The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2023, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kermitdafrog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Bros when using dating apps in Hanoi do take note of SNIFF BAR SCAMMERS. My friend matched with a girl online and she proposed to meet at a coffee shop near Old Quarter. After which she brought us to a random bar which had guys outside that keep trying to show you in. Basically those girls are either being paid commission to bring you there as they will be spending a bomb by ordering expensive liquor. 1 bottle costs around 3 million VND inside so don't make the same mistake as us.

Most interesting part is when more girls spawned to accommodate the number of guys we had so everyone had a 'partner'. They were good fun but those laughing gas balloons costed $10 SGD per pop which accumulated really fast throughout the night. The bar is called SNIFF BAR so do take note.
Old 27-10-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
Andreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud ofAndreme has much to be proud of

Bro's i need some help , im looking for those restaurants that have the old school white tablecloth that covers the bottom of the table. Not like now the fine dining places they give you a wooden table with no cloth. Either that or restaurants where they give you a private booth to dine in thats not open to the rest of the establishment to see you would appreciate it if i could get some reccomendations for Hanoi from bro's here. Cheers!
Old 30-10-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kermitdafrog View Post
Bros when using dating apps in Hanoi do take note of SNIFF BAR SCAMMERS. My friend matched with a girl online and she proposed to meet at a coffee shop near Old Quarter. After which she brought us to a random bar which had guys outside that keep trying to show you in. Basically those girls are either being paid commission to bring you there as they will be spending a bomb by ordering expensive liquor. 1 bottle costs around 3 million VND inside so don't make the same mistake as us.

Most interesting part is when more girls spawned to accommodate the number of guys we had so everyone had a 'partner'. They were good fun but those laughing gas balloons costed $10 SGD per pop which accumulated really fast throughout the night. The bar is called SNIFF BAR so do take note.
This is common in Hanoi.
not only girls from dating apps, there are also pretty girls roaming around old quarters that will do the same.
So beware.
Old 30-10-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
ha ya.. I dig dig info until want to give up liao

but my review so far on the spas I've tried

Tokyo : 950k 8/10 - hj & shower
Neko : 1.2mil 9/10 - hj & shower
Eva : 900k 8/10 - hj & shower
Xuka - Renovation
Blue Spa - Quoted 1.6m + Ugly girls (didn't continue)
Kimochi - No pretty girls, all okok
Tokyo have BJ as well, at vnd1.4m/ 60mins
Old 31-10-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tera85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A simple MR on Neko.
Visited 29 Oct > 1.9m for 90mins, King package.
Standard procedure, go in room, 2 girls brought in, I chose 166 (small sized cute ah lian kind).
Asked to strip and go in sauna (only 5 mins because too hot for me), transferred to bathtub (cleaned my front, back, below, with some teasing for about 10mins overall, including bubble jet), proceed to clean herself thereafter.
Guided me to go into the shower and cleaned both of us down.
On to the bed, she started with hands massage, followed by legs. My hand was on top autoroam only. (only minus point is she looks at phone while doing hand massage with 1 hand)
Asks me to turn around, back massage top to bottom with oil. (overall oil massage 20mins) Good strength for her size, and very good gfe despite her limited English.
Moves to wake my 2IC, including BBBJ with warm water. (about 5 mins of teasing)
Cleaned up the oil, brought out the Nuru gel, started with back then front. She lets out soft cute moans, which gets louder when I autoroam below. (Nuru about 10 mins)
Moved to happy ending, finished in about 5 mins.
She goes to shower after wiping up the mess while letting me rest, then comes over and holds my hand to go clean me up in the shower.
End of story, tipped her an additional 100k VND privately for the good GFE, and she gave me a big hug in return. End of story.

Looks:8/10
Boobs:6/10 (Small B)
Figure:7/10 (Petite Cute Ah Lian type)
Massage:7/10 (Good str for her size)
HJ/BBBJ:8.5/10 (Her GFE + good BBBJ technique)
RTM: Yes
Old 09-11-2023, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone going to Hanoi 3rd week of December? Looking for some guidance to hotel KTVs and dabao back. I am solo traveler, no drama type.
Old 10-11-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post
anyone going to Hanoi 3rd week of December? Looking for some guidance to hotel KTVs and dabao back. I am solo traveler, no drama type.
If u are virgin in Hanoi, just stick to Hanoi or Fortuna hotel.
Old 10-11-2023, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alonso. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

indeed i guess thats pretty much my plan. solo ktv. Any advice for solo travellers like me to fortuna/hanoi
Old 14-11-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alonso. View Post
indeed i guess thats pretty much my plan. solo ktv. Any advice for solo travellers like me to fortuna/hanoi
Solo ktv can get very boring very quickly. It's a bit of a waste.
Old 30-11-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Jasper234 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys, will be first time in Halong next week. Any recomended places to go for sex services?
Old 09-12-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

Virgin trip to VN….went to ha long for a cruise with family then to ha noi….managed to sneak out and decided to go to windy spa as they accepted payment by Visa. Scrolled through the pages and online for sources and found that finding fj is not as easy as it seems, thought about it and fuck it just wanna try out the “spa” here so just went with it. So here is my FR, went in took the 1.3m package which was 90 mins sauna nuru bbbj hj. Didnt get parade to choose or i dont know if its the norm but never regretted the girl assigned to me.

