The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2008, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
haha , after read your FR at the Oscar , and start to believe someone had provide me true information.
In fact , oscar girl is very green and new to KTV line , most of them recruit from factory , heard that the management get the girl from diff factory , same for the DJ too.
bro .. looks like ur information is accurate ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Stll have another month to go........sigh........my china mms wait long long liao
because the singapore boleh still keep them long long time to wait.
aiyah ... one month is beary short time ... before u realise anything, u'll be in CA leow ...
time flies fast ... now i am orledi in the last part of my 13 days trip in PRC ...
soon i'll be back in sillypore .... and back to the real world ..
Old 25-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

pictures of Chang An ...

浪琴岛 Hotel

长安中心 (opposite 浪琴岛 Hotel)
Old 25-07-2008, 08:03 AM
Samster

Street near 浪琴岛 Hotel

Old 25-07-2008, 08:12 AM
Samster

黄金海岸SPA

Old 25-07-2008, 08:18 AM
Samster

金龙岛休闲中心

CA "MGM" Hotel (beside 东方魅力KTV)

东方魅力KTV
Old 25-07-2008, 08:21 AM
Samster

Old 25-07-2008, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold3m3m3m is a splendid one to behold

really appreciate all the bro who post the picture for us to browse thru.Really hope 1 day can chiong with u all.

The company seem very fun...
Old 25-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

Ok, thank for your frank remark.

It true as GTO have stated, most of the gals there are very green, so if you want green green fresh fresh from factory... (factory outlet) This is the place to go.

But for petrol and some of us, who perfer a more experience gals who know how to play and etc, will not like this place currently. That is also the reason that we love Prince.

Well, this is a new place with everything new, the best is that you al went there when it not offically open. Give it a couple of months and etc. maybe the place will improve. Till then... we keep this place in the radar.

By the way... will be in China from 2 Aug - 12 Aug (maybe extend) Who else will be around?
Old 25-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
To the Bro who went to Oscar,

The AM ask did you all enjoy yourself?

is there any way that she can improve and make you all enjoy more?

hmmm.. to me... the deco and environment is nice... but the girls need more training... like maybe strip games or others hahhaha.... or Oscar will just be a regular KTV... hahahhahaha... BTW, I like the AM (shorter one) .. she is good in create the atmosphase.... plus she is HOT>...
Old 25-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

浪琴岛 Hotel is another good place to stay.. about RMB238 i think... very near to everything... refer to bro Adidas's pictures...as for KTV, I like JA but need to go at least 4-5 people in order to get the "mood" going.... hahahha like striping mood.... hahhaha..........for foot massage, there is one i like.... pure or no hanky panky massage.. called 樱花 at the 长青南路 near the main town center... very good massage...

so you coming on 31? this month or next month?? I heard bro Kiwi is coming too.... maybe you can tag with him...... hahhahahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork View Post
Dear Fellow Samsters,

A noob here needs help!!!! I may have met some of you guys in CP before but I now need to be in CA for a day on the 31st and would really appreciate all the advise I can get!

1. Where would be the best hotel to stay in for a day? I have always enjoyed Miraton or Hui Hua in CP as it is near to most KTVs, makan outlets, massage and IMHO, I find the place relatively clean and safe. Anything in CA that is pretty similar?

2. Where is the best foot massage place to go to?

3. Which KTV would you rate as a MUST GO in CA? Everyone who has visited CP claims that JYTY is THE PLACE!!! As I will only be in CA for a night, which KTV would you highly recommend?

Any additional information like who to call for discounts, contacts details, etc would be deeply appreciated. "KUM SIA" in advance!!!!!
Old 25-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
hmmm.. to me... the deco and environment is nice... but the girls need more training... like maybe strip games or others hahhaha.... or Oscar will just be a regular KTV... hahahhahaha... BTW, I like the AM (shorter one) .. she is good in create the atmosphase.... plus she is HOT>...
Hahaha.. That one? I think that one is with PC. yeah she hot... that time was play cards game with her and PC.. she keep giving half ball... PC lost untill cow come home.. hahaha

Currently Oscar is position itself as a normal KTV, but... you never know...
Prince is also a normal KTV, and Petrol manage to strip his gals... and we also strip the AM... so.... everything is possible.
Old 25-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

Yes she is hot... that night also she was showing half balls but I think she wore push-up bras though.... hahhahha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
Hahaha.. That one? I think that one is with PC. yeah she hot... that time was play cards game with her and PC.. she keep giving half ball... PC lost untill cow come home.. hahaha

Currently Oscar is position itself as a normal KTV, but... you never know...
Prince is also a normal KTV, and Petrol manage to strip his gals... and we also strip the AM... so.... everything is possible.
Old 25-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
浪琴岛 Hotel is another good place to stay.. about RMB238 i think... very near to everything... refer to bro Adidas's pictures...as for KTV, I like JA but need to go at least 4-5 people in order to get the "mood" going.... hahahha like striping mood.... hahhaha..........for foot massage, there is one i like.... pure or no hanky panky massage.. called 樱花 at the 长青南路 near the main town center... very good massage...

so you coming on 31? this month or next month?? I heard bro Kiwi is coming too.... maybe you can tag with him...... hahhahahha
Dear Bro Neverlandf..... THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!
I will be in CA with 2 other samsters only for a day... 31st this month... NEXT THURSDAY.. can't wait....hehehe

Bro Kiwi, if you are reading this... please let me know if I can get to meet you this time. We missed each other in CP the last time... 2 years ago, I think.
Old 25-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork View Post
Dear Bro Neverlandf..... THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!
I will be in CA with 2 other samsters only for a day... 31st this month... NEXT THURSDAY.. can't wait....hehehe
for a one day stay in CA, 浪琴岛 Hotel is a good choice ...
food eateries like KFC, Mcdonald and others are within walking distance ...
the room is clean, spacious and comfortable ....
PM me if u need the contact person ...
Old 25-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 20
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
for a one day stay in CA, 浪琴岛 Hotel is a good choice ...
food eateries like KFC, Mcdonald and others are within walking distance ...
the room is clean, spacious and comfortable ....
PM me if u need the contact person ...
hmm..must i PM u for the contact?..or r u going to personally bring me there yrself in Sep...

Cheers,
TinTin
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread