The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-09-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
adventurer2020 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for JEAB (Mansion)

OKT: fast and smooth. last min request and was able to help me arrange.
Body: usual discount for filters but similar to photo but more slim
BJ: very hardworking and got skills
FJ: tried a few positions and was very accommodating
GFE: very shy and sweet lady. can converse in English well. dont look at phone during session.
Old 09-09-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 19
andylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud ofandylau65 has much to be proud of

tried Jennifer from club friday last night..overall experience was fantastic, very pretty lady with slender body, time spent was pleasant, here are the details
look: very similar to photo, pretty lady even with minimal make up
body: tall and slim but not front heavy so not for boob lover
gfe: this is her storngest point, with her good command of english and polite nature, she will sweeten u very much
bbbj: very good, can do long period without complain
french; it is like her second language, speak very well
fj: very proactive during deed, initiate a lot of action, there is no dull moments

rtf: yes definitely
Old 10-09-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Colonialchief deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nami from The Pimp

Young lady from Nong Khai province, student in Bangkok currently.
Looks: Young and pretty.
Body: Hourglass.
Boobs: Man made.
Pussy: Shaved with low mileage.
BBBJ: Solid
FJ: Soft stereo occasionally raising to loud. Quite the moaner when I pump her in doggy. Like many mentioned, her ass is quite the sight. Wet and tight with a gorgeous body and a pretty face, really had me wowed.
GFE: Shy at first, after first shot, she opened up and was quite chatty. Cuddled together for a long time, feeling her body non stop.
Typical sad background story as usual but give her credit for trying to earn her own keep. Attitude is great even though she is always busy everyday.
Thinking of RTF before she leaves in one week. Rare gem far from a landmine.
Old 10-09-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuman View Post
do you think we care or need your opinions when you doesnt even try any of the girls ?
people like you like too free staying at home looking into the sbf and find attention .
talk like you got many experience when you ownself staying at home watching all the photos in sbf to pcc .
who need your praise ? who care about your pointing out ?
looking at your profile really make me feel so sick staying behind the keyboard typing like a warrior .
same goes to you have a great weekend hoping the next moment you will be disappear from this great bonk dome 1 .
This whenwereuborn confirm is a lonely guy, just a keyboard warrior talk so much, have not seen any FR from him.
Old 10-09-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1449 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by timexbitch View Post
not obvious from the start, and money was paid.

It happen mostly in the room after shower. literally like a money trap. 200$ gone
That’s why I prefer paying after the session. Or pay half first if she doesn’t service me well based on services advertised then I will deduct the balance payment.
Old 10-09-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbypoppy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Elle from Club Friday

this is my 3rd time with Elle, tomorrow is her last day. i hope bros support her and treat her well. You have to lead her as she is quite submissive
Rtf: bonk 3 time liao

overall: great time with her over the past 2 weeks. wish her the best
Old 10-09-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla22 View Post
2020 covid year chiongster do you guys still remember Plus 66 - Kate.
She's back =D

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=898738
Strange pricing: $130, $150, $220 all for 1s only
Old 10-09-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
godzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to beholdgodzilla22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Strange pricing: $130, $150, $220 all for 1s only
OKT advertise wrongly lol error. $220 is actually for 2 shot.
Old 10-09-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1449 / Power: 17
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Most tarma end up super disappointing. Girls talk to each other. Leave your lying there like idiot
Only les tarma is worth. Get them to rub tits and lick each other pussy until cum. Then cim in one and transfer your cum to the other whore. shiok!
Old 10-09-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 3
Win23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to beholdWin23 is a splendid one to behold

bro why you go and bother this kind of people ? they are just to free to annoy you , choingster ourself will know how to judge a good Fr or fake fr . just ignore him bah . this kind of people the more you reply the more he will try to annoy you , ended up you will get yourself more angry chillx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfuman View Post
do you think we care or need your opinions when you doesnt even try any of the girls ?
people like you like too free staying at home looking into the sbf and find attention .
talk like you got many experience when you ownself staying at home watching all the photos in sbf to pcc .
who need your praise ? who care about your pointing out ?
looking at your profile really make me feel so sick staying behind the keyboard typing like a warrior .
same goes to you have a great weekend hoping the next moment you will be disappear from this great bonk dome 1 .
Old 10-09-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
m1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by elt0n View Post
That’s why I prefer paying after the session. Or pay half first if she doesn’t service me well based on services advertised then I will deduct the balance payment.
i've tried asking to pay after the services but they told me their boss always told them to get the payments beforehand...
Old 10-09-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 4
HumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to beholdHumbleDude is a splendid one to behold

FR for Chanel, Empire

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=898802&highlight=

Her first day here.

Couldn't get the girl I want, so OKT recommended her, and it was worth it.

Looks : Pretty syt, slimmer than photos, and looks more Malay with usual Thai tan. She was tired on her first day and didn't put on makeup, but still pretty imo (she put on lipstick before I left since I'm the last customer and she was going out for dinner and she looks even sexier)

Body : I think she slimmed down compared to photos, no tummy or fats. Very smooth skin with a bit of Thai tan, one or two pimple start to appear on her face but it does not make her any less pretty. Love caressing her soft, smooth cheeks. She has an incomplete tattoo covering her whole back

Boobs : Not for boob lovers, A or probably B, but I think it suits her slim petite body
Dark brown nipples which are slightly protruding

Shower: Not much action, but she wash me up really gently. Don't have to worry abt towels, coz the ones she has is small but thick enough

French : Right after entering, we hugged and I snuck a kiss and she didn't resist. Started slow and progressively went dfk during action, non-stop until I cum

Bbbj: Tried it on 2nd shot and it was OK, nothing to shout abt

Pussy : Unfortunately it's not trimmed and might turn some Bros off

Painting : Very sensitive to painting, protruding labia which I softly flick with my tongue. Even though she's sensitive, still allow me to continue painting her gently while her body arches and squirm when she's high, while holding her boobs and my hands

FJ : I'm enchanted with her smooth, pretty face. Only tried missionary. As mentioned above, she allows frenching and we frenched with some tongue action throughout the session while I pump her gently.

GFE : She can communicate in English better than most thais. Told me she worked in a Thai bar in Singapore before, that's probably why. She can also speak some mandarin. There's always a smile on her face throughout the session even though she's tired. We kissed again after she put on her lipstick before I left and I savoured it staining my lips red lol! So I think her GFE will only get better as she gets comfortable doing this, since this her first foray as FL

RTF : Definitely. I can foresee her getting better in the days to come

Verdict : If you're looking for a petite, syt with frenching and painting services (not for boob lovers), then she's the one

Last edited by HumbleDude; 10-09-2022 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10-09-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 6
HappyOrSad is one of the Best!HappyOrSad is one of the Best!HappyOrSad is one of the Best!

Fr Mansion - Jisu

This lady is hella wet and tight for the price of 120 it is way too good.
Looks - 8/10, similar to photos but you can see a bit of the difference. Maybe due to editing or lighting
Body - 8/10, not fat but not slim. Nice ass to ram. Not for the big boobs lovers personally i liked the boobs
Gfe- 100/10, she speaks really fluent english, the moment you step into her room. It becomes her show.
Bbbj - 10/10, just nice to me i requested her to blow me side ways while i lay down. She obliged and i played her pussy it was wet you can feel her pussy getting more wet and have some reaction to your rubs.
Fj - 10/10, accomodating and she loves to fuck when you try to get condom she was super quick to open the packaging and put it on for you. Drags you down and the first thrust into her pussy. Her body reaction does not lie. She loved fast and hard pumps. She loves to fuck so much when you are tired she continues to fuck you no matter in what position.
Overall - 9/10, for the price and her service brothers go fuck her please she needs more customers to patron her to satisfy her desire
Old 10-09-2022, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ovenking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bubee from Onesiam

Okt: Swift replies

Looks - 80-90% similar. She is cute when you make her laugh

Body - Silm, abit of tummy but overall a very nice body. Take note her boobs are enhanced.

French - N.A (i didnt not try/initiate, no comments)

Painting - Allows painting, did not try to finger

Gfe - She is amazing here. Once you break the ice, you can talk just about anything with her and joke around with her. During downtime she lay on me, chat with me while playing with my little bro. Overall a very friendly person. GFE guaranteed!

Bbbj - Not an expert on this, but overall it was quite sensual for me

Fj - Very accommodating for different positions, the room has a mirror for bros who are interested as well. Best position for me is cowgirl as she rides you with passion. Unfortunately, her cowgirl was short and i didnt request for her to continue either. Understand that they have to serve many bros

Overall - High GFE, very fun to be around with, speaks decent english and a playful girl. Pricing wise abit on the higher side, but for me its a satisfying bonk. One downside is location not friendly for foot soldiers
Old 10-09-2022, 06:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 8
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

8 Sep late evening

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?p=...5#post21591365

Model: Kookik - Loveaffair

OKT: Fast reply

Looks: 8/10 Young milf & look quite pretty

Body: 8/10 slim abit of tummy

Boobs: 8/10 C got some scar

Frenching: 8/10 can french but not so deep lounge

Bbbj: 7/10 slow and steady

Fj: 8.5/10 quite nice

Painting : 9/10 clean shave
Advert Space Available