The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Heres 4 picts of her taken recently. top pict is taken in Sentosa at the Siloso beach club and bottom 2 picts taken in Sembawang park.

The last pict is taken in her room hehe. Enjoy!

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 31-12-2009, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Hey! Yr gal look kinda familar
Is She Athenamolly from dateinasia?
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 31-12-2009, 06:02 PM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Hey! Yr gal look kinda familar
Is She Athenamolly from dateinasia?
do u know her? Yes her nick in DIA is athena molly.

haha seems like my gf quite famous liao.

So you chatted with her before?

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 01-01-2010, 02:46 AM
Samster

havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Yes. Chatted with her a few times...Too bad u fast leg fast hand makan her already
Do u know her before She come to work in Sg???
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 01-01-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nope, bro ronsee knew her while in manila....hehe
Old 02-01-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. Chatted with her a few times...Too bad u fast leg fast hand makan her already
Do u know her before She come to work in Sg???
i knew mesoi way back in July last year.

Infact i flew over to Manila and met her at Ermita during 1 of my regular trips there.

Stayed with her in Pearl Manila Hotel for 4 days.

After that in September she came to Sillypore to find work and now shes already found a good paying job in Novetel Clark Quay

Bro whats your nick in DIA? I will let mesoi know so maybe if you want can arrange a meetup with her since you already chatted with her before in DIA.

Oh mesoi told me that there was 1 guy who stays in West side who chatted with her a few times..are u that guy who stays in the west side?

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy

Last edited by Ronsee; 02-01-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post

Bro whats your nick in DIA? I will let mesoi know so maybe if you want can arrange a meetup with her since you already chatted with her before in DIA.
I prefer to be anonymous. I dont think I want to meet her cos She is now taken
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 03-01-2010, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
gcgc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

I will going on 23rd Jan, any brudder taking tiger airways on that day. Maybe can share a cab to field avenue.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
I prefer to be anonymous. I dont think I want to meet her cos She is now taken
its okey.

Can always be friends if you want.

Well she certainly doesnt mind meeting good bros in SBF. Infact she already met and went out with quite a few of SBF bros here who are real life friends of mine.

Anyway i respect your wishes to remain anonymous.

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 04-01-2010, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
My regular taxi service will pick me when I arrive tonight....
Bro ZIEBART, thank you very much for your guidance and companion for my maiden trip in Balibago. U're the man! Though I did not have a chance to meet some other legendary veteran bro i.e. phenom, smiler and eden. I happened to meet bro dunleavy again at a different land this time, of a gap of 2-3 years, uncoordinated arrangment.

Cheers
Old 04-01-2010, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Bro ZIEBART, thank you very much for your guidance and companion for my maiden trip in Balibago. U're the man! Though I did not have a chance to meet some other legendary veteran bro i.e. phenom, smiler and eden. I happened to meet bro dunleavy again at a different land this time, of a gap of 2-3 years, uncoordinated arrangment.

Cheers
It was my pleasure to have met the 2 of you last week. Wonderful fellow SBF members. So much value in our meet up.
I back home now after my 12 days in AC. Thanks for the rides. Good luck to your further escapades.
Old 04-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
I back home now after my 12 days in AC.
Bro,wat's the exchange rate tat u get over tere now?
Tks,as i'm gg in abt 11days more

只在乎曾经拥有
Old 04-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Bro,wat's the exchange rate tat u get over tere now?
Tks,as i'm gg in abt 11days more
Rate yesterday as i walked past the money changer on my way to the airport was 3220p for S$100. Same as on Dec 24. Managed 3260p on Dec 26 with the cooperation and advise of the money changer at Zenys. She helped me monitor the changes and locked the price when it hit what i wanted.Note: I will only did this cos I changed large amounts cos I opened a savings account there.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
gu du deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, i m goin AC next mth.... Juz a simple question.
Understand we cant brng more then10,000 pesos in but can i like bring 10,000 pesos n like another 1000 in singapore dollars? Cuz i understand atms r hard to locate there n r there additonal charges if i withdraw from the atm machines there? Cuz i remember i did an atm withdraw in Australia and i was charge a few dollars more for using the atm there.... Pls advise... thanks!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gu du View Post
Hi bros, i m goin AC next mth.... Juz a simple question.
Understand we cant brng more then10,000 pesos in but can i like bring 10,000 pesos n like another 1000 in singapore dollars? Cuz i understand atms r hard to locate there n r there additonal charges if i withdraw from the atm machines there? Cuz i remember i did an atm withdraw in Australia and i was charge a few dollars more for using the atm there.... Pls advise... thanks!
I normally bring about 10t in peso, and 500 S$ which I keep seperately.

Anyway, if i need more, I used the bank that has lowest rate. Last time DBS had some promo with BDO I think .. then the atm withdrawal is cheaper.

Everything else, like hotel and such, I use card, so I can minimise cash transaction, and anyway, cards are safe ....
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread