The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Bonbon MT Disco Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by trellis001 View Post
How far is this by taxi from JC mandarin.
Bro Trellis001,
You are asking from JC Mandarin Hotel on Nanjing Xi Rd to Bonbon & MT at Baoqing Rd right I presume?
It's only amere 5 mins taxi ride with no traffic jam congestions......taxi fare no more than RMB 11 or max 12 yuan.

Have fun bro! Cheers......
Old 22-06-2007, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Bonbon MT Disco Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69 View Post
Bro Trellis001,
You are asking from JC Mandarin Hotel on Nanjing Xi Rd to Bonbon & MT at Baoqing Rd right I presume?
It's only amere 5 mins taxi ride with no traffic jam congestions......taxi fare no more than RMB 11 or max 12 yuan.

Have fun bro! Cheers......

Yap, thanks
Old 23-06-2007, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 20
luvgangsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - ChongQing Info Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
Bro SGPshanghai69 and Looksee,

Wah! both of you joint-force to xuan me. I have not seen luvgansta for quite some time already and am trying to renew contact with him mah.

Hahhaa.. anyway, having one more contact in China would also be useful.

Regards

Dear SGPShanghai69 bro,

The reason I MIA you know mah, damn busy nowadays. Business is picking up and I hardly sleep nowadays. ALso this damn site hor, takes me 2-3 minutes to load a page, damn frustrating la deh. Anyway, I can share lah. By the way, the numbers are the same I gave you last time leh bro. How come you cannot reach me? Maybe I was in the plane while you called. Both my Zhejiang and Shanghai numbers still work. I will sms you to confrim

Dear snr hnr Abang PTR bro,

I wanted to call you when I was in CQ, seeing that you were in CQ. The thing is I don't have your number anymore after I lost my phone last year. My numbers also new now since we last spoke. Anyway, about the new CQ info:

I now know the sources of most of the girls in CQ. Overnight tapao is in the range of 150-300 RMB. Most are very young, and a lot of these are university students. You can find them near the universities, and the polytechnics.

1. There is one off CiQiKou (瓷器口), which is near CQ Uni. Once you pass the bridge through the main door, you come to a T junction. Turn right up the old mountain road and there are barber shops on both sides of the street. Optimal time to go there is 8-9pm. ST onsite here is 80. Tabao is around 180, please get a local to ask for you. If not, price goes up to 300-400.

2. There is one in 沙坪坝 ShaPingBa. Here is around 200 for LT. 100 for ST. Exact location I do not know, ask a cab driver for a redlight district in ShaPingBa and they will know.

3. There is also a place in Nanping 南坪, the entire street is this kind of stuff. A lot of girls the OKTs tout in Jiefangbei are from here. ST around100-150 , LT should be around 200-250. Ask any cab driver, and they will know.

Remember these places are where the locals hunt. Even the contact I gave you last time source from these areas. A lot of the girls are cashiers, clerks in the day and they come here to get extra income. A lot are also students doing it part time. Hope this helps, now that we get to the wholesale market. Just doing my bit to help ease our brothers' pockets.
Old 23-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Samster

Re: ShangHai Recommendation

Dear SGPSHA69 bro,

Waa, you all went to Golden Globe ya? I haven't been there for a while now, even though I still talk to Kai Di a lot. Anyway, the last 2 times I entertained in SHA I did it at LuoXi's place. Kai Di's place all filled up la.

Actually I go to KTV very little now. Sort of tired of the scene, plus a lot of my work now I do not have to entertain. My doctor also ask me to reduce the amount of drinking. Only thing I enjoy now is sitting down with bros and TCCS a bit. Kai Di and I are good friends and I enjoy going to his place and talking to him. I've been going to Golden Globe for 2.5 years and we are more friends than anything now. Anyway, Glad to hear you all had fun!
Old 23-06-2007, 01:23 PM
Samster

Dear bros,

I been hearing about picking up girls in pubs and clubs. I want to add my perspective in. Usually in these kind of places a lot of the girls are also looking for money so check these scenarios out:

1. You meet a girl that seems interested and open. You buy her drinks, you spend effort talking to her, you dance with her, by th end of the night, you ask her to go back with you and she asks you How much you are paying her.

