The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Malaysian Ringgit rate update

Bros, recently after RM unpeg, beside the rate advertise (mean money changer(MC) in JB), they normally give an extra of RM0.30 to RM0.80 per S$100.00.
May be we can exchange info here which one give more extra.

1. Around Taman Terbau - 3 MC and all +RM0.50
2. Around Taman Sentosa - around +RM0.30 - RM0.50
3. Row of shop after U-turn before Jln Wong Ah Fook - sometimes can get +RM0.70
4. Along Jln Wong Ah Fook - various fr +RM0.30 - RM0.50

Of course the additional also depend on regularity and market demand.
Old 28-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 21
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

28/12/05 @ 8pm causeway woodlands $224.70.
Old 29-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
The Force deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

some info to share... though this related to KL, who knows maybe it will happen in JB as well. Better to be safe than sorry.

New Crime Tactic in M'sia

I just heard a few days ago that a new type of crime has surfaced in town. It goes something like this:- Somebody slips a handphone into your pocket. sometimes it could be just a wallet with an identity card and a few ringgits. A few minutes later, the 'owner' comes up and confronts you, the 'thief '. He makes a big commotion that you stole his stuff. You, caught unaware, are then pulled aside by the 'owner' for a settlement you are intimidated and threatened that if you do not pay up the police will be brought in. If you pay up, this 'owner' lets you go. If not, the police are brought in.

Another strange thing is that there always seems to be a 'witness' to the your 'theft'. I am told this often happens to foreigners at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or even at LRT trains. Given that you're 'guilty until proven innocent' as far as the Malaysian police are concerned, I understand some poor people are in jail for these 'offences'.

At the KLIA, the 'owner' throws his handphone and wallet with the few ringgit notes into the luggage trolley of a just arrived passenger. The drama unfolds a few minutes later. The real culprit has easily convinced our Malaysian police to arrest the real victim (if he has not paid up the 'settlement' demand). This is a very serious matter.

This is another form of extortionists perating in broad daylight. They are disgusting criminals who will do anything to rob and steal. The sickening part of the whole scenario is that unless you pay the "settlement" money, they will put you in real trouble by calling the police. The real culprit gets back his handphone and wallet but the real victim (i.e. could be any one of us) is thrown into the police lock up and charged in court.

So do be very careful, otherwise you may end up as a "thief" as you have no way to prove your innocence.

cheers
Old 29-12-2005, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 21
Mercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud ofMercenary19 has much to be proud of

Hmm today's rate still at $224.70. But my friend change about S$1000 and manage to get it at $225.00.
Old 29-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Samster

Managed to get RM225 = S$100 at Boon Lay SC this afternoon..
Old 30-12-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Marine Parade - got rate @ 225.3 @ noon
Old 31-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Manage to get RM225.7 = S$100 at JB last shop beside the new garden. (after U-turn from Checkpoint)
Old 31-12-2005, 02:42 PM
googo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

About 12pm - Published rate: 225
I got it at 225.3 (550SGD bought RM1239.15)

Let me know if I should include next time the address of the outlet to make this helpful.
Old 04-01-2006, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 23
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

JP 04/01/06 5.15pm $100 = RM$225.50
Old 05-01-2006, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Littleboy81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JB 05/01/06 0006hrs
S$100 - 226.5RM
Old 05-01-2006, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleboy81
JB 05/01/06 0006hrs
S$100 - 226.5RM

today at 1000hrs, old Woodlands Centre $100 to RM226.2
Old 06-01-2006, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Harricane_SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today JB 226.00
Old 07-01-2006, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

at PP RM226.3 to S$100 wor....cheers
looks like S$ is cumming strong against US$ siah ....now doing at S$1.638 to US$1............
Old 07-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Samster

<deleted> double posting maaf

Tips for ALL samsters.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.

Last edited by The Force; 07-01-2006 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

USeful info for Bros who drive to cheong M'sia frequently......

WHAT TO DO IF STOPPED BY MALAYSIAN POLICE

The next time you are stopped by persons who claimed they are plainclothes police, you are under no obligation to answer their questions or follow their orders, lawyers told Malaysiakini today. "Policeman who is not wearing his uniform does not have the authority to stop anyone," lawyer and human rights activist Sivarasa Rasiah said.

Sivarasa was commenting on the alleged gang-rape of an 18-year-old Uni student by four men claiming to be police officers on New Y! ear's Eve. The girl said that her car was stopped in Taman Tun Dr Ismail in Kuala Lumpur and were asked by the men to open the car bonnet. She was then told that she had committed an offence and ordered to follow the men to a police station. The girl was driven in her car along the North-South expressway to the Tapah-Cameron Highlands road before she was raped in an oil palm estate.

This incident, and many others, have sparked confusion over the procedures which motorists must follow when flagged down by the police. The most common problem is that most people take instructions without determining if the other person is really a cop, "lawyer Annie Santiago said.

However, if you are stopped by a uniformed policeman, then you are required to stop. But you need not get out of the car because you are not expected to do so, Santiago said. He other rule to follow is! to provide your identity card only when you are asked to do so. "Even then, you should get his ID first to confirm if he is a cop. There is no harm in calling the relevant police station to verify if he is supposed to be on duty that day," Sivarasa said.

Both lawyers said that motorists should never follow an officer to the police station unless one is under arrest. "If you are not sure, and your instincts tell you that something is wrong, then drive off to the nearest police station and lodge a report," Sivarasa said. In response to the alleged gang-rape of the 18-year-old, Women's Aid Organisation executive-secretary Ivy Josiah called on the police to launch an education program to teach the public about their rights to prevent them from being victimised by bogus police officers.

Procedures to follow in the event you are stopped by uniformed police Officers while driving.

Stop the car and wind down your window.
- If the police officers ask for your documents, request to see their IDs first.
- If you are satisfied about their identity, ask them if you are being summoned, and for what offence.
- Produce your identity card and driver's license and wait to collect your summon ticket.
- In the event that the police officers ask you to follow them to the police station:
-*Ask if you are under arrest and for what offence.
-*If you are not under arrest, you have the right to leave.
-*In the event you are flagged down by persons you believe could be plainclothes police:

--*Do not stop because plainclothes police officers do not have the authority to stop you!!
--*Drive to the nearest police station and lodge a report. (The same procedure applies to pedestrians)

Cheers and happy cheonging.....

Tips for ALL samsters.
1. Keep your identity secret.
2. Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers & addresses.
3. If you do arrange meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your sammyboy nick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1