win/win situation.
Old 29-11-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
seems to pretty to be true.
At least half the times, the pictures can be matched on Google image search or tineye.com

Especially those too good to be true ones....

dsquaredwood2, Speechless :P
Old 29-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsquaredwood2 View Post
Yeah it's like a gamble i agree, and you just have to know how to play the game. and to get better, is to play and practice. which makes me still a noob. because tonight although i learnt from past mistake of meeting them in person to negotiate at a public area, somehow they still manage to pull stunt to cheat me. i don't wanna talk about it. and sorry in advance for the negativity after a few failed tries, but Manila or Makati just ain't a great place at all; and it just affirms my belief that Bangkok is the best (although i haven't tried Vietnam). i'm gonna stop everything for the rest of my trip and just stroke my own engine while holding 2-3k peso on the other hand. win/win situation.

haiyoh.....dont understand this, u never try the 'safe and tested' proposed methods go to Edsa Complex or say the KTVs

u want to run the risks of nego direct with FLs......street FLs some more that advertise on wechat of course is risky lar....

i would say playing with these street FLs should leave it to the seasoned Manila players who knows the tricks and cons

stick to the safe n tested road...............and it will b as good as BKK

but then again, i also think the worlds worst scammers r PINOYS!!!!
Old 29-11-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
haiyoh.....dont understand this, u never try the 'safe and tested' proposed methods go to Edsa Complex or say the KTVs

u want to run the risks of nego direct with FLs......street FLs some more that advertise on wechat of course is risky lar....

i would say playing with these street FLs should leave it to the seasoned Manila players who knows the tricks and cons

stick to the safe n tested road...............and it will b as good as BKK

Bro, let me explain why i don't go EDSA or KTVs.

what do we want: sex.
when do we want: all night long.
how much do we want to pay: 2000-3000peso.

the ultimate aim is to bang pussy, 2-3 shots a night, more if capable. hence, i'm more straightforward kinda guy, and prefer to deal, fuck, sleep, repeat step 2. i understand the enjoyment of beers, bar hopping and choosing your prey, but there are the middleman (bar fines, mummy tips or what not) and excess unnecessary payments (lady drinks, taxi to n fro) i would want to avoid. and i'm alone here. crime rates have dropped because of APEC, but still 200+ within 16 to 22nd Nov. (https://sg.news.yahoo.com/crimes-dow...000000139.html). it's my first time alone here, so pardon me for being paranoid not to trust the cabbies n further away hotspots at night.
Old 29-11-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
Stepping into LAC or EDSA, nothing to lose other than taxi plus drink, if nothing catch your fancy.

And even P Burgos is good sight seeing even if too ex.

Agreed to your words,

Then again, dsquaredwood2, the last people I trust when telling you not to go to one place but go other place, are taxi drivers. I don't know their motive, may be they just want to go near their home, they will suggest odd stuff. Example, I want go LAC, driver "sir LA cafe closed, I send to 69 Gramercy .. "

No, I want to go LA cafe, driver "sir, you go to republic... "

No, I want to go MH Del Pilar, driver, "sir, you go to Icon . Better you know .... "

Ok I want to go EDSA Complex, driver "sir, you must go Meralco ave .."

And funny thing is they don't get cut for bringing guests to those place.except the tines I ended up in Nirvana and some dorm...

My conclusion, the worst tour guides in Asia are manila taxi drivers.

Or they just don't want us to fuck their women, and want to send us to dead and dry areas ...
Old 30-11-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
please tell me where bkk can you find a decent looking girl willing go overnight for 2200 baht, (thats 3000 php)...maybe the ugly 35+ year olds in the beirgarten
i've personally had 3000 baht overnight, pretty, tall and slim, really great breasts. it was at one of the Dream Heaven, i think Soi33 outlet. intention was the usual 2 hours oil massage and 2 shots, this i paid normal in store charges. during the massage i chatted with the girl and asked her if she would do overnight, she agreed instantly, quoted me 3000baht and kept her word and came to my hotel the following night. we enjoyed bubble bath, and had a great time. this is money well spent. she even went out to buy mango sticky rice for me just because i said i wanted to eat.

so what if it's 800baht cheaper here. will never get anything close to that experience for that price. and i can assure the girl i had, would easily be 2x or 3x the normal price you have to pay in Manila.

i know Addict Massage girls don't do overnight under the table. but i've also had chances in other massage outlets at Soi24 also at 3000baht.

the thing is, it's less depressing and disappointing in Bkk. but of course, it's my own fault to fall for wechat scams.
Old 30-11-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Stepping into LAC or EDSA, nothing to lose other than taxi plus drink, if nothing catch your fancy.

And even P Burgos is good sight seeing even if too ex.

Agreed to your words,

Then again, dsquaredwood2, the last people I trust when telling you not to go to one place but go other place, are taxi drivers. I don't know their motive, may be they just want to go near their home, they will suggest odd stuff. Example, I want go LAC, driver "sir LA cafe closed, I send to 69 Gramercy .. "

No, I want to go LA cafe, driver "sir, you go to republic... "

No, I want to go MH Del Pilar, driver, "sir, you go to Icon . Better you know .... "

Ok I want to go EDSA Complex, driver "sir, you must go Meralco ave .."

