The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
will this guy be the same as RR?

will he dare to chop?

the way i see it...80% of the first team needs to be chopped.

First thing on the agenda should be strip MaDisaster of his Captaincy and put him on transfer list.
I think Rangnick should be cut a little slack. He was always going to be interim and hands were tied from the beginning - chop has to come from the new permanent manager. Quite apparent from the Jan dealings that they were going to hold off incomings till permanent manager confirmed, so that they could work with him to assemble the squad his wants. Or so I hope.

He tried with his methods, but the current squad just aren't up to it, physically. And many of them mentally too.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 22-04-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
I think Rangnick should be cut a little slack. He was always going to be interim and hands were tied from the beginning - chop has to come from the new permanent manager. Quite apparent from the Jan dealings that they were going to hold off incomings till permanent manager confirmed, so that they could work with him to assemble the squad his wants. Or so I hope.

He tried with his methods, but the current squad just aren't up to it, physically. And many of them mentally too.
I beg to disagree with imom...yes, true as interim manager his hands were tied somewat...but as we can all see, he made many mistakes in his substitution of players n the timing causing the game to be eventually lost ...always sticking to play his God-son McDisaster who keep on giving away goals to the opposition in almost every game he played n even scored an own goal himself n refused to let other fringe players a chance to play n prove themselves ...so much so that he is so cocky nowadays in the interview he gave b4 they were thrashed by Pool, that he was playing very well that's was why he was selected by his managers to play every game...had tis jinx not helped to give away those no. of goals to the opposition we would probably be quite comfortable now in 4th spot in the table...now we r not even sure of playing in the European mickey mouse cup...the European Conference League which even requires a position not more than 7th in the table

as for his erroneous substitutions n refusal to play other players n let them prove themselves, one classic case in point is his recent substitution of the energetic Lingard in the Norwich game n putting in the effeminate Rashford who could not get past so many defenders in his way n always losing the ball in his possession igniting more opposition attacks on his own team goal......Lingard could be seen visibly frustrated n was wondering why he was substituted i/o the lazy Pogba when he was playing to his best to help score a goal for the team

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-04-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
will this guy be the same as RR?

will he dare to chop?

the way i see it...80% of the first team needs to be chopped.

First thing on the agenda should be strip MaDisaster of his Captaincy and put him on transfer list.
Totally agreed with lacoruna...he will only dare to chop if he is given the full authority by the BODonkeys as bro AC puts it...if not he will fail just like all the previous 4 managers as it is atm a player-run club not 1 with a manager...they can refuse to play or anyhow play like Pogba coming off the pitch after 10 mins against Pool the other night with a minor injury n no action can be taken against them either by the Board or the manager n still collect their fat pay week after week even if they lose their matches...

Old 22-04-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
The worst-kept secret in the past month is now official...

MANCHESTER UNITED APPOINTS ERIK TEN HAG AS MANAGER
Thursday 21 April 2022 18:10

Manchester United is delighted to announce the appointment of Erik ten Hag as Men’s First Team Manager, subject to work visa requirements, from the end of this season until June 2025, with the option to extend for a further year.

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...cial-statement
Welcome to ETH !...n wishing him all the best n be successful to turn this rotten club around to be once again a mighty team in the english league like those 20 yrs under SAF ...n at the same time be admired by his colleagues n fans of Ajax his former team in Holland

Last edited by Rickey; 22-04-2022 at 08:22 PM.
Old 22-04-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikTenHag View Post
We zullen eens zien.
Haha...wat's that ???...liak boh kiu

Old 22-04-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rejuvenated Gunners spell bad news for 'nothing to fight for' Devils. In hell we stay.

Arsenal 3 : 1 Man Utd
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Arsenal v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n..$$$$$-four-hopes
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
MU players had to start showing they are worthy to Erik Ten Hag.

I say 2-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
All predictions r in now except for charlie n bro AC.....

For a UTD win ....1....bro AC

For a Draw ........2....(Paul n lawro )

For a Loss......... 3....(imom, Jones, charlie )

Looks like it's either gonna be a draw or a loss for the Red devils again tomorrow night against the gunners, a young, energetic team of fighters who defeated Chelski just 2 nights ago..

If they send their best XI w/o God-son McDisaster, there is a chance they can draw n if they r lucky maybe win by a goal with CR7 in it...if the old man still stubbornly want to play his God-son, most prolly it will be another disastrous n nightmarish night for them like the one against Pool 2 nights ago.

Last edited by Rickey; 24-04-2022 at 01:27 AM.
Old 23-04-2022, 03:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-1
Old 23-04-2022, 05:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

MagDisaster is on the bench......

Arsenal 2 - 3 United

GOAT to score at least 1

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....

Last edited by asiancigar; 23-04-2022 at 06:42 PM.
Old 23-04-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

The first goal was totally thrash… Maguire playing mean disaster will happen…

I can’t even bring myself to watch the entire game….

