The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
AWB is better at defending than dalot, he will be preferred when needed to keep good wingers quiet
Yes, agree...AWB is better than Dalot in defending against fast n aggressive strikers..hv seen him running forward to opposition penalty box to join the attack as well a few times like Dalot except that haven seen him crossing the ball...so hope they keep him rather than sell him this summer

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 02-03-2023 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
OMG! They done it again!!
Another comeback victory!

Garnacho grabs the all important 2nd goal!
He started this match and he was excellent. Voted Emirates MOTM !
This boy got future and will proved to be very important later on.

WW got an assist for Fred after he robbed the ball off a West Ham player near the goalmouth....
WW with his tireless running and pressing again.... very fantastic player.
And he was very unselfish on many occasions, he could have shoot himself but he chose to let his team mates shoot.
Hard to find this type of player.
Share the same sentiment as u regarding Garnacho...if he continues to run so fast n able to dribble, trick n run at opposition defenders so well he will be like CR7 n can score many goals for the Red Devils as time goes by ...good news is that this is the 1st time he plays the full 90 minutes of the game n yet can score a goal towards the end of the match...n didn't get tired or lose steam

As for WW, he is a useful player to keep although he seldom scores goals but more often is providing assists to his colleagues to score goals...but ETH shd train him how to score goals himself to be more like a prolific scorer like Harry Kane or CR7 last time scoring goals like nobody business lurking in the opposition penalty box

Fred is getting to be a better n better player this season scoring a lot more goals than last season...maybe becos now he got a buddy Casimiro to play beside him

Old 02-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
agree, it was a poor first half...there was so much sideways and backwards passing that i thought i was watching a LVG or OGS side really wtf... casemiro brings to the squad the ability to pick a pass when in transition, mctom and sabitzer can win the ball but lack the vision

the way man u conceded the goal also wtf, maguire was stationary, didn't close down and let benrahma shoot, never seen maguire run so fast before when he protested with the ref

WW's contributions to the team cannot be ignored, hope they can extend his loan deal until june 24
The problem with Maguire is as everyone knows n as bro ilph says is he can't run as fast as opposition strikers to challenge them n prevent them from scoring goals...n many times last season he was seen standing still watching opposition strikers run to score goals against his team after they rob him of the ball ...but must say this season he has improved somewhat under ETH...credit to him seen him run faster to challenge for the ball...but still if he starts fans would be nervous n hv to worry that he won't leak goals to the opposition easily n spoil DDG's clean sheet record

WW n Sabitzer r good players ..all they need is for ETH n the coaches to train them n show them how to score goals like the way CR7, Harry Kane or Osimhen does

Old 03-03-2023, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Man Utd x-x 1-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64787745

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 753 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Liverpool v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 2-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...anchester-city

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 03-03-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Liverpool v Man Utd

Huge match and not easy for home.

I say 1-2

My Daily Star column
Old 03-03-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Liverpool v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 1-2
Glad to see the predictions of our 3 regular pundits on the next match against Pool on sunday...2 r for a MU win n 1 for a loss...Hope the 2 predicting a win for the Red Devils r correct esp PaulMerson whose recent predictions hv been very accurate up to even getting the scoreline correct ...on current form it shd be a MU win as ETH will not accept a loss from his players...he makes them fight back when they fall behind as illustrated in their match against mighty Barca n many others...now awaiting the last pundit @charlienicholas to hear wat he got to say

Old 04-03-2023, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Charlie prediction: 2-2
Old 04-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

another big match coming up away vs pool

if shaw and sancho cannot be fit in time, then the poss lineup: DDG, AWB, malacia, varane, martinez, casemiro, fred, rashford, fernandes, antony, WW

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 04-03-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...but must say this season he has improved somewhat under ETH...credit to him seen him run faster to challenge for the ball...but still if he starts fans would be nervous n hv to worry that he won't leak goals to the opposition easily n spoil DDG's clean sheet record

WW n Sabitzer r good players ..all they need is for ETH n the coaches to train them n show them how to score goals like the way CR7, Harry Kane or Osimhen does
Where got improve???

To me , he still very slow n jittery when on the ball. The opponent players all know his weakness. so they will attack him when he is with the ball.
Is just that he don't get called on as frequently like last time.
So when he was given the chance, he will play extra cautious.

ETH actions had made it very clear, there is no future for McDisaster staying in the team. Talking about super bench warmer, you guys probably think Phil Jones had been shipped out.....NO...he is still around...still under Man U payroll collecting weekly paycheck without appearing in any matches.
He don't even appear on the sub lists....just mere spectator.

Sabitzer still don't get my vote of confidence. He do have a few good touches. But not influential enough.

As for WW, he done great work as a presser, decoy and link up man....and I think this is what ETH had instructed him to do.
And ETH thinks he done well, if not he won't start him in almost every match.
WW would love to score more goals, but he knows his main priority will be doing what ETH instructed him to do.
Many times, he will just let his teammates take the shot.
IMHO, a very humble, unselfish and hardworking player.
I dare say, his presence presents a worry for opponent players.
By deploying players to mark him, this opens door for his team mates to score.
I mean even the buay gan Fred can get on the score sheet...
WW deserved a long term contract. Can see he really enjoy to be in the team.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Where got improve???

the maguire situation is tricky... dun think he will pull the same stunt like CR7, if he decides to stay put, he will continue to warm the bench and used sparingly, its a joke... captain bench warmer. maybe his best career option is to move to a club which plays deeper and dun employ high press

sabitzer is a decent backup, a temporary solution to man u depleted midfield, likely to return to parent club after loan ends

phil jones... pity his injuries affected his career and has faded into obscurity, most likely to be released on a free when contract ends

WW is a good team player and in terms of tactics, a good plan B as a targetman. due to the injury prone martial, WW stock has risen due to his performances and burnley won't let him go cheaply. the fans will want him at the club, but it also depends on whether man u can sign a drogba-like striker and the fitness + contentment of martial. i guess it won't strain the club finances if they loan WW for another season (23/24)

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 05-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Heart say 2-1 to Manchester United

But mind say gonna be a draw game

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 05-03-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post

I say 1-2
Quote:
Liverpool v Man Utd

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
Heart say 2-1 to Manchester United

But mind say gonna be a draw game
Quite happy to see there r 2 predicting a MU win, 1 for a draw n 1 for a loss

Majority wins ??? ...agree with bro Tai n the others predicting a Red Devils win or draw...it shd be 1 of these 2 ...at least 1 point in the bag if not 3

They shd be able to win provided their defence don't leak goals, make sure Mcguire doesn't play ...but only by a max of 2 goals...the match is starting soon

Old 06-03-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Quite happy to see there r 2 predicting a MU win, 1 for a draw n 1 for a loss

Majority wins ??? ...agree with bro Tai n the others predicting a Red Devils win or draw...it shd be 1 of these 2 ...at least 1 point in the bag if not 3

They shd be able to win provided their defence don't leak goals, make sure Mcguire doesn't play ...but only by a max of 2 goals...the match is starting soon
They seem like having an off day today....kena 1 goal already keep on letting pool attack n attack relentlessly n keep on defending only n even then not defending well...knew it's a matter of time b4 they will kena hit by a goal ...n true enough

Old 06-03-2023, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

WTF....7-0....I'm at a loss....
It is even more insulting losing to arch rival Liverpool.

They just totally crumble in the 2nd half....

McDisaster didn't even went on the pitch...guess he should be the most happy one tonight....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1