The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2022, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-2
Old 28-10-2022, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Next game the sheriff comes to town on Thursday night... prolly the right time as their manager just quitted...but funny thing is when managers r sacked or leaves, the next game they will play very well....like poh chiu like that
An emphatic win 3-0 as expected early this morning against the lawman ...goals scored by Dalot, Rashford n none other than CR7 only his 3rd goal for the club for this season ....a game they completely dominated ...score coukd hv been 6 or 7 zero if those chances had been successfully converted...good to know this team is getting stronger each game...but they r not out of the woods yet..hv to beat Real Sociedad by at least 2 goals to get in directly into the last 16 knock out stage

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-10-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Oh no, 2 exactly opposite predictions by these 2 mostly correct predictors for the next game against the Hammers...whose will be correct ???...anyone else dare to guess ??....for me, I'll go with ChrisSutton this time ....they r riding on a high n anyone of them is capable of scoring...the team is playing well helping each other to score

Old 28-10-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Dominated Sheriff but still have issues with finishing. Didn't make as much of a dent as they should have on Sociedad's goal diff. But anyway, can't assume we can win in San Sebastian in the first place, let alone by how many goals. They only need a draw to win the group and will be sitting and waiting to counter, which is where we are prone to failure.

Garnacho was a livewire and should at least figure on the bench this weekend. Voted MOTM by fans on the club website, edging out Ronaldo. Eriksen is undroppable if fit, and Casermiro is becoming so. The midfield is getting sorted, need the forwards to buck up.

Not a good feeling for this weekend, with Varane out.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 28-10-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v West Ham

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-2

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...nd-at-brighton

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 29-10-2022, 04:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v West Ham

Home win

say 2-1

My Daily Star column
Old 29-10-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

Garnacho was a livewire and should at least figure on the bench this weekend. Voted MOTM by fans on the club website, edging out Ronaldo. Eriksen is undroppable if fit, and Casermiro is becoming so. The midfield is getting sorted, need the forwards to buck up.

Not a good feeling for this weekend, with Varane out.
Agreed with wat u said abt those players u mentioned....

As for Varane, hope Lindelof can take over n do the job like he did in the sheriff game

Old 30-10-2022, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v West Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Home win

say 2-1
Another conflicting prediction by Paul Merson for a MU win...but he was spot on in the last match...let's hope he is spot on again for tonight's match against the Hammers...won't be easy but they r capable of edging their opposition out n nick a win ..so let's hope Paul is right again n also ChrisSutton whose prediction is also usually reliable

Old 31-10-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Maguire is playing god bless Manchester United

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 31-10-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Another conflicting prediction by Paul Merson for a MU win...but he was spot on in the last match...let's hope he is spot on again for tonight's match against the Hammers...won't be easy but they r capable of edging their opposition out n nick a win ..so let's hope Paul is right again n also ChrisSutton whose prediction is also usually reliable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Maguire is playing god bless Manchester United
So God blessed MU last night even with McGuire ...they won by a narrow margin of 1-0 against DM's (ex-manager) West Ham late last night courtesy of Rashford's 100th goal for the club in the 38th min n DDG's fantastic save in the last min of stoppage time from a ferocious strike by Declan Rice, one of their best players ...like I said they r capable of nicking a win by a 1-goal margin which they did..n wow Paul Merson is spot on again for the 2nd consecutive time for a MU win though his scoreline is incorrect this time tgt with the usually reliable ChrisSutton

Now they r back to their familiar 5th position in the table just a few points away from those clubs abv them...all it needs is just another win in their next game n a slip amongst 1 of the team abv them to get into top 4

Last edited by Rickey; 31-10-2022 at 12:02 PM.
Old 31-10-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Uncle did not stay up late to watch the match live. Saw the highlights this morning - still somewhat wasteful with the chances. Ronaldo should have at least hit the target on two occasions. Fred was unlucky with his header though.

Rashford is developing well under ten Hag. He is making many more runs into central areas and his work on heading has paid off twice in the last two games. Fantastic for a homegrown talent to score the winner on the 85th anniversary of Utd naming an academy boy in every match day squad.

Eriksen and Casemiro were brilliant as usual, with some Scholes-like long diagonal passes.

