The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Re: SG Spa biz very bad esp after JB reopen

Recently my recent regular ML who only do HJ+roam+zhut told me business bad. Chat abit on wechat for a few weeks liao.

2 weeks ago told her I am trying to look for a fixed sexual partner since nowadays I hated to try out unknown FL. Ask her any ML friend from shop with good attitude to intro $150 per shot. She say dun have.

Then finally I told her got 1 ML in another spa willing to be my weekly regular @$300 per shot. She joking say she will take me at $1000 per shot. The conversation lead to nego rates with her. And it ended. No agreed price. No sound no picture.

1 week later. I ask her if I can go massage without HJ. She ask why? I said need good massage. And told her I wana spend $$$ on FJ with the other ML. Cos $300+++ abit abv my weekly budget so save abit. Suddenly she told me let other ppl end why not let her earn. The rest u guys know. But worth it or not. I say no. Just wana experience once nia. So ........

She willing to take FJ becos business not as good as in the past? Need money to cover her China commitment? I dunno. Maybe.

I guess we might see that more ML might wana open legs. However price is still over priced.

- Fuck ML with spa uniform on in sg. Checked.

Of cos go malaysia can get even better ROI.
Sg many not bad FL at 150 to 200 range. So bros really not worth it. Not value for money.
Old 28-09-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14675 / Power: 14
69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute69sex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Recently my recent regular ML who only do HJ+roam+zhut told me business bad. Chat abit on wechat for a few weeks liao.

2 weeks ago told her I am trying to look for a fixed sexual partner since nowadays I hated to try out unknown FL. Ask her any ML friend from shop with good attitude to intro $150 per shot. She say dun have.

Then finally I told her got 1 ML in another spa willing to be my weekly regular @$300 per shot. She joking say she will take me at $1000 per shot. The conversation lead to nego rates with her. And it ended. No agreed price. No sound no picture.

1 week later. I ask her if I can go massage without HJ. She ask why? I said need good massage. And told her I wana spend $$$ on FJ with the other ML. Cos $300+++ abit abv my weekly budget so save abit. Suddenly she told me let other ppl end why not let her earn. The rest u guys know. But worth it or not. I say no. Just wana experience once nia. So ........

She willing to take FJ becos business not as good as in the past? Need money to cover her China commitment? I dunno. Maybe.

I guess we might see that more ML might wana open legs. However price is still over priced.

- Fuck ML with spa uniform on in sg. Checked.

Of cos go malaysia can get even better ROI.
Sg many not bad FL at 150 to 200 range. So bros really not worth it. Not value for money.
It's a sense of victory over mind games, definitely another form of sexperience instead of purely buying sex!

Congrats, maybe u can open more ML legs once u conquer one!
Old 28-09-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 317 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
let us all stay united and boycott all sg spa permanently... so much cheaper at jb side there... sg parlours just taking us for carrot... all sg parlours prepared to lose business n even closed down permanently...
Totally agree. They had a free reign when the borders were closed. They already made their money!
Old 28-09-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Actually no sense of victory. Just an experience. It's also buying sex. Just that it's like a off normal menu thing.
Cos I also know I am not the 1st and last one that can bed her. Just a coincidence that my offer match her needs.

Hotel and Shop very different. Hotel lights bright bright. See very clearly. Lol.
Eh body not nice lah. Not syt. I think 30yrs to 35yrs old. Face not bad.
Got faint mark on tummy. C SECTION.
Small chest. Heavy bottom. Tattoo on back center.

Only things I enjoy is ram doggie cos meaty ass, her slurppy bbj kneel down, she bit her lips, scream during hard sex. Condom FJ. I nvr lick cb even though she try to press my head south. Cos I dunno how clean. And hairy and I dun like. But she like her nips lick and squeeze. Got studs of armpit hair and leg hair. Lol. Unlike Pro FL, CB mostly short trim or clean shaven.
Old 28-09-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odyssey123 View Post
Quality of the ML is better over there?
quantity and quality if u ask me
Old 29-09-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycu69 View Post
Agreed with some bros that with strong S$, probably can get 1 for 2. Will be heading to JB for my regular FL & new FL for a total price of RM 350 or slightly S$110. Only JB can spend that kind of money. Some more better quality.
Agreed. Found a trusted agent who provided local M'sian chi fls. Tried a couple of the gals & the prices ranges btw RM400-500. When I converted back, it's only $150. Super worth it. Gona save all my bullets & fulfill my dreams of bonking M'sian syts.

Here in SG, the local FLs are demanding for $1K per shot now. Ridiculous & crazy price.
Old 29-09-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41150 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
Actually no sense of victory. Just an experience. It's also buying sex. Just that it's like a off normal menu thing.
Cos I also know I am not the 1st and last one that can bed her. Just a coincidence that my offer match her needs.

Hotel and Shop very different. Hotel lights bright bright. See very clearly. Lol.
Eh body not nice lah. Not syt. I think 30yrs to 35yrs old. Face not bad.
Got faint mark on tummy. C SECTION.
Small chest. Heavy bottom. Tattoo on back center.

Only things I enjoy is ram doggie cos meaty ass, her slurppy bbj kneel down, she bit her lips, scream during hard sex. Condom FJ. I nvr lick cb even though she try to press my head south. Cos I dunno how clean. And hairy and I dun like. But she like her nips lick and squeeze. Got studs of armpit hair and leg hair. Lol. Unlike Pro FL, CB mostly short trim or clean shaven.
Wow this type still call for 300 arrr salute u bro for yr deep pocket
Old 29-09-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 3
Kenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenkenkenchan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Lets see which bro start reply "pls share contact" or pm you ask for Heidi Lau Yue contact
Pm contact please thanks
Old 29-09-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 13
darkness4311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rental kept on rising how business keep afloat
Old 29-09-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Wow this type still call for 300 arrr salute u bro for yr deep pocket
Nothing to be proud of. Cos not worth it.
I won't do it again. Money not well spent.
Just to clear a "to do item" in my checking list.
Sometime it just a one time off experience.
Actually nothing fantastic.

I just got a list of things to do before I get really old and cannot fuck anymore. Hahahaha.
Old 29-09-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 7
Usagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud ofUsagi88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Agreed. Found a trusted agent who provided local M'sian chi fls. Tried a couple of the gals & the prices ranges btw RM400-500. When I converted back, it's only $150. Super worth it. Gona save all my bullets & fulfill my dreams of bonking M'sian syts.

Here in SG, the local FLs are demanding for $1K per shot now. Ridiculous & crazy price.
Wow bro mind to share? Yet to fulfil this in my list
Old 29-09-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
carrotcake45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mind to share pls, thank you!
Old 29-09-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
Odyssey123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

i see a lot in the FL dome, ranging $300 onwards.
Old 05-10-2022, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyKriss View Post
I do not agree that the SPA business is impacted. Have some ML's on my Wechat and they all have upgraded to iPhone 14Pro, most of they advertise 1 or 2 slots that they are available during the day, and most of them now ask minimum of $80 and if want roaming then its $100 tips.
Hence i am not sure if this is recession.
what if , the 14pro is gifted one, dont be surprised ah, their kc lvl v high some ppl willing to bao them lol
Old 05-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1244 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

I think it's a mix bag.

MLs and FLs charging exorbitant rates are facing high cost of living here. And they may not have high volume to begin with.

There are also those very few who can demand the high fees but only want low volume customers for whatever reason.

There are those who are maintaining pre covid rates... They are probably playing a different game, hoping to keep lower rates to pull in customers and also ensure existing customers don't leave.

Just my view.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1