The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 02-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntlickerking View Post
I agree Misty gets very very wet when painted. I painted her until she cum 2 times, really enjoyed seeing her real reactions, belly twitching, hands gripping mine, moaning and moaning...and when I took a look at her pussy after that woah super wet, dripping until anus then i dipped my finger unto the oozing love juices and I can spread into a long trail
Yea only.downside is she don't do much kissing. Other than that the rest is quite good
Old 02-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 13
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Yea only.downside is she don't do much kissing. Other than that the rest is quite good
not to mention....her nose is fake...her tits also fake....but quite well done.....
Old 02-12-2015, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 13
cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!cuntlickerking is one of the Best!

Quote:
yeah she quite friendly liao and tried to please...v sweet looking too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
not to mention....her nose is fake...her tits also fake....but quite well done.....

really? her boobs feels nice and natural

anyone tried Silver and Janette?
Old 02-12-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntlickerking View Post
yeah she quite friendly liao and tried to please...v sweet looking too.

really? her boobs feels nice and natural

anyone tried Silver and Janette?
trust me la....i am boobs expert....
Old 02-12-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
trust me la....i am boobs expert....
Lol she say want to enhance. Most probably real one la bro. nose-wise fake or not fake look good on her ok oredy i nv bother so much lol

Last edited by Mastodonman; 03-12-2015 at 12:17 AM.
Old 03-12-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Pegi from Laserbabes

Looks : 80% similar to pics.
Body : 7/10...Petite and skinny with smooth skins....thai tan skins....some scars on the leg and hand due to accident recently
Boobs : close to B cup and not for boob lovers but suit her figures
BBBJ : 8/10...slow n steady with good suctions
Frenching : didn't try cause she got mouth braces
Painting/Fingering : Allowed...she allowed lights fingering.
FJ : 8/10....lots of hugging and nice moaning.
GFE : 9/10....can comm in ok-ok english....very chatty,playful and naughty too.

RTF : Yes.

PS : actually wanna try Nabila but she was very hard to book(fully booked),so turned to Pegi and not a bad choice also.She will leave sg next week 8th or 9th together with Kinky and she(Kinky) kinda hot too...Pegi said she almost fully booked everyday but still very energetics.....Damn,dunno how they do it?
Old 03-12-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The website syas she does AR and CIM aso..did you try that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
FR for Pegi from Laserbabes

Looks : 80% similar to pics.
Body : 7/10...Petite and skinny with smooth skins....thai tan skins....some scars on the leg and hand due to accident recently
Boobs : close to B cup and not for boob lovers but suit her figures
BBBJ : 8/10...slow n steady with good suctions
Frenching : didn't try cause she got mouth braces
Painting/Fingering : Allowed...she allowed lights fingering.
FJ : 8/10....lots of hugging and nice moaning.
GFE : 9/10....can comm in ok-ok english....very chatty,playful and naughty too.

RTF : Yes.

PS : actually wanna try Nabila but she was very hard to book(fully booked),so turned to Pegi and not a bad choice also.She will leave sg next week 8th or 9th together with Kinky and she(Kinky) kinda hot too...Pegi said she almost fully booked everyday but still very energetics.....Damn,dunno how they do it?
Old 03-12-2015, 08:01 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm.... Vivi from exotica66 only got 2 FRs? She looks too good to be true?
Old 03-12-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I see vey less FRs for Monte. Some girls there seem to be magz models..too hot to believe..Any bro tried them yet?
Old 03-12-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
pegi and kinky tarma... double AR
Old 03-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
facerammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
This is a late FR.
I went to pattaya baby awhile back. Can't remember the name but the girl was on point with the site. Will rtf pattayababy.
Old 03-12-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
dinoang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just rtf Penny from Pattaya.

Very sweet girl. Photo doesn't do her justice as she look much better.
One of the better ones that I have so far. I don't usually rtf unless she's really good and she definitely is one of my top few.

Looks : 8
Figure : 7, bust is natural confirm.
French : passionate
GFE : 9
BBBJ : 9
Paint : 9, she will climax
FJ : 9. She enjoys sex
She told me she don't have a lot of customer. She is leaving soon though.
If you are looking for a strong GFE, good service and pretty girl, she's worth the try!
Old 03-12-2015, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by facerammer View Post
This is a late FR.
I went to pattaya baby awhile back. Can't remember the name but the girl was on point with the site. Will rtf pattayababy.
This is an FR? Can't rmb girl name never state svc etc ?
Old 03-12-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
facerammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
This is an FR? Can't rmb girl name never state svc etc ?

Well. Not trying to be sarcastic but since I mentioned it is late, the girl Is no longer there, so there isn't a point to find the name. In terms of svc, bbbj, Cim, not rushing for time. Good service with punctual timing. And in case you didn't notice, I am trying to say pattayababy provides what is mentioned. Hence, a good bonk.
Old 03-12-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol she say want to enhance. Most probably real one la bro. nose-wise fake or not fake look good on her ok oredy i nv bother so much lol
bro....nver nver trust a whore......
Trust me....Misty boobs definitely fake....but quite well done...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1