Biggest shock was - Maguire actually did some great defending and kept a clean sheet! Martinez's bravery was akin to Vidic - putting his head where a boot was flying in.... And De Gea's heroics - you can see how much it meant to the defensive unit at the final whistle - the roars and clenched fists they gave to the fans, Martinez nearly choking De Gea with his hug... Hope they can keep this fighting spirit up.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-11-2022, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

DDG no longer wants to pass the ball to Maguire...rather pass to Martinez.

Not wanting Maguire to feel left out, Martinez will pass the ball to Maguire.

LOL.

Martinez had help to instill some confidence in defence again.
As a result, DDG managed to pull off some stunning saves in the 2nd half.

Of course, Casemiro had also started to sit in comfortably as DM.

What Man U lacks now is probably the target man to pull in the goals.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 03-11-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
DDG no longer wants to pass the ball to Maguire...rather pass to Martinez.

Not wanting Maguire to feel left out, Martinez will pass the ball to Maguire.

LOL.

Martinez had help to instill some confidence in defence again.
As a result, DDG managed to pull off some stunning saves in the 2nd half.

Of course, Casemiro had also started to sit in comfortably as DM.

What Man U lacks now is probably the target man to pull in the goals.
Wow bro...u so observant...Martinez has all along been their bedrock in defence ever since he joined except for the 1st 2 debacle at Brighton n Brentford when he was just new ..McGuire only seem to play "well" because Martinez was covering him not that he has suddenly improved so much...the key defenders are still Martinez n Varane

Yes, u r right bro....they already know their weakness since last season but they r dragging their feet to get one prolific striker to bang in goals like Haaland, Nunez, CR7, Gakpo or Sesco because they hv very high price tags n hv overblown their recruitment budget by getting more wingers instead which they already hv

Last edited by Rickey; 03-11-2022 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Uncle did not stay up late to watch the match live. Saw the highlights this morning - still somewhat wasteful with the chances. Ronaldo should have at least hit the target on two occasions. Fred was unlucky with his header though.

Rashford is developing well under ten Hag. He is making many more runs into central areas and his work on heading has paid off twice in the last two games. Fantastic for a homegrown talent to score the winner on the 85th anniversary of Utd naming an academy boy in every match day squad.

Eriksen and Casemiro were brilliant as usual, with some Scholes-like long diagonal passes.

Biggest shock was - Maguire actually did some great defending and kept a clean sheet! Martinez's bravery was akin to Vidic - putting his head where a boot was flying in.... And De Gea's heroics - you can see how much it meant to the defensive unit at the final whistle - the roars and clenched fists they gave to the fans, Martinez nearly choking De Gea with his hug... Hope they can keep this fighting spirit up.
Yah, there were quite a no. of good chances for CR7 but nowadays he got weak legs n wrong positioning n can't kick the ball into goal ...as for Fred that was a very close miss, the ball shd hv gone into goal...for Rashford, yes he is improving n getting more confident as he plays game after game n scoring goals ...Right again, Eriksen n Casemiro r 2 very good recruitment for the club, they r the ones pushing the others to help win matches ..n like I said McGuire did not suddenly turn into a ferocious defender just that he felt more daring to defend because he knows there is Martinez, a very good defender alongside him who would cover for his mistakes if he does make any...n DDG was really their saviour for that match that night...saved at least 2 certain goals from Zouma n Rice...wonder why ETH n the club still want to get rid of him or cut his wages if he is renewed ..they really gone out of their minds

So tonight is their Europa match against R Sociedad...this team is not easy to beat..must beat them by at least 2 goals to qualify directly into the last 16 knock out phase ..don't think they r able to do it ..but still hope they can do it if they all play well tgt as a team n try their best to go all out for their throats, strangle them till their players cannot breathe...haha

Last edited by Rickey; 03-11-2022 at 02:48 PM.
Old 03-11-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
So tonight is their Europa match against R Sociedad...this team is not easy to beat..must beat them by at least 2 goals ...
Sociedad only need a draw. They will pack the midfield/defence and counter. Goals hard to come by for us, so I think at best a draw, or Sociedad to nick it.

Maybe we will have a Utd v Barca last 32... or perhaps Ajax who also have something to prove against us

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1