The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2006, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
OK, OK..I will be back to SG, with bro buster, and hitchhiker probably in a week or two time..perhaps can have kopi in sgland instead.

pls count me in for kopi pls
Old 10-09-2006, 04:15 AM
Samster

hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Worr... Good idea... I smell something fishy do not tell me you get HK gong tao too....

If you are coming every month to HK please remember to get me coffee....

should not be a problem with your monthly supply of coffee
Old 10-09-2006, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Firestarter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,
Been following this interesting thread for a while...

I will be going to HK next week from Mon (11/9) to Thurs (14/9). Anyone free to meet up for a drink or some fun?
Old 10-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Falkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
should not be a problem with your monthly supply of coffee
Bro Buster. Seems like you got it all.....Girls and Coffee. What more do you want?
Old 10-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkon
Bro Buster. Seems like you got it all.....Girls and Coffee. What more do you want?

humm, how abt a wife? bro buster? hehe kidding...
Old 10-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn you making fun of me in the thread. When will you be in hk again, my china made bazooka is awaiting for you.... I will blast you into pieces.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falkon
Old 10-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Samster

Worrrr... You are worst even ask me to get wife... You are in hk right now careful my china made bazooka will aim you @ any moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
humm, how abt a wife? bro buster? hehe kidding...
Old 10-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Samster

Please PM me your msn so i can add you into our chatting session. I will ask all hk bros. You have to try 141 on your own to experience the power of bell. If your trip is on weekend maybe i can show you around 141 . Weekday,all of us need to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firestarter
Hi,
Been following this interesting thread for a while...

I will be going to HK next week from Mon (11/9) to Thurs (14/9). Anyone free to meet up for a drink or some fun?
Old 10-09-2006, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
analogx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyway, for the benefit of the bros here, careful when you hook up with 141 gals who have their faces masked out...

In my experience, the gal who turned up disappointed me... strong smell of smoke and seemed high on something... about the same size as the gal in the pic... but body didn't really look like what i saw in the pic... the OKT made me pay HK200 more than wat was listed in the website too...
Old 10-09-2006, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
isteamewa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Pussy Buster,

We have exchanged postings before. Last time, I hd tried to meet up with the bros in HK but just couldn't make it die to time constraints.

Well, I whizzed through HK again just Wed through Saturday. I was hosted so I just couldn't find the opportunity to meet up. Just dinners after dinners...sigh.

Anyway, found time on Wed afternoon (2 hours) just after I landed. As I had my luggage with me, I thought it was inconvenient to lug it in nd out of the 141 joints. So I managed to go to Lung To Kok Sauna in Mong Kok.

Thot I'd give the bros a small report.

The place is like a standard sauna in HK, Sing or China..steam, sauna, showers etc. After A plane journey, it was quite a welcome pampering.

After a clean up, and at the lounge, I selected no. XX for massage.

When I eventually room, I found it quite cool and relaxing. In there waiting for me was a pleasant looking but busty China lady in a short white skirt. She was wearing black high heeled shoes...mmm..quite nice.

The massage started on my back and shoulder muscles. It was great...strong deliberate strokes. Along the way, the strokes would brush you know where and her smoothe legs would rub past my hand. She was chatty and making me feel at home. Oil was used juxtaposed with hot towels and I couldn't help feeling horny.

After about 40 mins, I was already in mari kita state. Then she started the "other" massage. I looked up and saw tht she was sexily stripping down to her black panties only. Warm oil was used to pour down the crack of my butt and as it slowly but sensually flow downwards to my bag of jewels, it was really stimulating. Then her BM was really incredible. It was always not too hard, yet I felt her smooth and fair body and boobs sliding up and down my eager body.

Then I turned over and more took place. Her hands were really skillful and I felt like being serviced by Amy from HHH in Aljunied. Really buay tahan...ahhhh. then she topped it with a bj that was the perfect suction and sensuality. It ws no wonder that Mt. Versuvius erupted. Meanwhile, my hands had already groped every part of her body and stripped her of her last protective garment ..

It was quite a great experience...kinda reminds me of some of the ones in Taiwan during the earlier days...

Will contact you guys again next time...

Stats
Age about 30
Bod-7/10
boobs-b
BM-8/10
bj-7/10
Damage - HK$530 (whole package)
Old 10-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by analogx
Anyway, for the benefit of the bros here, careful when you hook up with 141 gals who have their faces masked out...

In my experience, the gal who turned up disappointed me... strong smell of smoke and seemed high on something... about the same size as the gal in the pic... but body didn't really look like what i saw in the pic... the OKT made me pay HK200 more than wat was listed in the website too...
haha bro...this one I've to agreed with you. But usually, those smoking can give good BBBJ.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:23 PM
Samster

Yeah you are damn right that the reason i seldom patron 141 under hotel reservation.

I would rather do a bit of exercise to ring the bell. You can able to see the girls are your cup of tea before asking the price and go into room.

You can find pretty girls but i would choose places with many WL. Hope the information is essential to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by analogx

Old 11-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Samster

relax later buster kidding only, anyone want to celebrate hollween on 31 oct in hk?
Old 11-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 19
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi to all Bros. Long time no +++ cock wif u all le. I'm now stuck in sg... sianz. So bro buster how many ons u get from LKF already? come wif more FR leh... I need to read ur juicy FRs to pcc
Old 11-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

Damn you bro remyken, i am not ONS king. There so many hk bros outshine me. I am just a zilch.

Why you are hiding in turtle shell like Bro rokket? Please come to HK fast as our members are getting bigger.Everyone is eager to know you and need your assistant in Shenzhen. We cannot live without you our greatest Shenzhen sage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
Hi to all Bros. Long time no +++ cock wif u all le. I'm now stuck in sg... sianz. So bro buster how many ons u get from LKF already? come wif more FR leh... I need to read ur juicy FRs to pcc
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1