The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2002, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 23
DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of
Hangzhou

Thats the joint. More than the counter girls. Pick up some at the disco the next time you are there.
Book a KTV room from 7pm to 3am is RMB580.
Got a few chicks there already. Good bargain on your choice of presents. Treat her well.
Old 05-09-2002, 05:28 PM
jazz_cool_nite

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
FR on Shanghai KTV girl Michelle

Hi bros

Being a new samster, I wd also like to share some experiences starting with this one. Was in Shanghai earlier this week. A fren asked a Mummy from Golden Year Club to bring some girls out to another (normal, no hankie pankie KTV) for fun and selection. Chose one good looker dressed like Japanese girl called Michelle. My mistake was not in openly discussing price. My fren suggested 800 rmb , not go higher than 1000 rmb.

In the hotel, she took a long time to bath. Later I bathed and join her in bed. After breaking ice by marvelling at her full colour Samsung phone, we started frenching on her nice full lips. The downside was she refused fingering and pussy-licking and fingered herself while I attack her lips and nipples. It was first time overnight with juicy young china girl so I ejected outside her. Second round started with her servicing my nipples and balls, but did not bj. I screwed missionary with her legs on my shoulders , shiok as her pussy was tight.

We slept for a while and thats when she started her load of what I now see as excuses: she not used to sleeping on bed with less than 5 pillows, not high enough, bullshit she has low blood pressure, also has to go back early to bring her mom (?) to hospital . So basically she wanted to leave earlier than the 7 am as discussed.

Worsed part was she demanded 1500 rmb , I said isnt 1000 rmb max , industry averaged? Being the gentlemen, and not wanting to invite trouble , I coughed it out as it oso works out to S$300 or GL two sessions.

But overall, quite a disappointing session. I see from marcoman FR that price is usu 1000-2500 rmb , and shagman 's advice of 1000 rmb. Wonder if anybody else can shed light on the 'industry price' on KTV girls for overnight?

Jazz
Old 05-09-2002, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR on Shanghai KTV girl Michelle

Quote:
Originally posted by jazz_cool_nite
Hi bros

Worsed part was she demanded 1500 rmb , I said isnt 1000 rmb max , industry averaged? Being the gentlemen, and not wanting to invite trouble , I coughed it out as it oso works out to S$300 or GL two sessions.

But overall, quite a disappointing session. I see from marcoman FR that price is usu 1000-2500 rmb , and shagman 's advice of 1000 rmb. Wonder if anybody else can shed light on the 'industry price' on KTV girls for overnight?

Jazz
Hi bro

If I'm not mistaken, the market rate for overnite is 1500 rmb. Obviously your girl tried to pull a fast one on you with all those excusses. Since she didn't stayed the required time, you were not wrong to pay her 1000 rmb.

regards
Old 05-09-2002, 05:50 PM
Samster

DumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud ofDumbAss has much to be proud of

U kanna kertok already. In Shanghai, if she ask for more than you are willing to pay, throw her out. She will be in more shit than you. You can play innocent by claiming not knowing she is a pro. Most of the time no need to resort to that. Just tell her the services she provide did not meet your required expectation and she should not ask for such a price.
Do discuss prices openly before doing it. My pal just got back RMB1000 max. Be leaving soon. This time Hangzhou and Guangzhou. Here I cum!
Quote:
Hi bros

Being a new samster, I wd also like to share some experiences starting with this one. Was in Shanghai earlier this week. A fren asked a Mummy from Golden Year Club to bring some girls out to another (normal, no hankie pankie KTV) for fun and selection. Chose one good looker dressed like Japanese girl called Michelle. My mistake was not in openly discussing price. My fren suggested 800 rmb , not go higher than 1000 rmb.

In the hotel, she took a long time to bath. Later I bathed and join her in bed. After breaking ice by marvelling at her full colour Samsung phone, we started frenching on her nice full lips. The downside was she refused fingering and pussy-licking and fingered herself while I attack her lips and nipples. It was first time overnight with juicy young china girl so I ejected outside her. Second round started with her servicing my nipples and balls, but did not bj. I screwed missionary with her legs on my shoulders , shiok as her pussy was tight.

We slept for a while and thats when she started her load of what I now see as excuses: she not used to sleeping on bed with less than 5 pillows, not high enough, bullshit she has low blood pressure, also has to go back early to bring her mom (?) to hospital . So basically she wanted to leave earlier than the 7 am as discussed.

Jazz
Old 06-09-2002, 08:46 AM
horndog

Hotel recommendation?

Fellow brothers in Shanghai,

I am going to be there for a few days mid Sept. Wondering whether any of you can recommend any reasonable price hotels around Xintiandi? Must be near the action.

Any help is greatly appreciated...
Old 06-09-2002, 05:46 PM
Samster

Re: Hotel recommendation?

If you go thru this thread, u will find a bro stationed in Shanghai. PM him. A group of bros now in Shanghai conducting Ex Shanghai Assault. Be back I think 16 of this month. Check with them or u can go thru this thread.
I recommend Jian Guo Hotel. Near Xiu Jia Hui Area. About RMB480-580 four Star hotel.
Quote:
Originally posted by horndog
Fellow brothers in Shanghai,

I am going to be there for a few days mid Sept. Wondering whether any of you can recommend any reasonable price hotels around Xintiandi? Must be near the action.

Any help is greatly appreciated...
Old 07-09-2002, 12:30 AM
jazz_cool_nite

Michelle

Hi bros LookSee and Shagman

Thanks for your advice. I will be wiser next time I'm in Shanghai.

Btw, just curious, instead of this system of booking out KTV girls, doesnt China have our GL system where girls are waiting to be picked at a designated red light area? Or is that illegal in China? Any bros knows? Thanks.

Jazz
Old 07-09-2002, 01:10 AM
Samster

Re: Michelle

Pros are officially illegal in China.
You can still get a good shag if you play cool and spend some time in night spots. You may get lucky and pick up a few freebies.
I always do that. Got 3 freebies in my last trip of 7 days. 2 were pretty and good.
Next time in Shanghai PM me. I will be there end of the month.
Quote:
Hi bros LookSee and Shagman

Thanks for your advice. I will be wiser next time I'm in Shanghai.

Btw, just curious, instead of this system of booking out KTV girls, doesnt China have our GL system where girls are waiting to be picked at a designated red light area? Or is that illegal in China? Any bros knows? Thanks.

Jazz
Old 07-09-2002, 01:14 PM
marcoman

Quote:
Hi bros.........But overall, quite a disappointing session. I see from marcoman FR that price is usu 1000-2500 rmb , and shagman 's advice of 1000 rmb. Wonder if anybody else can shed light on the 'industry price' on KTV girls for overnight?
Jazz
Jazz Bro, My apologies - I should have further clarify myself on the RMB1000-2500 scale I mentioned. I only forked out RMB2500 once in all my numerous trips to SHA and that was to a model who was introduced to me by a friend's friend. That RMB2500 was however very worth it - she accompanied me for the next 2 days until I left - but I did leave her the rest of my RMB (Abt 1000) at the airport.

On other occassions, I usually fork out between RMB1000-1500 - for the KTV and FL chicks. Preferably though, I would try to get a freebie - which is very possible esp for us who are bi-lingual and are so called "foreigners."

Again, my apologies if I have misled you or another bros here.
Old 09-09-2002, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 23
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Cheers Bro!

Quote:
Originally posted by marcoman

Jazz Bro, My apologies - I should have further clarify myself on the RMB1000-2500 scale I mentioned. I only forked out RMB2500 once in all my numerous trips to SHA and that was to a model who was introduced to me by a friend's friend. That RMB2500 was however very worth it - she accompanied me for the next 2 days until I left - but I did leave her the rest of my RMB (Abt 1000) at the airport.

On other occassions, I usually fork out between RMB1000-1500 - for the KTV and FL chicks. Preferably though, I would try to get a freebie - which is very possible esp for us who are bi-lingual and are so called "foreigners."

