The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiChiChi View Post
Any other bros that try A7, can we hear your experience?
Went to VIP spa a couple of days ago. Had read some FRs in the telegram chat and have in mind to target A7 after see her photo not bad looking and much discussion on her.
Sat through 2 rounds of mirror viewing but never see her. After the girls left I ask captain if A7 working, he call her out and then I recall she was in the 2 mirror parades earlier. I could not recognise her as her actual person dun really resemble the telegram pictures. Real person is short, chubby and tattooed. Only the face was okay looking got the GND look.
Anyway since she come out already, proceeded to the room. I had ask for waterbed package and service in bath area was normal SOP.

Dried up and proceed to bed where she did B2B on both my back and front. Thought of asking her to stop as I did not enjoy it due to her small boobs but decided not to and just let her finish her routine.

Next up was BBBJ which she did with hot/cold water and then followed by assrim. I thought she was deep tongue in until I saw from the mirror she actually use her thumb to poking my asshole while licking around the sides. Time for FJ and she rummage her basket and then held up a condom and ask 要不要? I shook my head and she put the condom back into the basket. Rode cowgirl on me, changed to missionary and then doggie style. While pumping her in doggie I insert my thumb into her asshole. She stop me and took out the condom from her basket, tore open the pack and told me to cap. As I was putting on the raincoat, she applied gel on her anus and also on the condom. Then she position herself in doggie again and this time I anal her until unloaded.

As to earlier comment by another bro she cannot communicate, her chinese is quite good actually and can even throw some cantonese and malay phrases.... not surprising as she work here more than 2 years already.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
chachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychachachang4 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Went to VIP spa a couple of days ago. Had read some FRs in the telegram chat and have in mind to target A7 after see her photo not bad looking and much discussion on her.
Sat through 2 rounds of mirror viewing but never see her. After the girls left I ask captain if A7 working, he call her out and then I recall she was in the 2 mirror parades earlier. I could not recognise her as her actual person dun really resemble the telegram pictures. Real person is short, chubby and tattooed. Only the face was okay looking got the GND look.
Anyway since she come out already, proceeded to the room. I had ask for waterbed package and service in bath area was normal SOP.

Dried up and proceed to bed where she did B2B on both my back and front. Thought of asking her to stop as I did not enjoy it due to her small boobs but decided not to and just let her finish her routine.

Next up was BBBJ which she did with hot/cold water and then followed by assrim. I thought she was deep tongue in until I saw from the mirror she actually use her thumb to poking my asshole while licking around the sides. Time for FJ and she rummage her basket and then held up a condom and ask 要不要? I shook my head and she put the condom back into the basket. Rode cowgirl on me, changed to missionary and then doggie style. While pumping her in doggie I insert my thumb into her asshole. She stop me and took out the condom from her basket, tore open the pack and told me to cap. As I was putting on the raincoat, she applied gel on her anus and also on the condom. Then she position herself in doggie again and this time I anal her until unloaded.

As to earlier comment by another bro she cannot communicate, her chinese is quite good actually and can even throw some cantonese and malay phrases.... not surprising as she work here more than 2 years already.

RSAF allow you to go JB meh?
TQ for your honest FR.
Old 07-07-2019, 03:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Post FR oso kenna zapped. VIP OKT & clones must be very desperate if they need to zap people for telling the true facts.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Post FR oso kenna zapped. VIP OKT & clones must be very desperate if they need to zap people for telling the true facts.
Dun give up..... keep writing those FRs.
There are many others who appreciate an honest FR.
Upz you my points for support.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 0
Goodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoodpack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Actually I find your FRs more believable than those written by the clones..... dun be discouraged by those ball less zappers.
Keep writing your FRs.... upz you my humble points.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for all your support.
Old 08-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTanVIP View Post
That is a paid thread so it is exclusive to VIP.
If you are not their staff or ask by them to do so.... dun post anything there.
Oh interesting newly join account. Never heard of this name there before, not sure are you their staff.

I read alot inside here. Actually SBF is the same as a stall in hawker center.

Every stable is a shop where they pay rental to the landlord.

For me, if i visit a stall. Food not nice, next time no visit rather than talking so much.

Everyone have family to feed, not nice to break people ricebowl or see business good red eye want to sabo.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108533 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpack View Post
Actually I find your FRs more believable than those written by the clones..... dun be discouraged by those ball less zappers.
Oh you seem to be very good in spotting FR is real or not. Can you spot if this 2 are real?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbrick View Post
Had a session with Linh at Princess Saigon this afternoon.

