The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 29-12-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jalan Sultan

the chop carrot talkative and lousy service xingxing dua liap at lisa shop level4 is back again today. to con others of more payment lol
Old 29-12-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I just wish that the big neh neh one that was Gal66 was still there.
I still think of her tits today.
Old 29-12-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
Go ahead. They allow one. Especially Annie.
Not Angie. She is always particular about wearing a condom. In any case, never do raw with these ladies.
Old 02-01-2024, 10:28 PM
Samster (B)

topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

level 3 seems to be budget too. I went there today avoided the level 4 and hair salon chop carrot shop
Old 02-01-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

I heard that Connie is now in the unit opposite Lisa. There are three ladies there. Jessie is morning shift. Afternoon is Alice and evening is Connie. It looks like Connie has shifted from her old place to this one.
Old 04-01-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
linda got new neighbour.. anyone know who is she? i always only see her back view never see face b4...
I saw Happy in that shop.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Recently went down to JSP. Sent a message to Linda and made a beeline and brave the rain (No need PM me for contact. Go be her regular and ask her yourself). Not sure why but recently she gave me quite good GFE. Maybe cos business is bad or my recent sessions I gave her a good pounding . . . . .JSP now very quiet. She told me business not good maybe cos of GST 9% and I also assume the rain played a part.

I lazy to explore JSP and don't see the need to so after session I walked to lift. Beside Linda is Happy followed by Sofia. Opposite I'm not sure cos couldn't see then followed by Honey. Further up is Lisa and the carrotchop Anqi. I think someone mentioned but opposite should be Connie (I think her shop used to be near escalator) then also got the usual ladies at main lift door. Did not see the 2 young siambus cos if I turn I will be looking at Angie and I don't want to attract her attention.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 05-01-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Recently went down to JSP. Sent a message to Linda and made a beeline and brave the rain (No need PM me for contact. Go be her regular and ask her yourself). Not sure why but recently she gave me quite good GFE. Maybe cos business is bad or my recent sessions I gave her a good pounding . . . . .JSP now very quiet. She told me business not good maybe cos of GST 9% and I also assume the rain played a part.

I lazy to explore JSP and don't see the need to so after session I walked to lift. Beside Linda is Happy followed by Sofia. Opposite I'm not sure cos couldn't see then followed by Honey. Further up is Lisa and the carrotchop Anqi. I think someone mentioned but opposite should be Connie (I think her shop used to be near escalator) then also got the usual ladies at main lift door. Did not see the 2 young siambus cos if I turn I will be looking at Angie and I don't want to attract her attention.
she change her name from anqi to xingxing
Old 06-01-2024, 06:46 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

What happened to this thread? Suddenly so many post gone missing hahahahaha

Old 06-01-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post

The one opposite Happy is the new lady. Looks like ah mah with grey hair.
Old 06-01-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 18
dromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to beholddromad68 is a splendid one to behold

Wonder if any bro familiar with the layout in JS would do up a listing to help those of us who don’t know Honey from Linda from Angie. Don’t have to publish here like what they do for Geylang and Petain houses but share through PM?
Old 06-01-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Zac79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any mls in Jsp wear pantyhose?
Old 06-01-2024, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dromad68 View Post
Wonder if any bro familiar with the layout in JS would do up a listing to help those of us who don’t know Honey from Linda from Angie. Don’t have to publish here like what they do for Geylang and Petain houses but share through PM?
For me I just visit frequently last time then after session ask their name. Also, the "layout" has been mentioned many times le. Now JSP 4th level is only that small round area

Old 06-01-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac79 View Post
Any mls in Jsp wear pantyhose?
Angie is the only one who wears it. You can find her near the escalator, always looking for clients.
Actually hor, you no need to look for her. She will find you
Old 06-01-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
she change her name from anqi to xingxing
Change name or not, many of Lisa's ladies now can avoid. Last time good as she had Gal 66 and Ann. Even Ivy was with her at one time.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1