The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5029 / Power: 20
alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legendary, Authentic, Legit Ping Ping aka Anqi JG Master is back

Thanks Bro luckyboiboi for the FR. Upped +19. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Had a 1hr session with PP and below is my FR.

Massage: 6/10 average, no expectation on this.
JG: 8/10 she knows what to do.

Overall a satisfied customer.

Ping Ping a.k.a. Anqi is back with her JG skills. Still the same old good skills with lots of positive feedbacks from bros who tried. You will never go wrong by paying a visit.

Please share your positive FR after you have try. Thank you!

Please directly contact her at Wechat AA83580960 or Whatsapp 83580960. ONE AND ONLY NUMBER WECHAT OR WHATSAPP TO CONTACT HER.

Last edited by alanjames; 17-12-2023 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Edited
Old 17-12-2023, 12:00 PM
Samster (A)

alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute

Ping Ping a.k.a. Anqi is back with her JG skills. Still the same old good skills with lots of positive feedbacks from bros who tried. You will never go wrong by paying a visit.

Please directly contact her at Wechat AA83580960 or Whatsapp 83580960. ONE AND ONLY NUMBER WECHAT OR WHATSAPP TO CONTACT HER.
Old 17-12-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster (A)

Old 18-12-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster (A)

Old 18-12-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 18-12-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster (A)

Old 19-12-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster (A)

Please directly contact her at Wechat AA83580960 or Whatsapp 83580960. ONE AND ONLY NUMBER WECHAT OR WHATSAPP TO CONTACT HER

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool9 View Post
When back to PP for JG servicing. Still the same old good skills.

Will return again
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_peng View Post
Session with Anqi was comfortable.
Different level of pain was experienced at different areas.

Groin was abit sore for the next day.

Did have some improvement.

Will follow up visit 4 weeks later.

Pain went off after approximately 4 days.
Errection improved.
Quote:
Originally Posted by norknork View Post
After a long hesitation, I finally went for my first (never tried b4 as I have had no issues but was curious) JG session with PP. Opted for 90mins and yes, the place is really damn secluded so no worries about meeting friends or relatives.

PP is more pleasant looking than I thought. Meaty yes but very well endowed too. Her massage was solid but I had better tbh. Anyway, the sensual part started soon and I was wowed. Flipped over and she proceeded to start with the JG. After 10mins, she said I have no issues and that's why no pain or whatsoever which was great. That spoke a lot about her honesty as she could have simply said that I needed prostate massage, etc. No such nonsense so I really appreciated that.

I opted for release so it was a very very nice long hj session I had. Frankly speaking, her strokes were surreal in that I somehow felt more endowed than before during the session.

Verdict: A very nice session with JG being a solid first experience. PP was very easy to talk to. Only nit is charges a little high but if you are looking to improve your rod health then go for it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smolboi View Post
Recently went down for JG by ping ping, massage was really good strong and to my pain points. Able to loosen up my knots on the shoulder and neck. Love it when it is down to the serious business, she start off with a sensual underwater pick coconut. The coconut tree instantly stand up and blood rush instantly to both my heads �� phew almost shot out lucky she know how to control :P The JG was really authentic and electrifying can feel abit of pain like plucking the guitar string but still bearable. Hands down to her hands and fingers felt waves of orgasm and cum out after 20mins, she still continue to rub the head nonstop until I told her to stop. Definitely RTB!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanq4203 View Post
It has been a while since I went to PP for JG. Made an appointment with PP yesterday afternoon at 2pm. As she was engaged with another Bro, she recommended Tong Tong to me.

Massage strength was good (enough for me). All ache points were pressed correctly.

After 40 minutes of relaxation, flip over and the main course (JG) comes. Was able to pluck and press on all the points around my manhood. Feel all the soreness but at the same time all the blood flows around the groin area.

The finale of course was a grand one.

Left the place a happy man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryLim View Post
Had a session with Anqi today. Massage I did not tried as I told her I wana focus on Juagen for manhood maintenance. Tried a couple of Authentic Juagen in Bkk n Chiangmai. I can definitely say Anqi one is Authentic and with very good Juagen skills.
She is very friendly as well with a sweet face. After the Juagen, I finished off with cum and my 1st Squirting experience. Making the bed and her clothes wet. Very paiseh. Initially I just cum and with fluid and I thought I was done, but with her continuous handjob on my 2ic. I erupted agn through squirting. A great and shiok feeling! It’s like I cum 2-3 times within a few mins.
Will definitely return agn for maintenance and for the squirting(multiple orgasm) experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knnchiong View Post
Tried Ping Ping JG massage and it was REALLLLL GREAT!
Look: Pleasantly looking MILF, sweet smile
Body: Looks a bit meaty, no touch so never know XD
Massage: Started of with a back and neck massage to relax, she asked which part is more sore and focus on the area. The massage was good, even though it was short but really soothe my sore area! I am surprised of how effective is the short massage tbh
JG: Here comes the main course, started off with light massage around the shaft and area between balls and arse.
I told her I am sensitive and quite fast for the 1st release but have no issue with erection. She tried to figure out where is my sensitive spot and attack it with real sensual handling! Not too long my first shot erupted and she said I have sensitive head and taught me how to train it so that I can last longer.
Then she massaged those acupoints near the shaft, pull the tendon down the balls and those trigger points on the shaft repeatedly. After that start to rub my sensitive spot again and here goes the 2nd shot. Felt so good man…
After 2nd shot, she continued to massage and make full use of the 1 hour, no single min wasted.
Along the massage, she is very friendly and chat about everything including sex life and make the massage experience very pleasant. She keep praising my erection is hard and strong even after first shot and cum very far for first shot, it might be sweet talk but these really make you feel confident again!