2. You meet a girl, you ask how much to go back together.

Dudes, it is all the same. China is not like singapore. A lot of the single girls in clubs and pubs are working girls. They are not looking for a good time, they are not looking for a relationship, they are looking for money. The reason they nail whites more is because those dumb asses usually overpay. So just go to you favorite sauna and get it over with, and you probably get 200% better service and skill and your costs kept to a minimum. And it is probably safer as sauna girls take the necessary precautions unlike the Freelancers in clubs and pubs.

Your choice bros.
Old 23-06-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 18
~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of~|@|~ has much to be proud of
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - Golden Globe KTV Outing

Quote:
Bro ~@~,
Very glad that you've enjoyed the night......even though you will doozing off with your gal for a moment.....kekeke...
Keep in touch bro! Have a good trip back homeland.....take care!
haha.... sorry laa bro, i told you i cannot drink much. when i drink, i will become sleepy... i remember you were wasted at the end too

anyway despite the short nap, it was a fun evening with the big bros in shanghai.... hope to meet up with you guys again. send my regards to all the other bros. take care bro!

Old 23-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

hi to all brother here

im a newbie for this place ( shanghai ) but soon will visit hangzhou/ zhejiang
at xiaoshan.

but really no idea at all how to go there , and did check with some cp brother the information, hope can get brother here information too

1. what airlines suppose to take from singapore to hangzhou ? cost ?

again ,thanks a lot
Old 24-06-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soloken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,

nice to be back to shanghai for good, and also good to see that most seniors bros around, such as PTR, luv, shanghai69 and where is shenge??

As it has been a few months not in town, not sure any changes. I have read about the golden globe never been there, will try soon. I have guests coming to town, but golden globe maybe too wild for them, is there any other singing joints to recommend and not too exp...

thanks in advance?
Old 24-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soloken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

walked pass jiangsu lu and at a junction of anhua lu, saw this signboard "白盛会所" i reckon it must be a relax joint, however was with my CO so never went in and ask, any bros been there. I will see if have an opportunity will check it...cheers.
Old 24-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvgangsta View Post
Dear bros,

I been hearing about picking up girls in pubs and clubs. I want to add my perspective in. Usually in these kind of places a lot of the girls are also looking for money so check these scenarios out:

1. You meet a girl that seems interested and open. You buy her drinks, you spend effort talking to her, you dance with her, by th end of the night, you ask her to go back with you and she asks you How much you are paying her.

2. You meet a girl, you ask how much to go back together.

Dudes, it is all the same. China is not like singapore. A lot of the single girls in clubs and pubs are working girls. They are not looking for a good time, they are not looking for a relationship, they are looking for money. The reason they nail whites more is because those dumb asses usually overpay. So just go to you favorite sauna and get it over with, and you probably get 200% better service and skill and your costs kept to a minimum. And it is probably safer as sauna girls take the necessary precautions unlike the Freelancers in clubs and pubs.

Your choice bros.

Bro Luv, wah ! you are another Cheong King in China. Cool ! Right TCSS and kopi is more healthy than KTV and drink yah !!
I agree with your perspective, got one time, a KTV gal said come to visit me from other place. Although I know she come for money but we don't talk anything about money. Then put 600 in her bag, and you know what ? She said should give her 1000 instead !! Oh...... thats where mood turn bad..
Give her some excuse and pay her 100 more , buy the ticket then send her back.
PIAO ZI WU QING ah !! To be added here, no service at all... no bj and she don't enjoy sex so just like fucking a robot and this is too much over pay liao..

