The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2023, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Man Utd v Southampton x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/64891077
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Southampton

SCORE PREDICTION: 1-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...crystal-palace
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Southampton is poor

I say 4-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-0
Glad to know all 4 say they will win tomorrow night n add another 3 points into their bag ....hope it will be true n they don't play us out

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 12-03-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Glad to know all 4 say they will win tomorrow night n add another 3 points into their bag ....hope it will be true n they don't play us out
Hopeless, 1st half only Casemiro already got red carded n the Butcher the best defender got yellow card n they r down to 10 men only....luckily they were able to survive to half time

the signs doesn't look good for them even though 1st half ended 0-0...Casemiro was poor today, he seems to anyhow pass to opposition players...looks like they r not willing to play again tonight always under attack by sotong players n twice they nearly scored if not for DDG save ...this guy Sancho is another useless guy always lose the ball to Southampton players....hope ETH hook him out n replace with Garnacho or Pellistri asap ....bringing Mctominay in is no use, Fred maybe better to replace Casemiro

Hope ETH know wat to do n bring in his subs asap to change the lazy players to attacking players in the 2nd half ....to be defeated by bottom club Southampton will be another shame like when they were thrashed by Liverpool a few days ago

Old 12-03-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hopeless, they kind of played us out again .1st half only Casemiro already got red carded n the Butcher the best defender got yellow card n they r down to 10 men only....luckily they were able to survive to half time

the signs doesn't look good for them even though 1st half ended 0-0...Casemiro was poor today, he seems to anyhow pass to opposition players...looks like they r not willing to play again tonight always under attack by sotong players n twice they nearly scored if not for DDG save ...this guy Sancho is another useless guy always lose the ball to Southampton players....hope ETH hook him out n replace with Garnacho or Pellistri asap ....bringing Mctominay in is no use, Fred maybe better to replace Casemiro

Hope ETH know wat to do n bring in his subs asap to change the lazy players to attacking players in the 2nd half ....to be defeated by bottom club Southampton will be another shame like when they were thrashed by Liverpool a few days ago....

2nd half they r completely under attack by Sotong....due to the 1st half they play ai mai ai mai n let Southampton attack them wave after wave ....they never learn their lesson ...best tonight will be a draw since they r a man down

ETH is useless watching his team being attacked n attacked by sotong n not doing anything to bring in his subs...luckily sotong haven score yet...n now the subs r in in n they r attacking too...it's it too late ??..

So it ended 0-0...wat a shame couldn't beat the league's bottom club...but at least got 1 point ..so all our pundits r all wrong again for the 2nd time like the Liverpool game when they predicted that the Red Devils will beat Liverpool ...think they underestimated n tot they can beat them easily...starting slow n lazy n not willing to attack ...they did not press once the whistle was blown to play...didn't play the high press that ETH wanted so as a result almost lost the game if not for DDG ...give up on them

Last edited by Rickey; 13-03-2023 at 01:20 AM.
Old 13-03-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So it ended 0-0...wat a shame couldn't beat the league's bottom club...but at least got 1 point ..
Yah, if not for DDG two spectacular saves (from Walcott??), GG already.
That one on one...I thought HK liao. Lucky DDG very agile.

I think Man U played well with 10 men in the last 20+ minutes.
That Bruno shot.....WTF....off the post and OUT. Sometimes is all about luck.

Casemiro sent off yet again....if his other teammates not so buay gan always give away so many balls,...think he also no need to resort to reckless tackles.
Even Martinez also a bit dangerous tonight. Lucky only yellow.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 13-03-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Casemiro sent off yet again....if his other teammates not so buay gan always give away so many balls,...think he also no need to resort to reckless tackles.
Yes, agree with u they played a little better with 10 men than 11....but no urgency to attack n score goals in the 1st half letting Sotong players launch attack after attack n they were just defending almost like the Liverpool game....that Southampton didn't score n kill them off is becos they don't hv great strikers like Harry Kane or Haaland who would surely hv turn them into goals n put the ball into their net

Damn after the Liverpool thrashing they seem to be struggling to beat teams n score goals unlike in European games they can beat real betis with many goals ...if this carries on n ETH can't do his usual magic in the next few games when they meet tougher opponents like Brentford, Newcastle, Everton etc they will surely be defeated n drop out of the top 4 n out of European football next season ....Pool n Spurs r very close behind them now ready to jump over them already...if either or both teams win their games they will leapfrog them into 3rd place...ETH n his team better wake up n buck up...

1 of tonight's problem is he put the weak Sancho in the starting line up who contributed very little in attack ..so ETH wrong team selection again for his starting 11 that caused the team to nearly lose to a bottom team n lose 3 points ...tell him to play Garnacho n Pellistri better than Sancho but the baldy man don't seem to be listening ....sigh ...caused 2 points to be dropped

Last edited by Rickey; 13-03-2023 at 01:03 AM.
Old 13-03-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
..hey @imom r u reading or did u watch the match ??.. cos i didn't...slept thru' out the night after being so disappointed by them in their match against Pool 2 nights ago
Old man cannot wake up middle of the night to watch matches any more lah...

Unless they make it to the final, then maybe will drag myself up

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 13-03-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Y...

They played well the rest of the first half too, after Case was sent off. But after the break the momentum swung to the saints. Probably the half time talk was used to restrategise and decision was to be compact and play on the counter.

Anyway, Anthony Taylor must be a closet City fan lah. Born in Manchester, always harsh towards Utd. That was a yellow at best. Casemiro got the ball first, foot bounced off the ball into opponent's leg. Straight red is harsh.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 13-03-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Anyway, Anthony Taylor must be a closet City fan lah. Born in Manchester, always harsh towards Utd. That was a yellow at best. Casemiro got the ball first, foot bounced off the ball into opponent's leg. Straight red is harsh.
Quite harsh, I agree. Casemiro also can't believe. 2nd red in 36 days.
He last time play RM, hardly got red.

Also, there was a certain handball by a Saint inside the penalty area just before HT, which wasn't picked up by VAR.

Tough luck.

Old 15-03-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Quite harsh, I agree. Casemiro also can't believe. 2nd red in 36 days.
He last time play RM, hardly got red.

Also, there was a certain handball by a Saint inside the penalty area just before HT, which wasn't picked up by VAR.

Tough luck.
Not sure why, but there seem to be a lot of bias against United from the referees in this game...it is to be expected n normal that all players will commit fouls against each other now n then during almost every match...that's what football is basically all abt opposing team players try to foul each other to prevent goals against their respective teams n to eventually win the match...but we didn't seem to see the referee issue any yellow cards to any of the opposition players for their fouls...

for casemiro's type of foul it has been seen in quite a number of other previous matches n one or two of them were hurt seriously but no red cards seems to be issued at most only a yellow...case's red card though justified, the one suffered by Garnacho towards the end of the game shd hv been a red card or penalty as well if not at least a yellow...the sliding tackle on the young boy though not intentional to hurt him injured him badly n is imho reckless too but not sure why no action was taken whatsoever...sigh...granted referees like players r humans n do make mistakes from time to time...if players r punished for such mistakes with red, yellow or whatever cards, errant referees shd be held accountable too for theirs...applaud the FA for taking action recently leading to the resignation of a VAR referee for making 6 mistakes in different games...however this problem of inconsistent refereeing decisions hv no forseeable solution but it tarnishes their overall image n reputation of being good judges on the pitch in the eyes of footballing spectators worldwide

Anyway serve MU right for drawing n losing 2 points ...heard it was partly due to ETH's fault also... played Bruno out of his best position so he couldn't do well to help control n press against Southampton n also starting the weak Sancho who contributed very little in attack n midfield something he already knows of his weakness...shd hv used him as a sub instead which he is more effective coming off the bench

Last edited by Rickey; 15-03-2023 at 06:17 PM.
Old 17-03-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

No one excited abt their win against Real betis last night in the Europa cup round of last 16, 1-0 ???...no one watched the match ???...the solitary goal scored by who other than their wonderboy Rashford ...sending them into the quarter finals....best thing is that the gooners crashed out of the cup losing narrowly to Sporting Lisbon in a penalty shootout ...the cup seems to be nearer n nearer to them to win

Old 18-03-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
No one excited abt their win against Real betis last night in the Europa cup round of last 16, 1-0 ???...no one watched the match ???...
I watched.....a largely foregone conclusion. But I do expect more goals as ETH was dishing out first team players.

Man U again was very lacklustre and Betis were the more enthusiastic side as they went in search of goals.
Their home crowd was very vocal in supporting their cause.

DDG was alert and one of the saves was with him coming out in time.
DDG had been upping his game as he know ETH will find ways n means to displaced him.

Pellistri was started as I expected...and put in quite a lively appearance.

I was expecting more goals but I guess that long range thunderbolt by Rashford is something the Red Devils were contented with.

Next opponent is Sevilla. Seemed like playing in La Liga....lol.
Sevilla got a very good record against the Red Devils.

Even get past, there is still Juventus to deal with and Feyenoord just put 7 past Shakhtar.
There is also AS Roma who is coached by JM. Man U last won Europa with the One at helm.

Not easy run.

Old 19-03-2023, 02:44 PM
Samster

Next match is FA Cup Q-Finals

vs Fulham at OT. time 20 Mar 2023. 12.30AM.

Casemiro will miss this match on suspension.

Old 19-03-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Man U again was very lacklustre and Betis were the more enthusiastic side as they went in search of goals.
Their home crowd was very vocal in supporting their cause.

DDG was alert and one of the saves was with him coming out in time.
DDG had been upping his game as he know ETH will find ways n means to displaced him.

Pellistri was started as I expected...and put in quite a lively appearance.

I was expecting more goals but I guess that long range thunderbolt by Rashford is something the Red Devils were contented with.

Next opponent is Sevilla. Seemed like playing in La Liga....lol.
Sevilla got a very good record against the Red Devils.

Even get past, there is still Juventus to deal with and Feyenoord just put 7 past Shakhtar.
There is also AS Roma who is coached by JM. Man U last won Europa with the One at helm.

Not easy run.
Yes, they hv been lacklustre whole season n they hv managed to win many games only by the skin of their teeth n by luck with ETH pushing n whipping them from behind n if not for the heroics of DDG who helped stopped many certain goals from going in...they owe a lot to this guy...Pellestri n Garnacho r young energetic players for them better than Sancho but the gaffer still use them only as subs by which time the match is lost...Rashford also is the saviour of the team with the many goals he scored... otherwise it's hard to see them in 3rd position in the league table now....

Yes, their Europa league game against Sevilla is not easy...but on their day if they can beat Barca they shd be easy to beat Sevilla ...but Juventus is another stumbling block ..so the Europa cup is by no means theirs yet for the taking ...they might end the season with just the Carabao cup... but in his 1st season ETH has done well already winning the cup

Last edited by Rickey; 19-03-2023 at 06:24 PM.
Old 19-03-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next match is FA Cup Q-Finals

vs Fulham at OT. time 20 Mar 2023. 12.30AM.

Casemiro will miss this match on suspension.
Will they be able to beat Fulham ?? ..maybe if he plays his best XI n none of them hv a off day...if they can get past Fulham they will not be able to get past their noisy neighbours in the finals who they fear so much like tigers eating them up esp when Haaland plays

Old 20-03-2023, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, they hv been lacklustre whole season n they hv managed to win many games only by the skin of their teeth n by luck with ETH pushing n whipping them from behind n if not for the heroics of DDG who helped stopped many certain goals from going in...they owe a lot to this guy...Pellestri n Garnacho r young energetic players for them better than Sancho but the gaffer still use them only as subs by which time the match is lost...
Yes, they got past Fulham beating them 3-1...but again by the skin of their teeth...if Fulham hv better n prolific strikers like Haaland they could hv roasted the Red Devils in the 1st half after the Red Devils gave them waves n waves of chances to score against them which their main striker Mitrovic gladly did in the opening 2nf half ...and yes, if not for DDG's heroics again MU could hv been dead by the 70th minutes when lady luck smiled on them getting 2 Fulham players n their manager red carded, originating from a Sancho effort to score...hand ball n pushing n threatening the referee

They didn't won convincingly always starting shakily n letting the opposition dominate them n score against them ...whatever happened to ETH starting high press type of football ?? ..always starting slowly ....inviting the opposition to attack 1st ...they will lose at the finals even if they can overcome prolific Brighton to their feared city rivals esp their torpedo striker none other than Haaland

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1