They were simply terrible

Like I mention half of the squad need to be gone god damn it

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 23-04-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

But…but…but….bruno penalty went Holland! So can’t blame harry this time!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 24-04-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
But…but…but….bruno penalty went Holland! So can’t blame harry this time!
Yah bro SC.. u r right... b4 we can get rid of 1 McDisaster there is another Mcdisaster called Bruno Disaster...damn how lian... last time can't put in the penalty against Aston Villa now he think he still king of penalty kicks... Both times if he had let CR7 take the penalty I think they would hv won both the matches n got another 6 points n still in the mix for 4th spot... the idiot is another exactly like Mcdisaster always kicking the ball to opposition players or get dispossessed by them easily leading to a goal against them like the 1 tonight when he lost possession n helped Arsenal score the 3rd goal ... He is getting worse match by match n shd be sold tgt with the fat capetan...in the meantime for the last 4 matches both of them shd be benched by the old man.. n if the old man can't do that he shd be kicked out of the club himself... nowadays can't even draw matches.. can u believe it

On the whole, it was a slightly improved game for them tonight compared to the 1 against pool a few days ago... but yet still can't win ...at least they did try to attack the opposition goal...just unlucky unable to score cos of unfair refereeing n VAR who did not give them a penalty by the guy Cedric

Last edited by Rickey; 24-04-2022 at 01:32 AM.
Old 24-04-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
MagDisaster is on the bench......

Arsenal 2 - 3 United

GOAT to score at least 1
You're only partly right bro AC...GOAT did score 1 goal ...in fact he could hv scored another hattrick if not for VAR ruling his goal out for offside n if he had taken the penalty i/o the how lian McDisaster No. 2

Old 24-04-2022, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Actually to be honest, tonight they did better than that night against Pool...tonight they showed some fight to score 1 goal back n even nearly could hv scored more if not becos of the referee kayu, didn't award them another penalty n VAR ruling CR7's goal offside when it shd be onside...n also becos of the how lian BrunoDisaster who missed a penalty n passed the ball to the opposition n gave them the chance to score their 3rd n last goal ...tis guy shd be sold asap as he is getting from bad to worse...nowadays can't even score a goal for the club, even penalty also can miss...the idiot has lost his confidence to play already like his friend M Rashford

tonight their team were really unlucky... shd hv won by 1 goal or draw at least...their GK saved one that shd hv gone in by Dalot...Arsenal tonight were actually quite tame n not as fierce as they were that night when they defeated Chelski 4-2 but still they cannot win...sigh...must kick out this old man RR too who can't do anything to help them win matches nowadays...even worse than OGS....

Last edited by Rickey; 24-04-2022 at 01:35 AM.
Old 24-04-2022, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
I beg to disagree with imom...yes, true as interim manager his hands were tied somewat...but as we can all see, he made many mistakes in his substitution of players n the timing causing the game to be eventually lost ...always sticking to play his God-son McDisaster who keep on giving away goals to the opposition in almost every game he played n even scored an own goal himself n refused to let other fringe players a chance to play n prove themselves ...so much so that he is so cocky nowadays in the interview he gave b4 they were thrashed by Pool, that he was playing very well that's was why he was selected by his managers to play every game...had tis jinx not helped to give away those no. of goals to the opposition we would probably be quite comfortable now in 4th spot in the table...now we r not even sure of playing in the European mickey mouse cup...the European Conference League which even requires a position not more than 7th in the table

as for his erroneous substitutions n refusal to play other players n let them prove themselves, one classic case in point is his recent substitution of the energetic Lingard in the Norwich game n putting in the effeminate Rashford who could not get past so many defenders in his way n always losing the ball in his possession igniting more opposition attacks on his own team goal......Lingard could be seen visibly frustrated n was wondering why he was substituted i/o the lazy Pogba when he was playing to his best to help score a goal for the team
We can all be armchair managers, but until we have full access to training sessions, fitness/performance analyses (data that show players' peaks vs minutes, etc), that's all we will ever be. We can only see what happens on the field, not behind the scenes, not the prep days.

There are always questions of why certain players always get picked despite poor performances on match days. I always ask myself - do we have a better alternative? Bailly might be a warrior, but he is also frequently prone to mistakes and getting caught out of position. The gambles he takes - they are frequently hero-or-zero moments. And again, we don't see training sessions - but if he consistently outdoes Maguire behind the scenes, I don't see why Rangnick will not choose him. He gave every player an audition in his first few games. He benched Ronaldo. He benched Rashford. He sent Martial out on loan. He benched Maguire last night (and Telles 'stepped up' to make the mistakes ).

As for substitutions, we tend to remember the ones that did not work out. What about those that did work? The statistics don't lie - Utd subs have scored more than any other team this season. Some of those players have earned starts as a result - like Lingard. Whatever the reason for taking Lingard off at Norwich, it probably was time to take a punt with subs. Every player has a peak in their performance cycle and perhaps Lingard was past it in that match (like I said, we don't have access to that data and can only speculate), or simply a like-for-like substitution. We just do not have the full picture.

To me, we have had two managers this season, trying different things. The common denominator is the players running out of steam, being out-muscled, and not following instructions. There are so many instances we can see Rangnick's frustration in post-match interviews pointing out mistakes which he obviously covered in training/prep. Even directly pointing out that an 'outlawed pass' was made that led to opponents scoring.

We can probably agree to disagree here. I just do not envy Rangnick, or Ten Hag for that matter. One has an impossible task being interim, one has a huge, dirty job ahead. I just hope Ten Hag has been given Thor's axe come the summer.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 24-04-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most players season already over and have no interest to play 100%.

The players still have World Cup to play this year and do not want to get injured.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1