Again, my apologies if I have misled you or another bros here.
Cheers Bro marcoman!
How is your trip to our neighbouring land? I sure hope it is not too bad and you had some action there as well.....
Too bad this time round the Live Firing Assault "Exercise Shanghai" was cancelled at the last minute......Pity...
Anyway, always another time right?
Went to XinTianDi on one of the night the bros here cannot be with me.......went to one of the pubs recommended by our bro here and oh boy.....I was lucky! Got myself hooked up with a gal...in fact she hooked me! And found myself in pure bliss for the next 2 nights.......
I will try my best to post a FR ......as soon as I can get my long overdue work reports done.......
See you soon!
Take care!
Old 13-09-2002, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 23
tsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytsuyoyi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Lousy FR?

Finally, some breathing space and some little time to do a quick FR. Nothing to shout about but it just serves to remind all the brothers here that if you treat a lady nicely, you will reap what you sow! ļ
Anyway, I went to the pub PB at XinTianDi at about 10pm with my other colleagues, comprising of 1 Asian and 5 angmohs. Saw this pretty lady , with a fantastic figure sitting by the door when we entered. We got 2 tables and started drinking, chatting. We struck up a chord with the waiter there and after a while, he came across to ask if the lady could come join us at our table and of course, we said yes!
After chatting , she started hitting on to me and time passes quickly. It was 12mn when I suggested that we leave the pub to go back home. Sent her back in a cab to her place which is about 40mins away, exchanging our numbers in the process. Didn¡¦t want to expect anything for that night as I wanted to catch some sleep!
Got back to the hotel and she called me the instant I stepped into the room. Had an hour long chat and she decided to come to my hotel to spend the night with me. I was in ectasy man! Oh boy! I guess I would definitely be in a daze the next day for my mtgs!
She came at 2.30am, dressed in a figure-hugging body, showing off her body contours and her assets ¡V a 34C and silky long hair and porcelain looks. Instant hard on man!
We kissed so passionately like long-lost lovers the moment she stepped through the door, unleashing all the pent-up desires and temptations.
She took of her clothes piece by piece, teasing me along the way with my dick already waking up from its slumber. When she took off her bra, she has the most perfectly shaped tits with pinkish nipples, just like a school girl. Full and firm 34C breasts, just what I like! Had a good bath together and a good soak in the tub, like what Richard Gere do to his wife in Unfaithful!
Proceeded to the bed and she jumped into the covers, like a shy gal! Theusual goes, hugging, kissing , rubbing. Could sense that she was not very experienced in sex or she had not done it for quite some time. When I was proceeding with my foreplay, she was shuddering and nervous, behaving just like Diana Lane behaved when the French lover was teasing her for the first time. Suddenly, this image looked so familiar to the movie, Unfaithful! At that moment, I sure hoped she was not married as I do not want to end up dead like the French guy in the movie!
As I put my tongue on her porcelain skin , nipples and subsequently, her cunt, she was again trembling.
Anyway, she stopped being so nervous after a while and after much foreplay, she has totally in bliss of passion, with all her cunt juices flowing. In fact, it caused a big stain on my bedsheets! I wanted her to reciprocate the favor but she mentioned that she was not well-versed in BBBJ so she did not do it. She could not control it anymore and climbed ontop of me and rode me RAW! She was so horny that she was practically screaming and groaning away ¡§Shuang¡K.shuang¡K¡K..¡¨ Of course, the knocking sound of my bed against the wall did not help matters!
She must have not get fucked for a long time as she orgasmed just riding on me for 10mins. I quickly changed her to missionary and banged her for another 10 mins before unleashing my load onto her tummy. She has one fucking tight pussy man! Really unable to control anymore as well¡K¡K¡K..

Well¡K.that was the first night¡K..she spent the next two nights in my room as well¡K¡Kre-experiencing the wonders for BBBJ. Finally, she regained her BBBJ skills on the last night! Throughout the 3nights, we did it 4times. And I must say, this must have been one of the most rewarding trips I have ever had!

