The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2013, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Ah. Si si. All these terms you guys use are too complicated for me. I just call them whores.
If we call them generic whores u later ask which one so many lol...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 12-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Add one more royalty
Duchess Yang Yang lol
Old 12-06-2013, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Add one more royalty
Duchess Yang Yang lol
Nice. How about giving titles to the rest of the girls in 1654A then?

Can come up with the titles for the rest of the girls bro?

Just for fun
Old 12-06-2013, 07:48 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Just call them by the whore name they are given lah, like lulu, xiao xiao or whatever.

Sometimes when banging them hard, love to shout,"take it you farking bitch, you farking whore!"

Adds to the enjoyment of the session
Old 12-06-2013, 08:07 AM
Samster

saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Nice. How about giving titles to the rest of the girls in 1654A then?

Can come up with the titles for the rest of the girls bro?

Just for fun
Lol king hereby confers the following
Queen LL
Princess XX
Concubine SS
Duchess YY
Countess XY
Viscountess XM
Baroness XW

The rest will have to be courtesans for the royal family Lol
Old 12-06-2013, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lol king hereby confers the following
Queen LL
Princess XX
Concubine SS
Duchess YY
Countess XY
Viscountess XM
Baroness XW

The rest will have to be courtesans for the royal family Lol
Who is XM?
Old 12-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Who is XM?
Tall skinny leggy Xiao Mei

To add
Marchioness Summer
Old 12-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

To add
Marchioness Summer
hehehe.

don't know why, but the newbies can't quite hold my attention the way earlier batch of Kaixin, Mimi and Tian Tian can.

No "oomph" during the sessions so far with them.

maybe xiaowan or yang yang will change that, planning to try next month, now financially drained after travelling. Can't quite click with any of the new batch as yet.
Old 12-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To add
Marchioness Summer
hahaha !! Excellent work naming our Royalty Bro

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 12-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don’t know about you guys but I absolutely adore Mimi. She’s my best kept secret and no need to wait.She has lost some weight recently. Will visit her again next week after her aunt’s gone.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Don’t know about you guys but I absolutely adore Mimi. She’s my best kept secret and no need to wait.She has lost some weight recently. Will visit her again next week after her aunt’s gone.
Bro, I agree with you man. She's freaking cute, very nice boobs and an awesome fark and yes, no queue
Old 12-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I agree with you man. She's freaking cute, very nice boobs and an awesome fark and yes, no queue
Yes bro! Well, I hope after our “endorsement” (actually more of yours), a long queue doesn’t form or I’ll have to wait very long for my turn LOL! But I can click better with her than say Lulu. My dick gets super hard with Mimi and she commented that my dick is very hard, and I was like, yes I know! LOL! Maybe she’s just my type of gal. Another gal I really like is Tian Tian, very sweet little girl and very nice to talk to.
Old 12-06-2013, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen.angel View Post
Yes bro! Well, I hope after our “endorsement” (actually more of yours), a long queue doesn’t form or I’ll have to wait very long for my turn LOL! But I can click better with her than say Lulu. My dick gets super hard with Mimi and she commented that my dick is very hard, and I was like, yes I know! LOL! Maybe she’s just my type of gal. Another gal I really like is Tian Tian, very sweet little girl and very nice to talk to.
I totally agree with you bro. I never ever queue for so-called ang pais at 1654A - I just take Mimi, Tian Tian or Kaixin - depending who is free. All three are fantastic farks and great service. Farked them countless times already and service + GFE always good

You tried Kaixin before?
Old 12-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
I totally agree with you bro. I never ever queue for so-called ang pais at 1654A - I just take Mimi, Tian Tian or Kaixin - depending who is free. All three are fantastic farks and great service. Farked them countless times already and service + GFE always good

You tried Kaixin before?
Not yet bro, but I definitely will! Seems like we have the same taste so since you recommend I will definitely give her a try! Thanks!!
Old 12-06-2013, 01:01 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

I will rtf tiantian for total package n xx for look in this house. Never try mimi though, maybe should give it a try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1