And funny thing is they don't get cut for bringing guests to those place.except the tines I ended up in Nirvana and some dorm...

My conclusion, the worst tour guides in Asia are manila taxi drivers.

Or they just don't want us to fuck their women, and want to send us to dead and dry areas ...
this is true.

2 nights ago tried a hand in the clubbing scene. met another bro, who came to pick me up at my hotel in a taxi.

the plan concocted with the bro was to go to ZZYZX. when i got into his cab, he was saying the taxi driver was suggesting we go to Uptown. didn't see what we like. said let's go ZZYZX, "sir, there is another place, Prive... there are socialites..."

gained nothing at Prive. pretentious people clubbing, waiting to be seen. angmoh prowling the area endlessly with the single drinks they had on hand. opening a bottle with the bro didn't help. saw 1 pretty one, but constantly sat at the VIP area like a statue. others were in groups with friends watching over them.
Old 30-11-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

As I am not a hunter in club scenes, I cannot comment much on the philippines bar / club situation. But few things for sure:
1) There is definitely more scammers in PH than BKK
2) BKK is a safer place than PH
3) Easier to find pretty girls for massage in PH than BKK.(using the same amount of $$$)
4) Pinoy girls really know how to F@#k. I am a sucker for massage with happy ending but was tempted to go further on few occasions. I must say those sexperience are shiokaliciois.
Old 01-12-2015, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
4) Pinoy girls really know how to F@#k. I am a sucker for massage with happy ending but was tempted to go further on few occasions. I must say those sexperience are shiokaliciois.
Me too am not a club hunter ...

But I am in 100% agreement about the above ...

Just get them into the mood, even the Milfs can make your knees weak.

And it's a very rare few who don't like to suck... even though they pretend it is dirty.

Go down on them and they will insist on returning the favour... then just sit back and relax.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

Yes, sit back relax but very soon alot of movement is needed. So far i have tried PRC girls, Singapore girls, Thai Girls, Vietnam girls, Indon girls and of course the pinoys. I must say the pinoys are the best in bed. Love multiple position sex and their stereo sound system is also the best....
Old 05-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
HornyMashimaro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week, I was in Manila and I visited burgos street and malate area.
First night, I met a girl and she initially asked for 3000 php and i nego with her for 2500 peso for 1 shot. Don't flame me if i gave too much, ok?
She is good!

Second night, I talked to a pinoy girl who was on holiday (according to her) from Pampanga. she accepted my dinner invitation and came with her friend. the dinner costs me 2200 php for a good chinese dinner for 3 people. the girls initiated to follow me by saying she dun wanna pee in their hotel toilet. Well I have no choice but have to allow them :P.

I was there with one of my colleagues. I intro my colleague to the girl and we 4 drank some beers. after some time, my colleague managed to bring her fri to his own room and i stay in my own room with her. to make the long story short, my friend managed to up her friends 3 times in 1 night and the girl wanted to have more but they ran out of condoms.

In my room, she is damn romantic and we were hugging and kissing everywhere like long time couple and we finished first shot before 11. after that, we 2 headed to club zzyxz (or something similar) and have a few drinks (costs about 2100 php). around 2, we came back and we managed to have another shot despite the fact that we both are quite tipsy with the mixed drinks.

The whole night costs me and my colleague about 5500 php for 2 girls for a total of 5 shots!!! they don't ask for any money and we were all like couples!!! I felt pinoy girls are very generous and I am sure I gonna come back to Philippines for more ONS actions!!!

Is it very common in manila for pinoy girls to be ONS with foreigners without any financial intrest involved? I am just curious.
Old 07-12-2015, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4671 / Power: 20
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

How do you guys find LA cafe? I'm heading Manila alone for work
Old 08-12-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Makulit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
As for what I knew abt LA cafe mostly the gals there are not Ganda = pretty, if u are looking for gals that are above average I won't suggest for Ob gal = outside booking gal as for those guests that visited LA cafe mostly are white man, little Koreans n black man. Those gals there are more exotic type. Good luck hunting
Old 08-12-2015, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
LA has hits and misses.

There are times when a few students hang out - beware of the UA ones !! Unless you wanna be in the news.

And other times a couple of groups will loiter around, 1= purely ang moh, 2=purely Japs

And the day time crowd in ground floor used to be better always, than the second floor evening crowd.

HornyMashimaro That kind of 'accidents' happen, even with pinays in SG, but it is extremely rare ..

Especially with free facebook and all, the number of such 'purely sex' girls have dropped, or I have become fugly.

It happened even with Havana girl once, and few other places, but of late - no such joy.

Still, Ang mohs have no issues in finding them.

Again, you got lucky - !!!
Old 08-12-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think its not becoz angmoh have no issues

more of angmoh have very low 'acceptable threshold' standards i think.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1