The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 952 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
i believe she acted in two cat 3 movies her whole career, both no stripping
Let me help burst that bubble a bit. Introducing 麦家琪 in The Peeping 偷窺無罪, also starring Daniel Wu and Grace Lam. She got strip but again her important bits covered by hands.

https://www.tv2918.net/play/122098-0-0.html

14:15 where Teresa Mak's character first meets Daniel Wu. Please comment on 14:37 cos it seems that she was braless but when the lights turn on, she actually has a bra under that white shirt.

25:07 onwards till 30:12 where we get the lesbian scene between Teresa and Grace. It's a back and fro between live shot and the cctv cam. I am inclined to believe it's Grace Lam judging from the sexy tan lines she has. Therefore willing to believe that it's not any body double. The look of pure ecstasy on Teresa's face on 28:03 is good as Grace kisses her.

The scene is so hot that Daniel Wu proceeds back to bang his gf while fantasizing is Teresa from 30:43 onwards.

39:40 onwards Daniel catching Teresa with another man on hidden cctv. Please comment at 39:57 if is really Teresa's tits! I don't think it is but it makes Daniel Wu very jealous.

44:15 where we have a silly bust comparing between Teresa and Daniel Wu's gf. Teresa wins. Confidence is king. Insecurity isn't going to bring Daniel back.

48:59 Rape scene with Teresa. See if can get a peek at her nipples at 49:44 or just my imagination. Our dear Daniel rushes in to save the day and we get the obligatory shower scene for rape victims with Diana crying in the shower at 51:34. She reappears in a nightie after showering and after talking with Daniel, the silly boy reveals he is the private detective spying on her.

That leads to Daniel showing her the cctv room he was peeping at her in. And Teresa goes full seduction mode here on him from 55:20. We get a very hot and heavy love-making scene here, from a slight striptease at 56:50 to sucking his fingers at 57:58 to cowgirl and missionary. We get some nice sideboob and Teresa's lovely figure. Please comment on if it's Teresa's nipples at 57:40 and 59:13, scenes where she angles down on Daniel.

1:07:17 Teresa and Daniel scheme to blackmail Grace by stripping her and videoing her. Teresa looks so evil here. No nudes but always fun to see a low neckline girl issuing threats. If by now you have not figured out, this Teresa character not simple. I worry for poor Daniel.

1:16:55 We get a lengthy sequence where the big bad man character has a threesome with Grace and Daniel's gf since she was kidnapped over. This triggers Daniel to go in whacking but unfortunately he gets himself killed. It's all recorded on cctv. 1:18:01 for some razorblade cutting off tshirt and bra.

Then bombshell: turns out it's all planned from the start by Teresa and Grace. Lesbian lovers and their main aim is to take down that big bad character at last part. Poor Daniel. Gave up his life and gf plus gf got raped. At least he got to bone Teresa.

Please up my points if you guys like my humble review.
Old 14-06-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
ArdenM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Then bombshell: turns out it's all planned from the start by Teresa and Grace. Lesbian lovers and their main aim is to take down that big bad character at last part. Poor Daniel. Gave up his life and gf plus gf got raped. At least he got to bone Teresa.

Well done bro. This is more than a review!
Old 15-06-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1806 / Power: 14
BobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant futureBobKwa has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let me help burst that bubble a bit. Introducing 麦家琪 in The Peeping 偷窺無罪, also starring Daniel Wu and Grace Lam. She got strip but again her important bits covered by hands.

Up you for excellent review !
Old 15-06-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 13
MichaelScofield deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5p4p View Post
Very nice description bro
Yup the description was rather good
Old 15-06-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5097 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks bro for the review.

To answer your question, in my opinion, cannot see the nipples bcos this whole show maybe was not a cat iii movie as cannot see anything one. Full frontal nude to see the new neh also don't have. Angles are worst than Diana Pang's movies.

By the way this Teresa Mak really looks different from the lady in red in the rabbit movie leh. You sure is the same girl ?

Thanks
Old 15-06-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Northpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArdenM View Post
Well done bro. This is more than a review!
I think so too as well
Old 16-06-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

彭丹的两粒奶头从来没有露过,只有邪杀里看到奶的侧面当她和郑浩南相干时。Diana Pang 彭丹sure Ho Gan 好干
Old 18-06-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Seamonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cat III actress Lily Chung from Eternal Evil of Asia was in Malaysia once in the 90s to host some cooking show. They made her do some stupid dance for the show's theme song. I guess the Malaysian producer or director must have purposely got her to host the show after watching her Cat III shows.
Apparently she likes Roti Jala(if my memory is correct).

Last edited by Seamonster; 18-06-2022 at 05:33 PM.
Old 18-06-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
Zanaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss those good old Cat III movies
Old 19-06-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Thanks bro for the review.
To answer your question, in my opinion, cannot see the nipples bcos this whole show maybe was not a cat iii movie as cannot see anything one. Full frontal nude to see the new neh also don't have. Angles are worst than Diana Pang's movies.

By the way this Teresa Mak really looks different from the lady in red in the rabbit movie leh. You sure is the same girl ?

Thanks
Yes same girl. I like Teresa Mak with short hair.

https://hkmdb.com/db/people/view.mht...isplay_set=eng

Last edited by okcieMon; 19-06-2022 at 08:36 PM.
Old 26-06-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

This is one of the best China AV I have ever watched. My cock totally erected the whole show

How a normal woman becomes AV actress

Not sure whether this is true story. Really amazing! I wish I can have a night with her!!!
Old 26-06-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This is one of the best China AV I have ever watched. My cock totally erected the whole show

Not sure whether this is true story. Really amazing! I wish I can have a night with her!!!
Hehe I guess bro you like 夏晴子 alot. I think her torpedo tits good at certain angles but one thing very sexy are her large areola around her nipples.
Old 26-06-2022, 03:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3016 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe I guess bro you like 夏晴子 alot. I think her torpedo tits good at certain angles but one thing very sexy are her large areola around her nipples.
Yeah! The large areola really nice! Actually I think she is the best China AV actress. The rest all average
Old 26-06-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

Cannot open link, Bro bignehneh

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 27-06-2022, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
westernwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Cannot open link, Bro bignehneh