This is my FR.

GFE: 9/10 (I finally recall where I seen her...... she was the former 513 at VIP..... but surprsingly she has mellowed down and not so tingtong as her VIP days)
RTF: Definitely
Overall sextifaction: 9.5/10

After the session... we went to the sofa area for drink and to chitchat as her next booking not arrive yet. She is now a mother of 3 yr old girl..... but dunno who the father is. She suspects it is one of the VIP customers as she used to do raw there when high as they often have party and alcohol during late night sessions.

Hope my FR is helpful.

Cheers

P.S - If you were one of those guys that often buy alcohol to share with the staff n girls in VIP 3-4 yrs ago.... maybe is your daughter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Decide to visit Princess Saigon spa after reading about it here past few days. Easy to find as the signboard so big can spot from main road immediately.

Her name is Lynn.

She was only 22 year old. Her hometown was in Hanoi and she was in this job some some time already and previously worked at VIP spa back in 2015-2016. Her number there was 238.

She has the cute and shy looks and can easily consider as an SYT. She does not have any tattoos at her body and she has fair skin, very petite, slim and tight body. Her boobs is just a handful for me, not big or small, just nice for her size. She has hairy pussy with nice ass and tight pussy. Her chinese is just ok, not very good. She can only communicate in simple Chinese only. She is patient, friendly and has a very high GFE type.

Took the waterbed service and this this how the fun began.....

Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed to the waterbed with my face down. She gave me a good wash on every part of my body. The soap me and do a B2B soap rub for me which is rather similar with those in Thailand. While soapy, she rub the ass hole area that make me feel very shiok, she also gave a short soapy massage on the back of my groin area. I was suprise that at the young age she was really experience. After soapy, she put some ice in her mouth and gave me a good catbath from the leg to back on my ball area and my back. While licking my back, she shake my dick. After the ice, she pour cold sticky liquid to my back area and my dick area, my dick have the urge of want to fuck her immediately, she repeat the process again then follow by hot catbath. She also gave me a good ass rimming in the process that i feel heaven.

After completing the back she ask me to turn over, at that time my dick erected liao. She proceeds to gave me a wash up at the front then follow by a B2B soapy at the front. She did a good soapy for me at my dick that i almost shoot out but i endure. After that, she uses her pussy to rub me. After soapy, she put ice cube and start sucking my nipple, my body, kissing my neck, my cheek and blow air and whispering at my ear. It repeat for the cold sticky liquid process and hot liquid process. After that she pour the cold liquid to main my dick area and then use the hot liquid to massage my dick area. From there, she gave me a good deep throat bbbj. I hold on to the head and mouth fucked her. The feeling was so shiok to have hold and cold and ice cube bbbj on me. I almost cum into her mouth but i tahan it, she gave me a very long solid blow.

After shower, dry myself and I lie face down on the mattress. She gave me some light massage on my back and my leg. After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We start off with hot frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. The procees to gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft she also gave me a very good ass rim, i feel so high.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 08-07-2019, 09:08 PM
JeffTanVIP

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Oh interesting newly join account. Never heard of this name there before
You dunno me nevermind..... its enough that I know who you are
Its not just me...... now VIP has many many more spare accounts registered. Standby in case idiots dunno how to behave in VIP thread.
Old 08-07-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That is a paid thread so it is exclusive to VIP.
If you are not their staff or ask by them to do so.... dun post anything there.
One of my passenger tell me he is paid by some places he frequented to write FR for them. Does your joint also pay? How much for each FR?
Old 09-07-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 5
lonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud oflonelyuncle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its not just me...... now VIP has many many more spare accounts registered. Standby in case idiots dunno how to behave in VIP thread.
You work in VIP? Today 219 available at 4pm?
Old 09-07-2019, 11:31 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 0
VipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
VIP Managment does not have anyone does this name of Jeff and this is the only SBF account that VIP have. VIP management reserve the right to remove to ban or remove any impersonator or saboteur by any business competitors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
One of my passenger tell me he is paid by some places he frequented to write FR for them. Does your joint also pay? How much for each FR?
Anything can PM me directly. I will refer them to the management. Please do not sabo or flame our customer in provding correct and real FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyuncle View Post
You work in VIP? Today 219 available at 4pm?
Please check with me instead of impersonator.
Old 09-07-2019, 11:33 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 0
VipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to beholdVipSpaJb is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Oh interesting newly join account. Never heard of this name there before, not sure are you their staff.

I read alot inside here. Actually SBF is the same as a stall in hawker center.

Every stable is a shop where they pay rental to the landlord.

For me, if i visit a stall. Food not nice, next time no visit rather than talking so much.

Everyone have family to feed, not nice to break people ricebowl or see business good red eye want to sabo.
Well said. Karma will be coming for those who do so. Hope to see you soon in VIP. We value our customer.
Old 09-07-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
justincoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

can I know which Princess Saigon spa you went to? I want to go for the water bed service ans Lynn too

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatongCowboy View Post
Decide to visit Princess Saigon spa after reading about it here past few days. Easy to find as the signboard so big can spot from main road immediately.

Went in and told them 1st time visit. The counter guy arrange mirror parade. Come in 4 girls dressed sexily but not my taste. Wanted to go off but guy say wait.... another group just finish working he will call them down for viewing. 3 girls come in shortly and straight away I zero in on the youngest n prettiest of them.

Her name is Lynn.

She was only 22 year old. Her hometown was in Hanoi and she was in this job some some time already and previously worked at VIP spa back in 2015-2016. Her number there was 238.

She has the cute and shy looks and can easily consider as an SYT. She does not have any tattoos at her body and she has fair skin, very petite, slim and tight body. Her boobs is just a handful for me, not big or small, just nice for her size. She has hairy pussy with nice ass and tight pussy. Her chinese is just ok, not very good. She can only communicate in simple Chinese only. She is patient, friendly and has a very high GFE type.

Took the waterbed service and this this how the fun began.....

Once enter the room, strip off to our clothes. Proceed to the waterbed with my face down. She gave me a good wash on every part of my body. The soap me and do a B2B soap rub for me which is rather similar with those in Thailand. While soapy, she rub the ass hole area that make me feel very shiok, she also gave a short soapy massage on the back of my groin area. I was suprise that at the young age she was really experience. After soapy, she put some ice in her mouth and gave me a good catbath from the leg to back on my ball area and my back. While licking my back, she shake my dick. After the ice, she pour cold sticky liquid to my back area and my dick area, my dick have the urge of want to fuck her immediately, she repeat the process again then follow by hot catbath. She also gave me a good ass rimming in the process that i feel heaven.

After completing the back she ask me to turn over, at that time my dick erected liao. She proceeds to gave me a wash up at the front then follow by a B2B soapy at the front. She did a good soapy for me at my dick that i almost shoot out but i endure. After that, she uses her pussy to rub me. After soapy, she put ice cube and start sucking my nipple, my body, kissing my neck, my cheek and blow air and whispering at my ear. It repeat for the cold sticky liquid process and hot liquid process. After that she pour the cold liquid to main my dick area and then use the hot liquid to massage my dick area. From there, she gave me a good deep throat bbbj. I hold on to the head and mouth fucked her. The feeling was so shiok to have hold and cold and ice cube bbbj on me. I almost cum into her mouth but i tahan it, she gave me a very long solid blow.

After shower, dry myself and I lie face down on the mattress. She gave me some light massage on my back and my leg. After that was told to turn around, at that point of time my lan jiao already wake up and get strong, really for action. We start off with hot frenching and then she start to suck and lick my nipple. The procees to gave me a super long and mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it. I love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. She know how to control the speed with different movement by licking the side of my balls and licking my inner thighs, the balls and the shaft she also gave me a very good ass rim, i feel so high.

While BBBJ me, I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave up a sexy and CFM expression, it was like getting a bbbj form a school gal. I mouth fucked her in a fast and furious motion and she suck and lick my dead head in and out, up and down and going deep and hard that make me feel like cumming in her mouth. Luckily i control it. She get a condom and put it on then she start to ride me for a while. Then she switch to cowgal and I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she let us short continuous soft moan. I feel so hot inside that I do not want to stop. After that, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting in different motion as that make her she shivers and she gave up very loud, nice and innocent groan and moan. The expression was like liking a virgin.

Finally I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom. It was really great to fuck. I feel like fucking a innocent school lady. She helps me offload my condom. Clean me and that the end of the session. We dress up and she holds my hand and bring me to the door.

She is willing to please, hardworking and also patient. Those who want to fuck a innocent liking school gal petite syt. She is the one and she is surely worth the money. I will sure return for more fun at that place if have time to spare.

Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

I ask her wechat and she gave me willingly. This is a picture of her I download from her wechat

Old 11-07-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
hornybeautiful is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I have never been to vip b4. Can someone tell me the procedures n damages? What r the services provided? is it walking distance fr city square? Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1