The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

Damn you another month planning again!!! You just get your butt here and we all bros will meet you. Do you need me get 100hk bros to welcome you in airport?? Just let me know but condition you have to buy them one fark coupon in 141...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hplanet
relax later buster kidding only, anyone want to celebrate hollween on 31 oct in hk?
Old 11-09-2006, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Falkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussybuster
Damn you making fun of me in the thread. When will you be in hk again, my china made bazooka is awaiting for you.... I will blast you into pieces.....
China made bazooka are unreliable and might self destruct. Its not wise to use them. You should becareful.
Old 11-09-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Falkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by remyken
Hi to all Bros. Long time no +++ cock wif u all le. I'm now stuck in sg... sianz. So bro buster how many ons u get from LKF already? come wif more FR leh... I need to read ur juicy FRs to pcc
Welcome back Bro Remyken. You MIA so long and no contact us. We worry you're drained out by your many OC. You must contact Bro Buster. He and Bro Hplanet are so happenining now.
Old 12-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

You given us nice and detailed FR. I do not agree with you when you type hk girls are not that attractive. There so many pretty SYT and SMT floating in HK only their boobs are not big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin
This FR was written 9/5 in my email to my friends. Thought to share-

There are not many eye candies on the street to look
at as most HK girls are not that attractive. But, once in a long
while, I saw some cute Jap tourists and some
mainlanders who were probably 141 girls. My didi was
awakening again, and I whipped out my note and tried
calling another 141 hotel girl.

Old 12-09-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 20
sebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud ofsebast97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You given us nice and detailed FR. I do not agree with you when you type hk girls are not that attractive. There so many pretty SYT and SMT floating in HK only their boobs are not big.
Bro Buster, don't be so angry, they have not see you HK girlfriend yet. Our other brothers, including me, have seen your girl, and have to agreed that she is beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, cute, kirei,...etc..and oh...possessive and dominate... happy?

Anyway, nazojin FR was great. He tried out so many girls in such a short stay. I doubt you guys can even try 2 girls...It put you younger guys to shame...
Old 12-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Samster

Bro sebast are you trying to sow discord me and bro nazojin?My instinct is acute I been suspecting whether you will mention my hk gf.

Even if i am not attached with hk gf, my stance for hk girls are same. They are pretty but with small boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebast97
Bro Buster, don't be so angry, they have not see you HK girlfriend yet. Our other brothers, including me, have seen your girl, and have to agreed that she is beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, cute, kirei,...etc..and oh...possessive and dominate... happy?

Anyway, nazojin FR was great. He tried out so many girls in such a short stay. I doubt you guys can even try 2 girls...It put you younger guys to shame...
Old 12-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 19
rokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokket deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazojin
Written in my email to my friends on 9/10-

Ok, got to board now. Hope the plane is empty so I can
sleep. I will definitely be thinking about CC in my
sleep...
Bro Nazojin. What a great FR.Well detailed and make me hot. Well Done. I will upgrade your points for your amazing effort.

Next time you're in HK, let me, Bro Buster or other HK bros show you around town. There are so many pretty girls in HK.

Again Well Done!
Old 13-09-2006, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
rawsam is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Re: HK Happening

hi to all bro in hk have some time to write cos my girl off 2day so can use d computer,just bk from china,wuxi on mon.but will be very busy cos of exh in shenzhen on 14-18 and 18-23 at awc also 19-23 at wan chai.will fine time to meet up after the show,mean time those in hk enjoy n cheers................>>>>>>>>>>
Old 13-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Mike_R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today was sex day in HK so this is a triple play FR First: arrived and proceeded to try the Sex141 warehouse at Hop Yee Bldg. Common areas look pretty seedy, but the 'work space' was immaculate. Absolutely gorgeous woman answered the door (Eva). Playful shower and on to business, all positions possible as she lubed up a bit much and it took forever for me to cum.
Looks: 9/10 (like a model)
Body: 9/10 (no fat anywhere)
Boobs: 36C (felt real)
FJ: 7/10
AJ: not allowed
Frenching: not allowed
BBBJ: 7/10
GFE: 4/10 (production line, in a hurry for next customer. if you take long time to cum this isn't the girl for you)
Damage: HK480
RTF: No -toooooo many choices here

Second:
A little unsatisfied from first go, so thought maybe try hotel (Empire) massage.
Cute girl - great massage - no happy ending....

Third:
Back to 141, different location, only 2 girls in bldg. Sammi behind the door, more the girl next door type, but sexy none the less. SOP shower, then to bed. Started missionary, came doggie, much quicker than #1 above.
Looks: 7/10 ('sexy' girl next door type)
Body: 7/10 (very little baby fats)
Boobs: 33B (small, but very nice)
FJ: 8/10
AJ: came quickly, so not ask
BBBJ: 6/10
GFE: 7/10 (even offered me an umbrella because so much rain outside)
Damage: HK400
RTF: Maybe, she was very kind

I have no connection to 141 other than being customer.

