The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Events In CP

Cannot wait on this......have just tossed a coin.....to decide...hheheheh

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Will pm you in a few days.

Old 14-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Hahaha, pretty much sound so unbelievable man.....
I also dun believe it.. Not that he dun have that 10cts to spare.. Buthe kick up a fuss... But when went show room, in less then 1/2 hr.. He decide to change his relatively new 2 yr merc for a brand new.. And without asking for a reduction in price Somemore.. I'm fxxking puzzle about what is going in his mind??? I also dun know how much he going to lose... Funny guy... But he's got the money to burn, not my problem loh...

Normally ppl will just pay that 10cts for the prata and forget about it since we can jolly well afford it. And when go buy car, we will also normally try to press down the price of the car since we can save a few thousand bucks or at least get more freebies.. But not him loh.. Or maybe he thought he got the best deal?! Haha..

Talking about this reminds me of another story..

Once a upon a time, there was a self proclaim cheapo.. And he insist he's a cheapo.. But when KTV bill hits 600-800rmb, he also still pay.. But complain that bill is ex.. And he will also call around 6-8 gals per session.. But dun feels the pain.. Hmm.. Is getting so many gals to sit cheaper than the KTV session???

Till today I still can't figure out that.. Maybe my maths is no good.. I'm also very puzzle about this as well..

以上故事,纯属虚构,如有雷同,纯属巧合。

Not aiming this at anyone.. But posting my 心情 only.. If offended someone out there, please accept my sincere apology..

Anyway.. This is a open forum.. We here just to TCSS...
Oh.. The most important is.. I'm talking nonsense that's all. Haha..
Old 14-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
U sure u are the ONLY one in here.. Haha..

So many self proclaim in here..

But who is to judge who is cheapo or who is carrot.. Different ppl different expectation different level is gauge loh..

Ok.. Let me tell u guys a story...

Once upon a time, there's a millionaire. Who drives a mec S320
One fine day we went for roti prata in the morning. When we were serve with the prata, he offer to pay for the prata. When the attendant told him the price is $3.60. The rich man qn the attendant. How can it be? 6 prata 50cts each He must have got the maths wrong.. But the attendant told him that the prata have increase by 10cts. That's why the increase in price. Nothing wrong.

That rich man was very angry and told the attendant off.. How can u increase the pricing of prata for no reason.. Saying he have been coming to the same stall for 10 over yrs.. Kicking a big fuss.. We all so paiseh.. All over 10cts... So is he a cheapo??.

Then after prata, we went to view new cars.. He straight away change his mec on that very same day.. And no talking about price.. So is he a carrot???

Who to judge.. Haha..
Wa...Your whole story is talking about me leh
Old 14-04-2012, 04:43 PM
Samster

prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjplayer View Post
I also complain to the fishball noodle stall he increased priced.
I even tell the stall holder must give me 1 extra fishball for the
increase. (this is cheapo)

Neither do I or the rich man says they are expensive.

cheap is NOT free, and we dont need anything 'free'.. lol
Wow... U very bad leh... inflation so high now.. Increase is normal mah.. U ask for one extra fish ball wait he lose money how.. Then he close down Liao next time no more fish ball.. Dun kill the goose for the egg mah..

Anyway.. I'm talking nonsense again.. Haha.. Just Bo hiu me can Liao. Heehee
Old 14-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vinx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in CP going to cheong? i solo in CP. Tonight is the last night for me in CP.
Old 14-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I also dun believe it.. Not that he dun have that 10cts to spare.. Buthe kick up a fuss... But when went show room, in less then 1/2 hr.. He decide to change his relatively new 2 yr merc for a brand new.. And without asking for a reduction in price Somemore.. I'm fxxking puzzle about what is going in his mind??? I also dun know how much he going to lose... Funny guy... But he's got the money to burn, not my problem loh...

Normally ppl will just pay that 10cts for the prata and forget about it since we can jolly well afford it. And when go buy car, we will also normally try to press down the price of the car since we can save a few thousand bucks or at least get more freebies.. But not him loh.. Or maybe he thought he got the best deal?! Haha..

Once a upon a time, there was a self proclaim cheapo.. And he insist he's a cheapo.. But when KTV bill hits 600-800rmb, he also still pay.. But complain that bill is ex.. And he will also call around 6-8 gals per session.. But dun feels the pain.. Hmm.. Is getting so many gals to sit cheaper than the KTV session???

Till today I still can't figure out that.. Maybe my maths is no good.. I'm also very puzzle about this as well..

以上故事,纯属虚构,如有雷同,纯属巧合。

Not aiming this at anyone.. But posting my 心情 only.. If offended someone out there, please accept my sincere apology..

Bro,

This is an open forum for TCSS, and many brothers are claiming that they are talking non sense. Who to believe now?

FGG Taikor! Are you telling the truth on the status of your VISA. No offend please! I might be asking non sense.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 14-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
saw your driver and your RR @fetching mm at PZL......so I send him to pick you up at the airport....he was informed of the venue.
aiyah .....uncle, told u before ... that RR is for my maid to go market use only ... that's why he did not go to the airport and pick me up ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
We all know it not u...as you are not a millionaire, u are a trillion aire.
Now singapore even a HDB flat is worth a million or close to it....
a mere millionaire is actually a very poor person hehehhehehe
ya lor ..... nowadays a millionaire in SG is a poor person becoz half the population is staying in HDB flats and we cannot have so many millionaires in sillypore, right ??? and all those that stay in condo r billionaires and in landed property r trillionaires ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Yes... Confirmed... Wanted to go 6c6c... An mm told me 3 died after drinking their happy drink....
Dun think it's sporean though....
Hopefully not....
i doubt so too .... else our papers will have report on it orledi ...
Quote:
KNN .... u have so many stories today har ??
u wanna becum the 李大傻 ...
Quote:
duizzzzzzzzzz ... talk so much and then u tell me it's nonsense ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wa...Your whole story is talking about me leh
u mean u r the roti prata attendant that kenna fxxx for the 10cents increase ??
poor u .... u have cried ur heart out in the toilet ..
Quote:
Wow... U very bad leh... inflation so high now.. Increase is normal mah.. U ask for one extra fish ball wait he lose money how.. Then he close down Liao next time no more fish ball.. Dun kill the goose for the egg mah..
ya lor .... it can becum a crisis, u know ...
the fish ball stall close down, then the sotong ball stall increase price ...
then we fight over 10cents increase ... then get angry and burn his stall down... then suddenly the fire spread to other stalls ...
in the end, the whole hawker center got burn down ...
then we dun have roti prata, fish ball, sotong ball, hokkien mee, $$$$$, fried carrot cake, kopi O, ..... this is a big crisis, u know ....
Quote:
Anyway.. I'm talking nonsense again.. Haha.. Just Bo hiu me can Liao. Heehee
me too ..... i am also talking nonsense ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinx View Post
Any bros in CP going to cheong? i solo in CP. Tonight is the last night for me in CP.
r u talking nonsense too ???
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post
This is an open forum for TCSS, and many brothers are claiming that they are talking non sense. Who to believe now?
wah .... liddat everyone talk nonsense here then why r we here har???
Quote:
FGG Taikor! Are you telling the truth on the status of your VISA. No offend please! I might be asking non sense.
taikor ... u also talk nonsense now ??? is this the latest trend ???
Old 14-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
southbank388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SexCrusader
Were you at PZL on 14April Saturday at about 2 pm?
I thought I saw you but I am not sure.
PZL is sure pack with people today.
Going Hai Xia , first time there.

SBB388
Old 14-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbank388 View Post
SexCrusader

SBB388
I confirm u saw him lah...

If not just take it that I'm talking nonsense loh.. Heehee
Old 14-04-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
aiyah .....uncle, told u before ... that RR is for my maid to go market use only ... that's why he did not go to the airport and pick me up ...

ya lor ..... nowadays a millionaire in SG is a poor person becoz half the population is staying in HDB flats and we cannot have so many millionaires in sillypore, right ??? and all those that stay in condo r billionaires and in landed property r trillionaires ...

i doubt so too .... else our papers will have report on it orledi ...

KNN .... u have so many stories today har ??
u wanna becum the 李大傻 ...

duizzzzzzzzzz ... talk so much and then u tell me it's nonsense ....

u mean u r the roti prata attendant that kenna fxxx for the 10cents increase ??
poor u .... u have cried ur heart out in the toilet ..

ya lor .... it can becum a crisis, u know ...
the fish ball stall close down, then the sotong ball stall increase price ...
then we fight over 10cents increase ... then get angry and burn his stall down... then suddenly the fire spread to other stalls ...
in the end, the whole hawker center got burn down ...
then we dun have roti prata, fish ball, sotong ball, hokkien mee, $$$$$, fried carrot cake, kopi O, ..... this is a big crisis, u know ....

me too ..... i am also talking nonsense ...

r u talking nonsense too ???

This is a trend... It's unavoidable... Nonsense is the in thing now...
Old 14-04-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbank388 View Post
SexCrusader

SBB388
Hi Bro Southbank,
I confirmed you saw my twin brother! At that time, i was at Golden Mile Food center eating my roti prata with teh tarik! But i no argue coz he charged me 10 cents less! Again i was talking nonsense too just to keep up the trend here. Anyway, please give us a brief FR on Haixia becoz i am going there soon coz i cannot afford the big four KTV in CP coz min. spending got to be atleast 8k if not the Manager or Mummy will tiu me upside down and ask me not to call them again! Me poor thing you know!

Quote:
We are also here to talk nonsense la. TCSS ma...
Old 15-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Hi Bro Southbank,
I confirmed you saw my twin brother! At that time, i was at Golden Mile Food center eating my roti prata with teh tarik! But i no argue coz he charged me 10 cents less! Again i was talking nonsense too just to keep up the trend here. Anyway, please give us a brief FR on Haixia becoz i am going there soon coz i cannot afford the big four KTV in CP coz min. spending got to be atleast 8k if not the Manager or Mummy will tiu me upside down and ask me not to call them again! Me poor thing you know!

We are also here to talk nonsense la. TCSS ma...
Wow.. U Bo steady leh.. Charge less 10cts u Bo jio me.. Can save a lot u know.. If I buy 400 prata, I can save a cat 200 sitting fee. Very good deal u know!
Old 15-04-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Workers finally arrived this morning to start work on remodeling kitchen, so I finally have an idea when I can leave. Already pm those I supposed to meet later this month....sorry for the delay......
Old 15-04-2012, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
hahaha....that's not for me to say...but for you guys to find out loh......
Old 15-04-2012, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!krone is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
Workers finally arrived this morning to start work on remodeling kitchen, so I finally have an idea when I can leave. Already pm those I supposed to meet later this month....sorry for the delay......
Taikor so I not supposed to meet u huh u nv send me pm... I buy u Tommyboy ok?

next trip: CA/CP trip: erm... i'll nv know....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread