The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Ya i know you and Bro Tony only going on end Nov, otherwise definitely hook with with u guys..haha funny thing is we all abt 10~12 days apart from each other...Bro Playman n gang on 21~28/Oct, me on 12~17/Nov and u and Bro Tony on 25~28/Nov....how nice if all of us happens to be on the same days wah lau haha sure damn havok man
mai bren lai .... i'm sure we'll have opportunity to meet in BKK or maybe PRC ...
Old 03-10-2008, 09:49 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bkk Member's Club

Quote:
Yes im going on 12~17/Nov.

Ya i know you and Bro Tony only going on end Nov, otherwise definitely hook with with u guys..haha funny thing is we all abt 10~12 days apart from each other...Bro Playman n gang on 21~28/Oct, me on 12~17/Nov and u and Bro Tony on 25~28/Nov....how nice if all of us happens to be on the same days wah lau haha sure damn havok man
Yeap that will the "The Day"......wish that could happen one of these days before I retired totally......soon!
Old 04-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
alexey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Playman...

Can you give some details of your trip? 21 Oct --?

I'm thinking to make short trip there to join u, if you don't mind newcomer?

cheers,
Old 04-10-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
nice, sounds like u had a wonderful time last night, any idea where is this disco near? saw any ladmark or hotel or the name of the disco?
would really like to know, let me know if you happens to find out ya? tks!
It turned out to be just next door to Carribean .... it's called KaraFun...

My Chick's pic ( who wants to remain anonymous )

- Before I visited her again, I checked out the Sky at Srinakirin .. the belles are not as plentiful as Carribbean : the entertainers are pretty good looking though ...

1st 40 min - 640

2nd and so on : 320

This trip has been interesting ..... but as bros know, it takes a toll on the pocket ... this pretty much signals the end of my G-Club exploration ( for now at least
Old 04-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What would the average bill be like on a night at Carribbean for non-members?
Old 04-10-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
What would the average bill be like on a night at Carribbean for non-members?
Non members :

1. Red wine : 2500 ( mixer , water - 100 each)
2. Cocktail drink for Coyote : 350 [ not enough for her to hang around ] ( for her to skip her dance routine- you need to keep get a round of 5 ; On Mon-Thursday : 15 drinks are needed ; Friday-Sat : 20 drinks to get them sitting down with you for the the whole night) )\
3. Table manager : 300 ( ask for P' Fah - she's pretty pushy on getting a membership though - guess that's their job - otherwise she's a nice gal to hang out with)
4. Waiter : 100
Old 04-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageboy666 View Post
Non members :

1. Red wine : 2500 ( mixer , water - 100 each)
2. Cocktail drink for Coyote : 350 [ not enough for her to hang around ] ( for her to skip her dance routine- you need to keep get a round of 5 ; On Mon-Thursday : 15 drinks are needed ; Friday-Sat : 20 drinks to get them sitting down with you for the the whole night) )\
3. Table manager : 300 ( ask for P' Fah - she's pretty pushy on getting a membership though - guess that's their job - otherwise she's a nice gal to hang out with)
4. Waiter : 100
.... ..... that's rather expensive ...
bro NE and Playman ... time to move on ... u know where, right ???
Old 04-10-2008, 11:06 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexey View Post
Bro Playman...

Can you give some details of your trip? 21 Oct --?

I'm thinking to make short trip there to join u, if you don't mind newcomer?

cheers,

We are leaving for Bkk on the 28th arriving late morning...around 11am and leaving on the 31st late afternoon.......by the way, the first day I need to settle some business first then the rest is playtime.....let me know....ok!
Old 04-10-2008, 11:08 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
.... ..... that's rather expensive ...
bro NE and Playman ... time to move on ... u know where, right ???
Yes...you are 100% right but for bro Ne no problem....me got to take mandarin classes first but going with you people...anytime...!
Old 04-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

omfg! that's expensive. where got gd lobang? CP? ZH? SZ?

i might make that my next destination.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Neverland

Any regulars hang out at Neverland G-Club (Kaset Nawamin)? Another one of my must visit place. Coyotes are really young and cute. Some of those coyotes in Resort are pretty "old" liao.

BKK G-Clubs never fails to entertain me. A pity those high class KTVs in China don't have the live band and coyote element in it.

Old 27-12-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nds888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Neverland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Any regulars hang out at Neverland G-Club (Kaset Nawamin)? Another one of my must visit place. Coyotes are really young and cute. Some of those coyotes in Resort are pretty "old" liao.

BKK G-Clubs never fails to entertain me. A pity those high class KTVs in China don't have the live band and coyote element in it.

Ahhh Neverland.

Bro Tony, isn't this joint along the Gotcha stretch too. How much is the membership there? 10K? 20K?

I'm itching to go back Bangkok in Jan, any bros going up there during this period? PM me.......... Maybe can try Neverland together.

Old 27-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Resort Club is organising their NY eve party..

The Resort Club : The Best Gentleman club, Night club, Coyote in Bangkok, Thailand
Old 04-01-2009, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
CIA Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Anyone checked out the Resort New Year party? How was it?
Old 13-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Has anyone tried Acacia Karaoke ?
I went to track it down last night .. About THB160 taxi from Saphan Kwai BTS, just tell driver to go to Big C on Chaeng Wattana Road, this place is on the opposite side of the road from Big C about 200m to the east, so just before you get to Big C. English sign on sidewalk, hard to miss.

Bus 166 is supposed to go near there for super cheap types like me, but gave up trying to find the damn bus at Victory Monument.

Arrive about 9PM, place is dead of course, I'm the only customer, although there may be some others hidden away, the place has some different areas -- bars, lounge, pool tables, and stairs going up. Lianish slut pastes herself to me, trashy evening dress, pasty vampiric face from night work and drinking. I get a small beer for THB200 and quiz her about prices.

Bottles whisky THB2200 or THB2300, mixer free. Lady THB240 per half hour, but the first slot is THB400++.

Membership THB9000 for 5 bottles and one time VIP room. You still pay for lady's time, contrary to what the referenced Khlongwater review states. So let's imagine you spend 5 hours on a bottle, that means at least THB2400 for one lady during that time. Lady time for five bottles THB12000. Total damage THB22000 for getting drunk, groping one girl at a time for a total of 25 hours, and maybe one bonk in the VIP room. Real damage more because tips, fruits, special drinks, etc. Still consider ex for me, especially as it confines my hunting to one spot, prefer to roam.

Still, I'll get a bottle to try it out, maybe these puying do magic trick on the sofa, if any bro wants to share let me know. Tony, you reading this ah?

There were quite a few cute slinky girls sprawled about, slow like snakes on a cold day.

There are more places here close together, 2 minute walking: Beverly Hills, looks similar to Acacia, and Classic KTV (type with puying sitting outside). After Acacia I crossed over to Big C side and walked east, found some Thai name karaoke dive with puying outside, allowed young papasan in suit to invite me inside. Order 100 Piper for THB700 (mixer THB40). Puying is THB190 for 40 minutes. Papasan brings girls to shyly parade for me, I pick a SYT, turns out to be 18, working there two months, scared a bit, speaks not a word of English. Very shy, doesn't want to drink whisky, primly removes my hand when it wanders too far, but allows more as time goes by. Communication fun even with my nitnoy Thai. We draw pictures and pull faces.

The girls at Acacia feel useless to me. Unreachable and jaded. This SYT much classier than them.

Quote:
is the quality matchable with the likes of theResort and Carribbean etc ?
I wouldn't know, don't have money to try them all out, waste money on loso dives instead, kekeke

Check comments there for corrections on pricing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1