2 more days, hope I have the stamina!!!!
Old 13-09-2006, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
rawsam is Cool - loads of Potential

ya bro in hk , and want to try spore chicken rice can go jordon,pilkem rd near austin rd.then can proceed to new lucky bldg for bell pressing la.
Old 14-09-2006, 02:04 AM
Samster

Sorry for not able to meet you please give us your msn account. I can get some hk bros to bring you around. Will you extend your stay until Oct? If yes, many bros will be here in HK. At least 10 of us can meet you up except for me (maybe). I am flying back sg on tomorrow.

You can try TST and LKF for more happening luck. If lady of luck is with you herein you might get ONS on OL.

If you got additional time, try to take a train in Hong Hum and travel to CP. Opposite train station;there food court selling SG food. The chicken rice is nice.

In case you do not know what is CP; CP is wonderful sex land. You can find reasonable fark with lot of pretty SYTs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawsam
ya bro in hk , and want to try spore chicken rice can go jordon,pilkem rd near austin rd.then can proceed to new lucky bldg for bell pressing la.
Old 14-09-2006, 02:07 AM
Samster

Good FR you really make full use of the time to try all WL. I can only up you one pathetic point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_R
Today was sex day in HK so this is a triple play FR First: arrived and proceeded to try the Sex141 warehouse at Hop Yee Bldg. Common areas look pretty seedy, but the 'work space' was immaculate. Absolutely gorgeous woman answered the door (Eva). Playful shower and on to business, all positions possible as she lubed up a bit much and it took forever for me to cum.
Looks: 9/10 (like a model)
Body: 9/10 (no fat anywhere)
Boobs: 36C (felt real)
AJ: not allowed
BBBJ: 7/10
GFE: 4/10 (production line, in a hurry for next customer. if you take long time to cum this isn't the girl for you)
Damage: HK480
RTF: No -toooooo many choices here

Second:
A little unsatisfied from first go, so thought maybe try hotel (Empire) massage.
Cute girl - great massage - no happy ending....

Third:
Back to 141, different location, only 2 girls in bldg. Sammi behind the door, more the girl next door type, but sexy none the less. SOP shower, then to bed. Started missionary, came doggie, much quicker than #1 above.
Looks: 7/10 ('sexy' girl next door type)
Body: 7/10 (very little baby fats)
Boobs: 33B (small, but very nice)
FJ: 8/10
AJ: came quickly, so not ask
BBBJ: 6/10
GFE: 7/10 (even offered me an umbrella because so much rain outside)
RTF: Maybe, she was very kind

I have no connection to 141 other than being customer.

2 more days, hope I have the stamina!!!!
Old 14-09-2006, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Mike_R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another day, another mission. Researching the theory that the lower concentration buildings provide slower (not so rushed service). After running the stairs (whew!) in 4 buildings (all the girls busy), found one available on Queen's Rd. East (141 girl - Gigi). Big smile (and bottom to match - great!) behind the door. Girl did not look like any of those listed on the website, but she was do-able anyway and I wasn't interested in any more stair-masters.

Asked me if I wanted massage first, but I opted for a (SOP) shower and down to business. She spoke no English at all, so we had a great time with me hacking through Mandarin. She was always laughing and smiling - I think she had more fun than I did! Pussy was tight, which was a great surprise for me - I acutally felt better after she lubed up a little. Super, super ass for doggie!

The stats:
Looks: 6/10 (looks more like Philippina than Chinese)
Body: 7/10 (great ass!)
Boobs: 34C (natural and full)
AJ: she jumped when I touched it, so I would say that's a no
BBJ: 6/10
GFE: 7/10 (always a big smile)
RTF: No
Conclusions:
1) Seems the bldgs. with few girls don't watch the clock so much
2) I need rest!!!
Old 16-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 23
hplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of lighthplanet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sorry for not able to meet you please give us your msn account. I can get some hk bros to bring you around. Will you extend your stay until Oct? If yes, many bros will be here in HK. At least 10 of us can meet you up except for me (maybe). I am flying back sg on tomorrow.

You can try TST and LKF for more happening luck. If lady of luck is with you herein you might get ONS on OL.

If you got additional time, try to take a train in Hong Hum and travel to CP. Opposite train station;there food court selling SG food. The chicken rice is nice.

In case you do not know what is CP; CP is wonderful sex land. You can find reasonable fark with lot of pretty SYTs.

Oh my buster you going back tml? oh my....
Old 16-09-2006, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Bros sebast, pbuster, hplanet, gilaxes, happykiwi

Glad to have met up with you guys other evening... especially the 2 sifus (1st 2 on list), always trying to abdicate from chionging throne.

Will be interesting to post all 5 durian FRs hehehe.

Hplanet, looks like you got HK withdrawal symptoms liao.. Sebast, an apple a day keeps all your chee hong away!

CP sounds THE place to be.. so tempted

Cheers
YY

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1