The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stdesire View Post
Still no answer from anybody?
Quote:
this place? And what can we do over there?
Reason why you did not get answer is simply this: Same has been answered (and debated) over last 2 months... if only you bothered to scroll and read. And there's a search function over breast feeding

http://sbfsg.shop/showthr...ok#post4758687
Old 28-07-2010, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Use the search feature.
Old 28-07-2010, 07:43 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Hello bro, ya, that day at funky and VIP very crowded and noisy. Pai seh la. I will be in bkk again on 13th - 15th aug... If you are around, maybe we can makan + beer somewhere at sukhumvit area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Wah KNN bro! One master has revealed himself. Tatz like how long ago? Many of us here still in school pah go li! BTW how was the birthday party? So sorry our dates can't meet. When u coming back?

Always go there after 10pm but they close at 2am. Can still fish. Hang around the entrance when all the unbooked girls all come out. Or can sit at road side stall order a beer and wait.

Girls with no LT booking for the night will be more willing to lower price. Some will head to the roadside stall and order makan+beer. Can invite them to sit with you and share makan/drink. Same OP as inside. Talk then decide can "on" or not.

U when coming back Krungthep? Must sit down makan+beer with u. Last time too noisy & crowded at Funky Villa to have proper talk cock session.
Old 28-07-2010, 07:47 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
BD 193,

Man, that was back in the 70s or 80s, I remember going to Atami back in 1996 and they provided the best B-Course! Those days, 2 - 3 times a night was okay but now only once a night!
Wah... I was still having my pacifier that time le.... Really salute you guys... Sifuuuuuu
Old 28-07-2010, 07:54 AM
SamSter

Yes sifuuu... Met this sifuuu last trip... We went funky and then VIP at liberty tower...

Btw, I nv fish in funky villa la. That time very crowded and watch worldcup... My skill not high enough, so sleep alone... I should have gone to thermae to fish the left over if I know.. 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
So you met up with our Prince of Danok.....he is a avid fisherman...I am sure he fishes at Funky Villa, too!
Old 28-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Yes sifuuu... Met this sifuuu last trip... We went funky and then VIP at liberty tower...

Btw, I nv fish in funky villa la. That time very crowded and watch worldcup... My skill not high enough, so sleep alone... I should have gone to thermae to fish the left over if I know.. 555
... ha ha ha ha... for once the farking TV beat you .......
Old 28-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaeldust is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
michaeldust - have address or name of this hair salon? thanks.
Sorry bro, i cant remember the name of this salon. But it is at sukhumvit 24..opp this sakura massage
Old 28-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaeldust is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro... you very adventurous... and you are lucky too.... 555

I shall pay a visit at soi 24 and 26 next trip....
Ya..i guess i pretty lucky..hehe
Old 28-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The Party was fun and still planning to meet up with Bro adidas88 in Bangkok in the first week of Aug. Will PM you guys later once confirm.

Thermae was once a MP cum Coffee Shop. The CS became popular hang out for the FL and after hour gals from MP,Nana and SC but sadly the building was sold and torn down for new development. Thermae boss decided to moved to the present location as a Coffee shop only.
Alamak! Miss you again! Unless you extend? I'll b back only late-Aug.

Now that you mention that it was a MP once I do faintly recall reading about Thermae. That was like almost 7-8 years ago? Along with Siam Hotel Cafe right? All pick up joints. Read about how you go inside some dimly lit & dingy cafe with a lot of puyings. Take a seat, puying comes over to "chat", if you like her, nego price then go upstairs for a fast one.

That time dunno what is chiong. Really blur like sotong. BTW one chiongster told me Thermae's boss is Korean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
So you met up with our Prince of Danok.....he is a avid fisherman...I am sure he fishes at Funky Villa, too!
Prince of Danok? Wah... dunno tat. I only know he poot pa sa Thai geng mak mak. Puying, taxi driver, waitress all kanna his Thai. But can see some of his fisherman skills - 3 or 4 puyings next to us can also chat up. If club wasn't literally elbow to elbow I think he sapu them all liao!
Quote:
Hello bro, ya, that day at funky and VIP very crowded and noisy. Pai seh la. I will be in bkk again on 13th - 15th aug... If you are around, maybe we can makan + beer somewhere at sukhumvit area.
Alamak Prince! So pai seh looks like gotta drink that beer at Thermae without me. Meet another time unless you extend? BTW kop kun mak for the "8 beers" you blanjah me already.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by easycum View Post
Today is thai holiday, any MP open?
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Reason why you did not get answer is simply this: Same has been answered (and debated) over last 2 months... if only you bothered to scroll and read. And there's a search function over breast feeding
Don't forget to search under "spoon fed" and "u-owe-me-money-attitude" too.

BTW why do we keep getting Qs from people who come with their wives/GFs but want to 愉吃? To these bros - COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY IF LITTLE JOHNNY WANTS TO PLAY! Kow jai mai? Not worth the trouble or worst if you are married kanna caught with your pants down!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
cernunnos has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any bro will be in Bangkok during 5-10 august 2010?
Old 28-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
BTW why do we keep getting Qs from people who come with their wives/GFs but want to 愉吃? To these bros - COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY IF LITTLE JOHNNY WANTS TO PLAY! Kow jai mai? Not worth the trouble or worst if you are married kanna caught with your pants down!
Hahah... i think it's exciting mah!

But seriously, if wanna bring, I always go BKK first, on pretext need to settle some biz stuff, and OC wil join me after 3-4 days. So, get to enjoy some quality time first with thai puyings before doing my duty when OC comes to BKK.

Alternatively, can try my other method, but a bit risky lah. Remember last year end, OC came to BKK to meet me, took her go makan, shop a little, brought back to hotel, and then went to meet Bro ML on the pretext that we got some biz stuff to settle and chat since "long time" no see him (actually met him everyday before OC came to BKK...hahahaha). In the end, went to AGG for two consecutive nights.

So, can try... but like I always say... Scare, don't play... Play, don't scare.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 28-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Salute you, Big Bro..... me used to visit Cleopatra those days, Ratchada was only a Railway track land....... me beginning to feel old, unlike some people beginning to become young once again, second childhood????
Thanks....this what you called "Born Again".
Old 28-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Alamak! Miss you again! Unless you extend? I'll b back only late-Aug.

Now that you mention that it was a MP once I do faintly recall reading about Thermae. That was like almost 7-8 years ago? Along with Siam Hotel Cafe right? All pick up joints. Read about how you go inside some dimly lit & dingy cafe with a lot of puyings. Take a seat, puying comes over to "chat", if you like her, nego price then go upstairs for a fast one.

That time dunno what is chiong. Really blur like sotong. BTW one chiongster told me Thermae's boss is Korean?
You mean to extend until late Aug.?? Are you kidding.
Old 28-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

Don't forget guys, 12th Aug is the Mother Day holiday and all entertainment places will be closed as usual.
Old 28-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

BD 193,

On that day, I'll be going to AC! Also, I'll be meeting some fat big Filipino mamas in Fields Avenue!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1