Name: lin lin
Boobs: C ( modified )
Body: 8/10
Nuru: 9/10 ( much better than any nonsense nuru in SG )
She fully used her body and mouth to perform the nuru.
AR: 7/10 it was good and just the way i liked it but was short
BBBJ: 10/10 she even told me to look at her as she seductively licks my shaft
HJ: 10/10 no complaints about hand tired and while she was HJ her mouth was pro active non stop around my whole body and did AR HJ combo as well
GFE: 9/10
RTF: i really want to and maybe can slowly get FJ but there are so many other places to try….headache liao

My ratings are according to my standards and YMMV. I compare to whatever services i receive in SG and other countries. But I dare say this first start in VN has blown my mind and hopefully more to cum.

Cheers and happy bonking
Old 10-12-2023, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold

This post is for all the newbies going to ha noi….i decided to let myself get scammed once as this was my virgin trip so i know what and how to avoid for future visits. And I was just too tired of digging for info already as all the info is too old. So to keep this short for all first timers, stick to the big places like Neko, windy and the likes. I paid in total 2.6M for a bj. And yes thats a bj not even a bbbj. A little background info, I’m staying in the old quarter and i took the zalo of a pimp. So obviously he boasted about his “shop” and how many people he brings there. So i double checked and triple checked with him does he have girls that do fj and he said yes. So knowing that its not that easy finding fj here in ha noi, or maybe i just dont know where to look, i decided to go ahead and ask for price and arranged for him to pick me up. So he told me 2M for 60minutes fj 1 shot…..went to his “shop” and had a line up to choose from. Paid the 2M and went up, the girl stripped me and then gave me 5 mins worth of worthless massage before telling me to flip. After that she told me that the 2M was just the ticket fee and not inclusive of tips, so i asked her how much is the tips then she told me same as ticket. I told her to fuck off and that 2M was inclusive of tips, she then said to tip me as i see fit instead. Told her i’m only going to tip her 200k max then she asked for 600k and wouldnt budge….now if i didnt tip her 600k she wouldnt proceed to do anything at all. So i thought fuck it just give her 600k and get the deed done. She licked my nips and then suddenly put on a condom and did bj and she said no boom boom. So being the pissed off person that i was I decided to hold out for as long as i can and make her arms and mouth sore. So left hand right hand everything didnt work and i went ahead to face fuck her till my hearts content and then shot my load….which took me quite a long while since the condom was thick. All in all my advice to any new visitors to hanoi should just stick with the big “spas” that upfront give you the all inclusive price package.

Thats all the ranting i wanna do so goodnight guys.
Old 11-12-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just reached Hanoi today afternoon, one week business trip in Vietnam. Knowing that fj is not so common in massage/spa, so look up WeChat nearby and found outcall fj at 1.5m. Young 20+ so give it a try since horny, didn't nego. Maybe afternoon not much customer and no traffic jam, arrived at my hotel quite fast.
Young vibrant look always smile, bad thing I don't understand Vietnamese, have to use app to translate. Service is not bad, have shower first and then proceed to bed, foreplay and then bbbj before put on cd. willing to try any position, tried to french kiss during fj and she is ok. After I shot my load, still hug me on bed, no rush. Overall satisfied just the boobs is between A to B cup. If has C cup above then will be nice to squeeze and suck.

Resting now before go dinner. If feel not tired, may go explore some spa tonight.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 14
redarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to allredarrow is a name known to all

Hi guys, anyone been to Bac Ninh ? It’s near Hanoi , this the place where there a Korea street almost all the senior staff speaks Korean more than Vietnamese , make u wonder if u in Korea or Vietnam. Like help to introduce any good ktv or massage with happy ending. Seems alot to choose but the language gap is there. Thank you in advance 🙏.
Old 12-12-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
isleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of lightisleboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by redarrow View Post
Hi guys, anyone been to Bac Ninh ? It’s near Hanoi , this the place where there a Korea street almost all the senior staff speaks Korean more than Vietnamese , make u wonder if u in Korea or Vietnam. Like help to introduce any good ktv or massage with happy ending. Seems alot to choose but the language gap is there. Thank you in advance 🙏.
Fun place. I was there and pretended to be Korean, had a great time with some local Viets who were there looking for Korean guys. It's a very touristy area though I feel. The Korean restaurants aren't authentic. Sorry, I didn't do any ktv or massage in that area, I was going to if the civilians didn't work out but surprisingly I had fun with them and more later that night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1