The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
duckula1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyduckula1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
水晶宫 can get BJ and even more also. It depends on ur negotiation power... That time after kTV I brought XXHF and qwiky there... I told the girl if she wank it out for me I gif her extra 100rmb tip but if she can blow it out I will gif her 200rmb tip... Of course she chose the 200rmb option haha then halfway thru I ask her if can fuck she say she on period if not she already feel like fucking hahaha... Most funny part is after drinking not so easy to release, after 10min she tired wanted to rest then I tell her dun stop already cumming soon then she continue another 10min ask me same qns I told her almost already then she blow all the way until time was up hahaha... End up went SN after that at abt 2+ am...
Thanks bro for the info, I kinda got the feeling about that place, the girls are bit chubby and quite ugly, that's why did not go for more there previously. Limited ammo, haha, that's why I rather go to Jld or MLW footie (unless u telling me now the stocks have improved)

I am trying to see if CA have a whole body massage place recently, which then I can ask for onz (SOS might be on my list according to latest report). Im always trying to find variety of fun in CA so that the bros here can have some info to try something new after my FR (because a lot of people different taste mah). Think of me as a CA advance scout haha

Anyway thanks for the info on next door, will try to squeeze in time to check out the place again and update the bros on next visit ( likely in mid of April)

Cheers
Old 11-03-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Having my breakfast in the hotel.

Went to 2 footie in Day 1

Pacific - 太平洋

Go for a normal footie massage. Since do not know anyone gal there so anyone will do.
When the door open, came in a sexy MILF. She is 30 years (Dog)

Can see valley and the two hills while she is preparing the footie tub. Superwoman RED also can see clearly.

During the normal SOP, gave her some dirty small talk. Tell her that some footie gal do give me little bro massage without going thru company account. Depends whether she like the customer. She say she will do for me so .............. She did ask if I want to jerk it out.
I stay there for 2 hrs. She let me explore the hills and valley. I am able to do digging inside the cave till I discover water fountain. I gave her 100 RMB tips as she let me explore further. It will be 50 RMB fo rjust little bro massage if I cannot do any exploration.

金龙岛

Greeted and ask me if I make any reservation. I told her I am not here for suana I am here for footie. The business good, those without suana reservation will need to wait and the lounge.

So bros, a tip here

Call my regular 24 yrs (Dragon) footie gal to do the normal and little bro massage. I stay there for 4hrs. Massage my little bro until I sleep. She also sleep beside me hold my little bro. Gave her 100 RMB

She came over my hotel after work at 3 am. Did a short "深入了解“ and she return back to her hostel. Gave her 300 RMB

Note - Normal Footie gal makes 17 RMB for every 1 hr from customer.

I LOVE LITTLE BRO MASSAGE,

As for today, I believe I will go to 美丽湾 to visit another regular but she is in RED. No matter how must 打个招呼

regards
Old 11-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeggi View Post
hahaha. now you know how i feel ah..

or mine was worst??
Hahaha... Urs is worse la... Wah... Where have u been? Never see u so long...

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 11-03-2012, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Enervon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need help from the brothers here. I'm going to CA on 21st
Can someone PM me mommy contact of DFML & DFJH.

Appreciate in advance.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

At 美丽湾 footie yesterday.

A 1989 hunan gal serve me

Same SOP but halfway thru the process start to explore parts of her body.

Request her to come to my hotel at night after work, she did

In room std SOP

Paid her 300 RNB and she back to hostel to cover her private moonlighting.

OLd man tred and my activities will begin at late nite. I gess I need to rest for a day.

Will proceed to CP tomorrow

regards
Old 12-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 17
koukou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

30yr is milf liao. ji sad
Old 13-03-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

went to 水晶宫 yesterday afternoon for a normal footie.

Things have change in term of the rate. The last time I went, I just say "wash foot" that's it. Now is different.

The rate are as follows based on my memory and hearing. 68, 78, 98, 1*8

68 RMB - normal look
78 RMB - better looing
98 RMB - good looking and "开放“
1*8 RMB - Cannot remember, sorry

Since I am here for normal massage, I took a 78 RMB only.
Came in szechuan, 24 yrs gal (Dragon)
chit chat while doing the SOP massage, added hrs then understand that there will be stomach massage. She told me that during the process they will accidentally "massage the area" ONLY on the outside unless the gal do not mind then she will do for you inside the pant.

For me, I am lucky can pull down my jeans and underwear halfway with a towe covering. We later switch off the light and she lie beside me watching TV. I explore here and there. Finally I bonk her with clothes on inside the room with stressful mind
If caught she will be sacked as she told me.

Damges - Massage 292 RMB
Bonking - I gave her 300 RMB.

Old 13-03-2012, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
For me, I am lucky can pull down my jeans and underwear halfway with a towe covering. We later switch off the light and she lie beside me watching TV. I explore here and there. Finally I bonk her with clothes on inside the room with stressful mind
this kind of bonk is beary sexciting ...
kudos to u for scoring, bro ....
Old 13-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
this kind of bonk is beary sexciting ...
kudos to u for scoring, bro ....
I believe oer bros can also have hey type of sexperience if want to

I love the footie here in CA moe then CP

Now waiting for transport to pick me up in Changan and send me over to ChangPing. Will be staying in Virgin Hotel as arrange by Ken of GoFly.

Old 13-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post

68 RMB - normal look
78 RMB - better looing
98 RMB - good looking and "开放“
1*8 RMB - Cannot remember, sorry

Bro that sounds so sexciting wonder what the 98 rmb "开放“ means

So while you were bonking your footie girl, was she covering her mouth or biting down on the towel to suppress her moans

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 13-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3784 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Bro that sounds so sexciting wonder what the 98 rmb "开放“ means

So while you were bonking your footie girl, was she covering her mouth or biting down on the towel to suppress her moans
开放 means 开得了 也 放得进.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 16-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
开放 means 开得了 也 放得进.
o i c..u tried b4.

What's that one behind the hotel call, again?
Old 17-03-2012, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LiveHigh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi,

what hotel is recommended near TDWX?

which one is better TDWX or Parkview KTV?

TIA
Old 17-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
开放 means 开得了 也 放得进.
This is OUR type of girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
o i c..u tried b4.

What's that one behind the hotel call, again?
bro, long time no see....

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 17-03-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveHigh View Post
hi,
what hotel is recommended near TDWX?
which one is better TDWX or Parkview KTV?
TIA
both hotels also no good ....
better dun stay ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread