The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2013, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowCrown View Post
As mentioned those that i put French as Yes. I did with them as reported.
wah, congrats loh. haha. 168 u also managed to french.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
CrowCrown is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

HI guys heres another FR for the girl i visit recently

This girl really does knows her work. She is actually few that give decent massage. Her service is great. Petite small build type.

No. 135
Boobs: B cup
Looks: 6/10 (Draw till her eyes like kanna boxed)
Figure: Slim (Dont have nice curves)
Attitude: 6.5/10
French: No ( keep looking away when i put my face close, usually means dont want)
BJ: 7.5/10
AR: 7/10
catbath: 6.5/10
FJ: 6/10
Service: 8/10

rtf: No (Because of looks i guess)
Old 08-06-2013, 11:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddo2 View Post
Oh ya.... mayb can boost me go BW tomorrow.... Suddenly feel wanna chiong after read the FR.... Hahahaa
The best time to go BW is Friday. Dont ask me why its only friday that its not crowdy.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Andy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Hi guys here a piece of my sharing to suit your needs

------------------------------------------------------------
I just tried her recently and thought that her service was the best i had in my life. She was commited to try all sorts of positions and even recommend some weird positions with me. Her catbath was long and slow. Definately not the rush type.

No. 126
Boobs: A cup
Figure: Slim
Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 9/10
French: Yes
BJ: 7/10
AR:7/10
catbath:7/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
rtf: Yes

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Today went to BW, after see the FR decide to book 126
I can say all stat indicated by CrowCrown is true
In fact, my score will be higher
She is a gem not to be miss if bro out there look for good service
Old 10-06-2013, 12:30 AM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Today I went BW, lots of my fav numbers not around.

knn. rem many bros here say 98 service sucks, but i forget totally about this number in my mind.

in the end took her. Inside the room, when I was adjusting the aircon temperature, she say to me, ayioh, dun so gancheong leh, this is my job. siao liao, i feel that something is wrong liao. ok then lick body, AR, standard SOP, quite ok. Then comes FJ, missionary, as u know, sometime we guys need to slow down or even stop a while to prevent shooting within 1-2 mins. Then she say, come out liao ? can dun stop or not. ccb, i sian 1/2. then suddenly again, u cannot cum is it, need a HJ ? ccb, i have not even F for 5 mins yet, she so many ali baba. in the end I raise my voice at her, "hey u, be a bit more professional can or not, 5 mins u want me out of the room, this is daylight robbery."

then her attitude change a bit, become a bit more accommodating, lick more, also moan louder, but come to cow girl, she ali baba again, say my angle not right, etc. ccb. in the end i switch to missionary, after 10 mins i shoot.
ali baba again, she say " now i know your pattern liao, next time i will know how to serve u better liao, actually i find u quite handsome" knn horse back cannon.

I can't say her service is bad, but her attitude is those hot and cold type, up to you bros to decide next time when u try her.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster

continue from above, a bit sian from the first experience, then I took 110, kai siao from my more reliable captain. i find him quite honest, he will really intro those ang pai even to those noobs.

ok.. a bit tired. but she comes in, quiet , not very chatty, but service and attitude can say very good, also very patient.

I turn soft 1/2 way, then i say sorry, can re-do everything. then she never black face, make me hard again, etc.

In the end I shoot. but feel a bit paiseh as turn soft 1/2 way.

overall her face is around 7/10, boobs a bit small , around A or A+, body slim, small built type. but rest are very good, service, attitude, accommodating to all positions.

i ask her can french or not, she never reject, but say she seldom try, so in the end i never force her.

maybe will rtf her again.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bomoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bluewave in Jb

Hey bros! need some tips. going bw tml with friend for the first time!

can anyone list me the price i am okay with price. just my friend wanna know about it.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 20
snowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond reputesnowcap has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlim79 View Post
89 = xiao Mao?
Not very sure about her name, But she talks alot.

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain"
Everything has changed! Fuck that!

*NOTICE : Not available to exchange points.
Old 11-06-2013, 01:28 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No. 183
Age: She say she is 20+ (forgot her actual age) but she looks like 18 to me
Boobs: A- cup Like what she mention almost non-existence
Looks: 8/10
Figure: very Slim (bony type)
Attitude: 8/10
French: Yes
BJ: 5.5/10
AR:Nil
catbath:5/10
FJ: 7/10 (her moan is like an AV star come to think of it maybe she is in pain)
Service: 5/10
rtf: Yes (maybe for her cute face)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
183 sounds great bro, thanks for sharing...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 11-06-2013, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

who is gonna go today? i will be there around 12pm.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 11-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 21
steedy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersteedy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
who is gonna go today? i will be there around 12pm.
Me Me Me
Old 11-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomoney View Post
Hey bros! need some tips. going bw tml with friend for the first time!

can anyone list me the price i am okay with price. just my friend wanna know about it.
Hi friend! I will love to help as much as possible with my best knowledge since i start patronizing bluewave. I hope that i am not too late.

The price for all the facilities which includes buffet, sauna, hot and room temperature pools (no freezing colds pools there),steam baths, a cozy movie theatre room and sex service will be RM218.

For this package massage is not an obligation for the girls and it all depends on what services the ladies provides.
On top of these the best time to reach is 1pm on weekdays. Because usually the girls will arrive at this hour. If you are travelling between causeway from SG to MY Pls return before 5pm otherwise good luck on the traffic (for cars) Not sure about buses.

As for myself i am a Singaporean. I usually booked a girl over phone before i drove my way there and have everything done before 4pm on weekdays.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi friend! I will love to help as much as possible with my best knowledge since i start patronizing bluewave. I hope that i am not too late.

The price for all the facilities which includes buffet, sauna, hot and room temperature pools (no freezing colds pools there),steam baths, a cozy movie theatre room and sex service will be RM218.

For this package massage is not an obligation for the girls and it all depends on what services the ladies provides.
On top of these the best time to reach is 1pm on weekdays. Because usually the girls will arrive at this hour. If you are travelling between causeway from SG to MY Pls return before 5pm otherwise good luck on the traffic (for cars) Not sure about buses.

As for myself i am a Singaporean. I usually booked a girl over phone before i drove my way there and have everything done before 4pm on weekdays.
the girls have to reach latest by 3pm. 1pm good timing to see the girls arrive.

returning before 5pm is a great idea. mot cause of jam, is because the heavy vehicles return. thecustom officers will blockaDe to let the lorries pass.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 12-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Any bro tired 57 recently? Been the there last week, again the captain say she not working, ask me to try 56, her massage is ok, from outside her boob looks big, during fj I squeeze them.... faked damm sianz
Old 12-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9227 / Power: 18
Devil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Reds has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Any bro tired 57 recently? Been the there last week, again the captain say she not working, ask me to try 56, her massage is ok, from outside her boob looks big, during fj I squeeze them.... faked damm sianz
Tried her b4.....she is one of the ang pai
Boob is big.....at least C+
Though GFE level is low.....but I must say at a price of RM169 is quite worth it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1