I think must find chance to go golden globe since everyone said it is so amazing.
Old 24-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
XuJiaHui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G+++ING View Post
hi to all brother here

im a newbie for this place ( shanghai ) but soon will visit hangzhou/ zhejiang
at xiaoshan.

but really no idea at all how to go there , and did check with some cp brother the information, hope can get brother here information too

1. what airlines suppose to take from singapore to hangzhou ? cost ?

again ,thanks a lot
Hi Bro, I am not sure whether there is direct SG-HZ. Probably not as HZ is so near to Shanghai. You can take the bullet train from Shanghai to Hangzhou that cost about 50+ RMB from Shanghai South Train Station.
SQ have 5 Daily Flight to SHA. Or you can take MU too.
Old 24-06-2007, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 20
ChinaAlleWay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuJiaHui View Post
Hi Bro, I am not sure whether there is direct SG-HZ. Probably not as HZ is so near to Shanghai. You can take the bullet train from Shanghai to Hangzhou that cost about 50+ RMB from Shanghai South Train Station.
SQ have 5 Daily Flight to SHA. Or you can take MU too.
hmmm..
there's no direct flight from Spore to Hangzhou.
board a coach or take a train from Shanghai to Hangzhou..
Regards
Old 24-06-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: ShangHai Recommendation - SIN / Hangzhou Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinaAlleWay View Post
hmmm..
there's no direct flight from Spore to Hangzhou.
board a coach or take a train from Shanghai to Hangzhou..
Bros,
As per my knowledge, Silk Air or was it SQ has started a direct flight from SIN to Hangzhou 2 years go or so......however not daily flights available but like 2 or 3 flights per week.
Can log onto internet to search maybe.......either Silk Air website or perhaps SQ website...sure can find one lah!
Cheers.....
Old 24-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuJiaHui View Post
Bro Luv, wah ! you are another Cheong King in China. Cool ! Right TCSS and kopi is more healthy than KTV and drink yah !!
I agree with your perspective, got one time, a KTV gal said come to visit me from other place. Although I know she come for money but we don't talk anything about money. Then put 600 in her bag, and you know what ? She said should give her 1000 instead !! Oh...... thats where mood turn bad..
Give her some excuse and pay her 100 more , buy the ticket then send her back.
PIAO ZI WU QING ah !! To be added here, no service at all... no bj and she don't enjoy sex so just like fucking a robot and this is too much over pay liao..
Bro Xujiahui,
Been there & done that just like you mentioned here on your case when I was initially stationed here in Shanghai!

Met the same kind of ktv gal, in the same kind of situation.....came all the way from other provice on her own accord then ended up in bed with her, gave her money she claimed too little....etc....CCB! All bloody ktv gals are the same lah! She's out for money, no kum cheng......so learnt my lessons not to be too naive. Simply pay, fuck & forget that's all for now with such gals.

Come to think about it...maybe it was the same gal we both encountered perhaps?? kekeke.........

If so really coincidental being the same gal, we are 'blood' bros now lah!.....
Old 24-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1062 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Come to think about it...maybe it was the same gal we both encountered perhaps?? kekeke.........

If so really coincidental being the same gal, we are 'blood' bros now lah!.....
After all these time of cheonging, came to one conclusion. Each mm in each outfit is meant for a specific purpose. E.g. When I have a neck sprain, will go to a proper massage place, ideally a Chinese therapist to solve the problem. If my little bro needs a quick fix, should go to a HC where the pros will take care of him. When I want to sing, drink and have female companion, will go to a ktv.

What I find unacceptable is, a ktv mm expects you to pay more, just because she was picked up and da bao from the ktv. Its still the same old pussy that you are fxxxing. Worst of all, some of these, whom they think they are pretty, expect you to service them, while they lie there like dead fish, and may even smell like dead fish below.

Its been a good while since I associate fxxx with a ktv mm. I think its just a waste of time. Unless the small head overrules the big one, else, rather unload in a HC mm than a ktv mm.

Just a personal opinion.

JC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread