The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2012, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nanjing

Colleague brought me to 金色湖边温泉Sauna last night. It is a posh sauna place next to Xuanwu lake. Gal quality and service is good and they charge 1288 for a bonk. Foot reflex cost 168.

We went to 海阔天空in假日酒店last saturday. The hardware is one of the best in Nanjing. Gals quality is above average at 500 and 600. Minimum charge for a big room is 4888
Old 14-05-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Kanna put aeroplane by supplier. Tmd, who is free in nanjing now. Let's go for a drink.
Old 15-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 18
unclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to beholdunclesammi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Colleague brought me to 金色湖边温泉Sauna last night. It is a posh sauna place next to Xuanwu lake. Gal quality and service is good and they charge 1288 for a bonk. Foot reflex cost 168.

We went to 海阔天空in假日酒店last saturday. The hardware is one of the best in Nanjing. Gals quality is above average at 500 and 600. Minimum charge for a big room is 4888
Thanks for ur PM. Got low to mid range Bo? My standard same as Stephen. Lol.
Old 15-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Wah Bro.. I am not active anymore in Nanjing. Now mostly stay in the villa and play card. Even seldom going to KTV liao... only when very very itchy, then we go.
Old 24-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CHEONGKING88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Nanjing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacefull View Post
Hello all bratha ... i didn't really read much in this topic because its very long .. just want to share my experience in nanjing today ! i went to this spa that my nanjing friend brought me to , i can say it's the most worth-going-spa in nanjing ! I've been in Nanjing for 2 months and i've explored alot of spa ! Today my friend brought me to a spa that costs me RMB500 for one shot with cosplay on ( she wore japan school girl uniform) with superb service. Without uniform is RMB300. The FL is pretty , very friendly , the room is quite nice. Any bros in Nanjing wanna cheong / have fun in pubs can PM me.

Also , I'm planning to go chang ping for Xmas ... any bro going there? we could probably meet up.
Hi Brother : I now in Nanjing, very much appreciate you advise on address of this spa.
Old 24-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
CHEONGKING88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros:
Now in Nanjing, can info details of this Spa !!!Tks
Old 30-05-2012, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
buitahan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ant bro in Nanjing now????
Old 30-05-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah Bro.. I am not active anymore in Nanjing. Now mostly stay in the villa and play card. Even seldom going to KTV liao... only when very very itchy, then we go.
Wah, young fart,

You suddently turn over a new leaf ah! Good for you but bad for the gals.

Was taking to WKK the other night about you, and glad that you are still going strong.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 01-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Wah, young fart,

You suddently turn over a new leaf ah! Good for you but bad for the gals.

Was taking to WKK the other night about you, and glad that you are still going strong.
Aiyo, I am not active in Nanjing does not mean I am retiring from the scene mah.. unlike some always said retired liao but still keep on posting here...

You can see my work in Chongqing thread, Bandung thread, and Surabaya thread. I recently score a young waitress in Shanghai... There are many more I haven't post here because I can't wait to tell you all the stories... to make you jealous of being young...

Heard from WKK that you will be going to CP on Aug... is it confirm ? I will try to make it there for 24 hours if you are there...
Old 02-06-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 23
Sexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to allSexatronic is a name known to all

actually most senior bros not retire, just a bit low profile these days...

although i dont base in china anymore, but still make frequent trips to Sha, NJ, CO etc...
Old 03-06-2012, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heard from WKK that you will be going to CP on Aug... is it confirm ? I will try to make it there for 24 hours if you are there...
Please come in August, so I can get to meet you and learn from all your adventures....
Old 03-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aiyo, I am not active in Nanjing does not mean I am retiring from the scene mah.. unlike some always said retired liao but still keep on posting here...

You can see my work in Chongqing thread, Bandung thread, and Surabaya thread. I recently score a young waitress in Shanghai... There are many more I haven't post here because I can't wait to tell you all the stories... to make you jealous of being young...

Aiyo, retirees must all stay at home and cannot write meh! I know you are young lah! No respect to old people.

I know you always have adventures while I have none. You want to make retiree jealous is it?

I will be in CP, not sure leh! after what you have posted that retiree cannot have fun.

Haha....

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-06-2012, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Aiyo, retirees must all stay at home and cannot write meh! I know you are young lah! No respect to old people.

I know you always have adventures while I have none. You want to make retiree jealous is it?

I will be in CP, not sure leh! after what you have posted that retiree cannot have fun.

Haha....
KB.. If you are confirm on the CP trip, please sms me hor.. I will try to make an effort to go.

FeiGG... I just came back from SF trip. The CP trip will depend on my time and the Retired Uncle Who Still Prowling for SYT to Enhance His EGO...
Old 06-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
KB.. If you are confirm on the CP trip, please sms me hor.. I will try to make an effort to go.
FeiGG... I just came back from SF trip. The CP trip will depend on my time and the Retired Uncle Who Still Prowling for SYT to Enhance His EGO...
see u in cp soon, bro ...
Old 06-06-2012, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know Nanjing quiet well....a few things I would like to share....

For drinks and a great atmosphere - try Jimmy's Bar near Sheraton
Not far from Jimmy's - same complex, on the other side - massage place, quiet alright. You can see how many people are there by the number of pairs of shoes outside.
Sheraton hotel irish bar...nice!!!! you can can find all you wish for in there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1