Right after the session, I felt so much energised despite cum 2 times in a row which I would feel tired normally. My urine stream is also so much stronger like congestion in highway all cleared! Definitely will RTM!
Thanks AlanJames for the ad!
Quote:
Recently came back for massage after a long day of work, this time together with my friend. Previously tried TT alr, first time trying 丽丽 quite pretty, her massage was on point focused on my aching area of my shoulder. A little bit of GFE giggle here and there, JG was good and sensual with good amount of teasing. Eventually the JG build up to a climax exploded uncontrollably. Definitely released a lot of tension and goodness 😛 My friend went for TT, he also had a good time servicing his rifle. He mentioned TT hands was super speed pew pew. 🤣
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollanto View Post
Just returned from the place. Was serviced by Linna. She said she just returned from China about 10 days ago but had been working there for last 1 and half years.

Not a looker and I was there for the JG anyway. The JG was heavenly as she made me super high without shooting. She was also asking if I wanted to do prostate treatment for $20 extra. I had done that before but the experience was not that good but she managed to convincce me with the low pricing.

After that is for the shooting. There are some places I went to previously that says should not shoot after JG and hold it for 24 hours. Even if shoot must do it via intercourse instead of hand. Anyway, there are so many different theories, but I chose to shoot in the end. It was a powerful shot that went all the way to my collarbone.

Massage 8/10
JG 10/10
Prostate 5/10... still don't like it

Would return and try the other ladies if the skill is as good or same.
Quote:
Returned for a 90mins massage, this time round was massaged by Linna first as I had a really stiff shoulder. Got to say the massage was one of the best I’ve tried so far, hits all my pain points damn shiok. The strength was strong and just the right amount.

I had a combo PP+丽丽 4 hands massage afterwards, of course I had to get JG by PP. She has the hand of god, never fail to get me weak on my knees. Definitely not for the weak, my heart rate was pumping super fast when she started with hdly. She was polishing my 2IC until my precum flow out and she know when to stop, buey tahan…. One of my all time favourite, once I tried it I always craved for her to do it on me again. Finally I couldn’t hold back anymore exploded all over.

I thought I ended there but no.. she continue to do post cum polishing until I squirt out liquid 2nd time. Didn’t think it was possible but wow. I was totally drained by then. 丽丽 continued to massage me for recovery, I fell into deep sleep after she gave me a head massage. That was the best way to end the day.

Woke up recharged and fresh with my new shoulders. What a GEM, will RTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucifer_call85 View Post
Just had my first JQ session there. Was serve by Linna. I can only describe it as a unique pleasant experience. So it started off with full body massage, which is quite good. Then follow by JG. During JG, its kind of painful but bearable for me. Through the process of JG, i didnt cum, n was ask whether i want to release out? I told the ML to go ahead. End up extended from 1hr to 1.5hrs. Walk out a happy man~ will definitely RTM regularly for servicing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokiha View Post
Just sharing that pingping is my go to for maintenance and on n off I will get ipl from her if time allow.

IPL is standard about 80. I think if u add massage etc might be cheaper. Nonetheless, I always leave the visit a stronger and happy man.
She definitely is a MILF and I feel the best looking out of those at her shop
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post
Finally get the chance to anqi yesterday as I was in the area. Made appt with her and took me a while to find the place. Place was a bit small separated by curtains but luckily no one else was there except me. Anyway after shower, she gave a quick back massage maybe 5mins and told me to flip over for JG. Her strokes are a combi of everything, so sometimes it’s a bit painful, sometimes it’s sensual. I can feel my bro getting hard and soft multiple times. And I must say, you must be able to dong for at least 20mins to really enjoy the whole thing. She told me some guys kena touch a bit cum already haha. Anyway, I had a good 40mins of jg because I’m the kind got pain already it will take me a while to recover hahaha. She even offered me prostate massage but I didn’t enjoy it. After I cum, she continued to press and rub until times up, and cleaned me up with warm towel like SQ haha.

So overall an enjoyable session as she is also quite nice to chat. Will try to rtm when maintenance is needed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Had a 1hr session with PP and below is my FR.

Massage: 6/10 average, no expectation on this.
JG: 8/10 she knows what to do.

Overall a satisfied customer.
Old 19-12-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-12-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster (A)

Old 20-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Old 20-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (A)

Old 21-12-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster (A)

Old 21-12-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster (A)

Old 21-12-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-12-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1