The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife seduce my Dad? Her Father-in-law

Wow, so kinky, what's next, BJ his dick?.

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 26-02-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
bainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story TS!
Old 27-02-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 4
Cecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to beholdCecelialee is a splendid one to behold

It reminds me of those days that I had to take care of FIL after he had a fall and his leg was in plaster

Just let go and moves on.
No point dragging it over and over.
Old 27-02-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future

Lol TS can be director in movies ,good imagination,lol
Old 27-02-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecelialee View Post
It reminds me of those days that I had to take care of FIL after he had a fall and his leg was in plaster
And on the "victim" side... I broke my arm 20 years ago and my ex helping me shower and often end up with a HJ or BJ. And I broke my metatarsal couple of years back and my wife did the same. Benefits of being the victim
Old 28-02-2024, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Any interesting things happened?
Old 28-02-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Any interesting things happened?
Go read the dear sis' new thread on this topic

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-03-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story! Anymore updates?
Old 06-03-2024, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
BagoRadio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story, waiting for new updates
Old 07-03-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!

After the masturbation session of her dad-in-law, my dad seemed to be quite happy staying with us. Wife seemed to chat with dad more often. It was difficult to know exactly what was going on as my wife at times, only told me half truth things. Maybe she felt embarrassed to say it to me.

At one time, when I went to bed early as i was very tired from travelling and suddenly woke up. It was about 10pm plus at night. I heard some chatting sound at the living hall. I was curious as I could hear my wife and dad talking. Not too loud but enough to hear roughly what they were saying, coz I sneaked nearer to the entrance of our bedroom. With a small gap opening, I could hear but could not see them clearly, as the sofa, where they were sitting was partly blocked.

They were having a beer drinking session, as I could hear some glass clicking sound. Guessed both of them were in the mood, as they seemed more like flirting than normal chatting. She is such a vain girl, as I heard her asking my dad, is her figure good or not? Dad of coz said good. In fact I heard him repeated and said very good!

And she said: Oh Dad, you so good. You deserve a kiss! Not sure she did kiss him or not, as I could not see it, from my angle.

And then I heard her say: Oh Dad! You got reaction already hor! But never hear Dad reply as I guessed he must be embarrassed by it.

Wife said: It's ok, only natural! I so nice figure, sure have reaction mah!

Dad: Ya lor.. Pls don't blame me for that.

Wife: Of coz not.. at least now I know I am still so attractive! You want my help now? Hehe. Again Dad was silence.

Wife: Wa, so hard already! Though I could not see it but my guessed was, she was feeling and rubbing his crotch.

Then I heard Dad said: Cannot over here. Too risky! What if he suddenly come out!

Wife: Don't worry, he usually sleep and won't wake up. Besides, is more fun to do it for you over here. More exciting mah! My guessed was, Dad had pulled down his shorts and my wife was shaking his cock for him!

There was silence as no one was talking. Maybe concentrating masturbate for him.

Wife: Touch my bum if you want to, so you can feel better!

I could not see what she was wearing but likely to be sleeping lingerie.

Wife: Dad, where would you like to cum on?

Dad: Your bum is so smooth and nice to feel.

Wife: I know you like my ass. Why not cum on my ass then!

Silent again...

Wife: Wow.. so warm.. I can feel your sperm!

After a short while, I heard them saying good nite to each other. I quickly pretended to sleep again. She came in the room and I saw that she was wearing a skin tone lace lingerie. It was so erotic and yet she just wore like that so casual in front of Dad.

This lingerie with full of lacy holes, hence her dark nipples could be clearly seen if she did not wear bra. Of coz she did not wear any bra at night. Her see thru panties would also be seen. She is such a exhibitionist!

And what the fuck! When she walked in to our bedroom, her panties was missing! Guessed she took off her panties to let Dad cum on her ass and did not wear it back, since it would dirty her panties when her bum was stained with sticky glue!

At that time, I was curious but yet excited. I really need to cum too! So before she was able to wash off his sperm on her ass, I pretended to head for the toilet too. She was taken aback but I pretended to be in a sleepy mode. She just stand inside the toilet, watching me, as if she was guilty.

I just hugged her and groped her ass. She was trying to resist but too late as my fingers could feel some sticky stuff on her bum. I even teased and asked her: Why your backside so sticky one! She was kind of shock and did not know how to respond to me. But in a short while, she said it was a hot night, so she sweat alot.

Then I decided to embarrassed her. I put my sticky fingers and smelled it. Well kind of smell would it be!

Me: Why your sweat smell so funny one!

I then put my fingers closed to her nose and let her smelled it too. She did not know where to hide her face.

Me: Why got sperm one?

Wife: Oh is it?

She still trying to pretend and play innocent. Then I intentionally confront her.

Me: You shake for dad, is it? Since I did not said it in an angry tone but in fact, in a joking way.

Wife: Hehe, your dad ask me to mah! Cannot blame me as he hard already and wanted my help!

Me: I see... but you wear until like that, which men see already also will be aroused!

Wife: Night time, want to sleep soon, so more comfortable to wear like that la!

Me: So you shake for him?

Wife: then what you expecting?

Me: No wanna suck for him? Haha

Wife: No la. How can!

Me: Why not? The thing is, you dare or not!

Wife: Don't dare me! You think I dare not???

Then I frenched kissed my wife for a while. So when I broke off from her mouth, naturally her mouth was still slightly open. I quickly and naughtily pushed my stained fingers inside her mouth and her reaction was priceless. Her eyes were wide opened and trying to retract but I use my other hand on the back of her neck, to push my fingers in even more. I then whispered to her.

Me: Is OK.. you must test how his cum taste like!

Wife: You bustard! You crazy is it?

I ignore her words and asked.

Me: Nice to eat or not?

Wife: Eat your head! If nice, you ownself go and eat it!

At that moment, I was already so erected, hence I did not care what she said but bend her over inside the toilet and fucked her good!! And in no time, she was already moaning like mad! Maybe just now she see cock but no chance to use it, so she already build up the reaction. Super wet as expected!

Me: Love to shake cock for dad, is it? Answer me!

Wife: Yes yes.. I like it!

Knowing her that when she was in the high mood, she could say anything, including vulgar!

Me: Next time, you not only shake. You need to suck cock! I dared you to suck Dad's COCK!

Wife: Hubby, it feels so good now! I will do as I am told to!

Me: Do what??? Say it!!!

Wife: Suck cock!

Me: Suck whose cock? Say it louder!

Wife: Suck Dad's COCK!!!

Her body was trembling and she seemed to lost control as her orgasm hit her strongly! I quickly pulled out and pushed my cock inside her mouth and make her suck. And in a few seconds later, I came all inside her mouth.

Me: You shall learn to eat Dad's sperm!

She kept on sucking till I was fully drained out. She even swallowed all down her throat.

Me: Nice to ear or not?

Wife looked me flirting and said: Nice but Dad' sperm even nicer, haha!

Me: You are such a slut!!!

Last edited by Sunwon; 07-03-2024 at 06:08 PM.
Old 07-03-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Do you have to shower him too?
Old 07-03-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Finally! Nice update as always!
Old 07-03-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
kakalim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post