The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 24-02-2021, 03:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Level 3 also a few mls like that.i shall not mention names or shop numbers here. A few mls expect me to pay 200 for so called 20 mins of fj. The way they rush me thru.some really dead fish.unwilling to change positions..if i still tahan to time limit they force hj on me.their typical reply"" you so long cannot cum.later boss will charge my money.your money hard to earn.you got drink (beer)?""", some mls really too money minded and lousy service. To me These lousy ones are not even worth 150 much less 200. Some of them do use stop watch to time when we enter the shop. At this moment i can say tang li is not a time watcher. The rest i say take at your own risk.. Those lousy ones are probably worth less than 100 dollars in my opinion.they are no different from the geylang streetwalkers
For 150 I get 1 hour of super proper massage and fj from SYT... No brainer which one to chose la LOL. Many thanks to RTbonk bro for sharing that contact
Old 24-02-2021, 04:01 AM
Samster

ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien View Post
Was there 1-2 weeks ago i can’t remember. Wandered through the place wanting to find tangli, both level Kena pulled in and molested, idk their names, first level is on the left side of the sex toy shop, got pulled in and keep touching my dick. She seems younger than the rest? Not sure cause wearing mask, but i rejected her politely as i just reached the place haven’t look around and she seems unhappy about it. Went upstairs saw fit may, walked around again got pulled by a lady at the back, managed to shrugged her off. Then continued walked till almost reaching the mama shop again got pulled in by a viet, couldn’t run and her boobs seems big. So was thinking maybe just give her a shot, managed to negotiate till $100, but its really fast food. Take out shirt capped bj, fuck. 2 positions and thats it. She claimed her boobs is natural and biggest here (which we all know is total bullshit) hahah. Asked for her name but didnt get it so idk who is she but i wont come back again for her.

Worst thing is that, after coming out of the shop i saw tangli, she pulled me into her shop as well. So sad, i have the heart to do her but I don’t think my body can, so i got no choice but to reject her. Oh well. Maybe next week/next month then.
'give her a shot'
Don't you worry, tangli will be happy to see you whenever you go around next time.
Old 24-02-2021, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
The viet big boobs is ah bee.her shop facing male toilet.her price is the cheapest at orchard towers.100$$ for fj.i Have tried her before.i noticed she ah bee is quite addicted to alcohol and she keeps large stacks of cash in her black pouch.
Price wise... Don't be so sure. Got an offer once for $50... I could not turn it down even though the lady was not really pretty and not my type. After the dead she said come back any time, same price... I never returned.
Old 24-02-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Price wise... Don't be so sure. Got an offer once for $50... I could not turn it down even though the lady was not really pretty and not my type. After the dead she said come back any time, same price... I never returned.
haha, think its the same person that offered me $50. i also never rtf after trying once. hearsay from other MLs that she accepted $30 once cos that's all he had in his wallet.

also ever since covid, prices have fallen a lot at OT due to lack of tourists. quite a few of them will accept $100 now
Old 24-02-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
sohmayuki is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
haha, think its the same person that offered me $50. i also never rtf after trying once. hearsay from other MLs that she accepted $30 once cos that's all he had in his wallet.

also ever since covid, prices have fallen a lot at OT due to lack of tourists. quite a few of them will accept $100 now
3rd floor near the toilet?
Old 24-02-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
damien is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdamien is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Wah $50? I thought i got a steal at $100 hahahha well now even at $50 i wont rtf too
Old 24-02-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post

Which level?
Old 24-02-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone tried those FLs pinoys outside OT at the taxi stand?
they usually appear after 9pm..

any reviews would be helpful
Old 25-02-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 972 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohmayuki View Post
3rd floor near the toilet?
Yes.comfirmed i know who already. She day shift.is milf.i shall not mention names.her shop is just besides the korat Thai restaurant 3rd floor.besides the hairdresser shop.her shop quite spacious
Old 25-02-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Aceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAceluffy88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yes.comfirmed i know who already. She day shift.is milf.i shall not mention names.her shop is just besides the korat Thai restaurant 3rd floor.besides the hairdresser shop.her shop quite spacious
Lol; I also never go back
Old 25-02-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Many bros asking for the alternative to OT, just next door with SYT and better service. Actually, it is advertised here in other thread. If you read carefully, you will find it. Can PM me if you really need help.
Old 25-02-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
How her service?
Old 25-02-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnkim View Post
How her service?
Of course rushed.for 50$$ can't expect too much
Old 25-02-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Many bros asking for the alternative to OT, just next door with SYT and better service. Actually, it is advertised here in other thread. If you read carefully, you will find it. Can PM me if you really need help.
There mostly syts.young girls all below 30? Thanks Bro for the lobang
Old 27-02-2021, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
'give her a shot'
Don't you worry, tangli will be happy to see you whenever you go around next time.
Lol kena makan by Ah Bee. Fuck hate that try hard cunt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1