The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment
Old 17-11-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 17-11-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 18-11-2022, 06:46 AM
Samster (A)

Old 18-11-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 18-11-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
nkdskull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynkdskull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
Been here twice to maintain my manhood. I’m getting back my morning woods now.

Her Jiqong is very powerful. I don’t know how she does it but you feel warmth traveling up your body. I was thinking if it’s just from the massage oil but you don’t feel the warmth everywhere.

She helps me correct the nerve on my back too. Couldn’t fully turn my head for a period of time. Been going to a few TCM but they can only temporarily alleviate the situation.

Clean and neat place.
Old 18-11-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkdskull View Post
Her Jiqong is very powerful. I don’t know how she does it but you feel warmth traveling up your body. I was thinking if it’s just from the massage oil but you don’t feel the warmth everywhere.
Bro, I applied oil on your whole body. Only those locations where I applied Qigong will made you warm. Taiji energy was acting on you to create Qi in your internal body and travelled up to your head areas. This is energy healing.

The oil was to reduce friction to protect your skin.
Old 18-11-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 5
punpeepee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpunpeepee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpunpeepee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpunpeepee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Available for appointment? How to contact?
Old 19-11-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster (A)

Old 19-11-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
Snowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySnowystorm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Have visited a few times and i have experienced improvements to my health as a whole

Able to sleep well at night now and don't wake up in the middle of the night to go toilet. More importantly, i have morning erections now which i have not been able to experience for some time.

I have lost weight as well with my stomach getting smaller and not have so much gases as before.
Overall posture is also corrected after these few treatments that i have went. My back has some shape now
Her massage is able to clear the blockages and allow the body to remove the impurities by itself.

Manhood experience have improved and seems like is slightly bigger than before. Not sure if is due to my psychological effect though.

Her qigong is really effective cos i can really feel the heat at my butt area after each session.

Will continue to visit her for maintenance.
Bros who haven't try JG just give it a try 😊
Old 19-11-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 19-11-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-11-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster (A)

Old 20-11-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster (A)

Old 20-11-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1