On the last day, she asked me why I did not unload into her. I replied that it was irresponsible to do so. I also learnt that the last time she had sex was 18months ago¡K..dunno I should believe or not¡K.maybe it¡¦s true as her pussy was so tight! Learnt that she is also in the midst of migration to SIN and will finalize it next year based on her profession working at a high-level position in an international bank. Just heard that she will also be appearing in a motorcar ad next month!

Throughout the stay, she has never asked me for any money. Nor she asked me to reimburse any taxi fares or whatsoever. From what I know and we discussed, she has an absolutely dislike for Mainland Chinese and she finds them boorish. Top choices are guys from SIN, HKG and TWN. Of course, SIN guys are more gentlemen and caring and sensitive¡K¡Ketc etc. Right guys? Of course, we must not be foolish to fall into traps as well, right? I guess she was just fed up with the guys around her and needed some ¡§Caring Prince on a horse¡¨ to swing by and fuck her upside down! ƒº I guess this is what the ladies in Shanghai is looking for as well¡K..right bros?
Old 18-09-2002, 01:47 PM
tongsai

Talking ONS in Shanghai

This is my first FR hope it is acceptable..

Last Friday getting a bit bore and decided to visit GuanDi (in FuXing Park near Park 97) with a friend. We arrived at around 2am and can¡¦t believe that we still need to lineup for entrance. We got really luck that nite that we been ¡§pickup¡¨ by gals. Bring them to Cashbook to sing and more drink. Get to her place at around 6am. She insisted her place instead of mine. My friend brings her friend to his own place. Spend a nite (it actually a morning in her place). After some must happen thing and rest for few hour in her place, manage to wake up at noontime. Went to have lunch with her and off I went home to get some much needed rest. The two gals are quite pretty. 24 yr old according to them..but do look like 20 something. Nice body. Hehehe¡KI think would to go Guandi this weekend again see whether get more luck or not¡K
Old 18-09-2002, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hong Kong City Sauna

Basically everything as described as other bros. But only thing I wanted to add is that I didn't see any chio bus there at all. All I see is older chicken that look like they past 30 summers oledi. But damn good tui you skill. Any one got similar feeling?
Old 19-09-2002, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
trax222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can't remember the exact amount but I don't remember adding any tips just add zhong. Total bill was under 700 RMB. I think it was 268 RMB or something per session.

Sorry leh, really can't remember exact number. But the sauna not bad, got standard.
Old 20-09-2002, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Re: Miss you in Shanghai

Quote:
Originally posted by PuTonRen
Hi Marcoman,

Looksee and me missed you in Shanghai during the last trip. What a waste. Looksee is still in China and will be back soon, and I came back on 16 September 2002. I will be in China again this Sunday, but would be a busy trip as I will be going places. Hope to catch you again in Singapore at our favourable hangout places.

About gift, I usually bring along several RISIS Gold Plated Orchids of different grades (hence different prices). Give the good ones to those who treat me well, and cheaper ones to those who are with good attitude. This thing works as they like gold.

One good place to get pick-ups is Xin Tian Di near Tai Chang Lu.

With best regards

PuTonRen
Dear Putonren bro,
Hi there! What happen bro? That day called u back after I missed your call on mobile yet your mobile was off! Tried again an hour later yet still to no avail.
I was trying to get intouch with being that was at a new Massage Joint very near the Service Apts that u guys wil putting up at. Only a mere 5 mins walk away down the road bro.
Eventually I went down alone, boy!!!!!!....it was "heavenly" man bro.......!!!!!!!!
Everything in the package (i.e. BJ (hot & cold), BBBJ, FJ) all for the price of RMB548.00nett. Most of all, the gals r of equivalent standard to "JinYuLan NiteClub" or "QunXingHui NiteClub" man bro..........anyway, nthing lose since u r coming back this Sunday., so do give me a call when u r back in SHA bro. Cheers.....
P.S.- To Looksee bro, when r u here again? Wil get Putonren bro to check out this place & bring u there the next rip when u r here ok bro?
To Marcoman, a pity indeed that u r not here this time round bro, but rest assured that all loses wil be make up for the next trip u r here in SHA.

Take care & best regards to all bros above-mentioned,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread