The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Nice story bro. Camping for more
Old 22-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 14
drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

It was a very gentle kiss.

it was a little peck, like puppy love type. After that we hug for a while, enjoying each other's company, content for now.

me: I think I am in love
May: with who?
me: with you, my princess
May giggles: me too
me: you mean you are in love with you too?
May: you idiot! hahahahahah

We kiss again, this time it was a little more eager more strength, than we broke your kiss. We just hugged there. No words were exchanged, speech was unnecessary, seems that we are bounded telephatically.

I stroke her hair gently and admire her beauty: you are so beautiful my princess. you have very beautiful eyes.

May giggles: What about my nose? my ears? my mouth?
me: Those too.

I quickly kiss her eyes, her nose, her ears

I pay lots more attention to the ear, nibbling, blowing a little licking ...

May was getting a little bit aroused, she hug me a little tighter. We french a little. My hands were caressing her back. Her hands were on my hair. My hands auto-roam her back and when I was just about to slowly caress frontward .... I heard my mommy calling out my name. Mommy has returned.

We quickly arrange our attires a little and left my room.

Apparently, Sarah must have informed my Mommy that I brought a girl home, usually my mommy will not inform me when she has return from outside.

When my Mommy saw May, she was all smile. She quickly asked to introduce May to her ... blah blah blah, you know should know the "get to know your future in-laws" process.

me: Mommy, we are going away to the nearby resort and will spend a few nights away. Will return on Tuesday.

Mommy: okie. When are you leaving.

me: about now, we are catching the 1830 ferry. We are meeting some of our friends there at 1800. Where's papa?

Mommy: he is downstairs playing chess with his kakiss.

I left May to with my Mommy, while I went to my room to collect my gears.

Mommy to May: It was nice to meet you. I hope you drop by more often.

May: Thank you aunty, we make a move first. I will come and visit you soon. Goodbye, we will move off now.

Mommy: That will be very nice. I look forward to meeting you soon. Goodbye, have a wonderful time.

Mommy turned to me and say: Take good care of this sweet girl.

me: Yes Mommy [gave my mommy a little peck on her cheeks], byeeee

Actually, the timing was quite perfect. It was about 1725. Time really does fly when you enjoy ourself.

When in the car, May commented: Your mommy is nice.

We were a little ahead of our time when we reached there, it was 1752. But Jason and Jasmine were already there queuing. We quickly join the check-in counter.

Jasmine left us to queue, grabbed May aside making some small talk.

After making the counter arrangement, while walking towards the girls, Jason asked me: Bro, you packing or not?

Me: Packing what? Ruppiah? I have about 9 million, should be sufficient.

Jason: No lah, I meant condom.

Me: No worries, am prepared already.

Jason: KNN! so fucking eager liao, how many you bought, 2 box, 3 box?

Me: Just one lah. [did not told him it was one LARGE box]

Jason: you sure enough or not. dun make me ma-lu. I don't want to be attending your wedding with a very pregnant bride, especially when the guest heard we the match maker not make baby yet hor.

Me: mai siao lah ... will not happen one. [Man, was I wrong about that] .....
Old 22-09-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Go on, waiting for updates
Old 22-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 20
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very nicely written story TS. Upz you my humble 8 pointer so you will have the power!

With such a sweet start, I can feel the pain that will unfold in the end. Keep us posted soon.

Cheers!
Old 22-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

drslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant futuredrslump99 has a brilliant future

Yes it is sweet, the more pain it will get.
The love is so strong, the harder it is .... Even now, the heart still skip a beat whenever I think of her.
Writing the story brings back lots of memories, good and painful ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit76 View Post
Very nicely written story TS. Upz you my humble 8 pointer so you will have the power!

With such a sweet start, I can feel the pain that will unfold in the end. Keep us posted soon.

Cheers!
Old 22-09-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel that memories are what make you complete as a person in life. Be it bad or good, one fine day u will reflect on your life and remember what forms you as a man. Life still goes on no matter how much regrets you have.
Old 22-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Samster

Thanks for the power up.
I felt like he-man now. I have the POWER! By the power of SBF!

(How to issue power up?)

Quote:

Cheers!
Old 22-09-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by drslump99 View Post
Thanks for the power up.

(How to issue power up?)
You will notice a weighing scale icon beside the thread number on the right. Click on it to approve the thread to add rep points to the bro/sis.

Anyway you should feel the heartache when you are recalling your past with your ex. Your heart is reminding you that you have truly loved.

Hop you have gotten over it.
Old 22-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
You will notice a weighing scale icon beside the thread number on the right. Click on it to approve the thread to add rep points to the bro/sis.

Anyway you should feel the heartache when you are recalling your past with your ex. Your heart is reminding you that you have truly loved.

Hop you have gotten over it.
The front part is easy to recall and write, cause it is sweet and yet sad that things did not work out. Otherwise the title will not be love and pain.
I am wondering how to put the later part in words because it is not easy. Guess I will make it short and informative, will try to wrap up soon, but writing is no easy stuff.

This might end up to be as long as some of my undergraduate assignments
Old 22-09-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
The front part is easy to recall and write, cause it is sweet and yet sad that things did not work out. Otherwise the title will not be love and pain.
I am wondering how to put the later part in words because it is not easy. Guess I will make it short and informative, will try to wrap up soon, but writing is no easy stuff.

This might end up to be as long as some of my undergraduate assignments
No worries about that

Most readers I'm sure would prefer a story with heart. Just don't keep us waiting for updates or disappear. LOL
Old 22-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakiidii View Post
I feel that memories are what make you complete as a person in life. Be it bad or good, one fine day u will reflect on your life and remember what forms you as a man. Life still goes on no matter how much regrets you have.
Good or bad, it has happened.
Life still grows on ... As you have said.

A thought always floats in my head ... Would I have turned the same corner if I had been given a second chance.
Old 22-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HJL0ver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: My real life experience of love and Pain on a PRC

Awesome story Bro, i hope your heart will heal completely and the pain fade away with more time.
Old 23-09-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 16
uzumakiidii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the power up.

(How to issue power up?)
congrats congrats bro. with great power comes great responsibility. LOL
Old 23-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 0
Xazz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXazz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

10 for you bro for the great story!
Old 23-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

Re: My real life experience of love and Pain

We proceed to clear custom and entered the waiting lounge. Jason and I headed towards the DFS. We bought quite a few types of liquor. We bought a bottle Martell, a bottle of Rum (or was it Vodka), a bottle of Baileys 3 bottle of red wine and I bottle of sparkling wine. After purchase, we kind of wonder if we had over done ourself.
Can we possibly empty so much liquor in our bodies?

Soon it was time to board the vessel. The ferry was quite empty, almost 50 percent empty. We took the fore section, the girls were sited side by side still chatting away happily. Jason and I nearly snooze out before the vessel even left Singapore.

Nearly half way through the journey, I woke up. Jason was snoring loudly. Jasmine and May was no where in sight. Guess they must went to the upper deck. I was a little hungry, but I decided against buying some lousy snack on board. We should have a feast in the resort. So I tug into the snack bag and helped myself with some potato chips.

I somehow manage to empty half a canister. Goodness. I must be really hungry. The girls finally return with messy hairs, must be the sea breezes. They sat down, also helped themselves with the chips. Guess everyone is hungry.

Jasmine: some one hand and legs very fast hor, already bring May home to meet your mother. I am warning you, you better don't break her heart or else I will break your bones, one by one.

me: off course. It's usually girls breaking my heart not my bone. Dun worry, I will take good care of her, she will be my princess from now on.
(I grabbed May's hand to signal my sincerity)

May smile at me in return of my words and promise to cherish her.

Jasmine: Ok Ok, i trust that you will, thats the reason why I intro her to you. I will leave you two love birds alone. Honey wake up! You are snoring again, We are also almost upon the resort.

I continue to hold on to May's hand. The feeling was great. It felt like the Earth is spinning because of our love.

Soon we reached the Bintan Resort Terminal. We waited for May to get her VOA, to make things easier, her passport has something extra between the pages, beside the USD25.00

Apparently, that is not the only something extra we had to give, the liquor gave some reason for them to make some trouble, they insist that there is too many bottles. We negotiated down to 2 pieces of Pink note.

The resort send over a mini bus to pick us up, we were the only pessenger on board this ferry. As this was our first trip here, we were a little lost. The driver was able to give us some simple intro. He inform us that he has a friend that is available for hired, if we would like to venture out of the hotel. He pass us his freind's name card before letting us off the mini bus. We gave him a little tip.
Checking in was no problem. Jason took care of it.

Jason: here's your room key card. Lets meet here in the lobby in what? 20 mins.
Me: okie.

The porter quickly help us with our bags to the rooms. We were in 2 different blocks, we have to walk pass their block before getting to ours. It was a quick walk, the porter must have thought we were just married, he kept asking Honey moon? Honey moon?

We arrived in the room, on the 2nd floor, it was a garden view room. I send the porter on his way not before giving him a little tip. He was all happy and reply: mister, if you need my help, please call concierge and asked for Mike (or Mikey, or Michael), I recommend you the best masseur here.......blah blah blah.
I thanked him, promised to look him up and showed him the door.

The room was quite huge, later I found out that we were staying in a suit. All thanks to Jason. May was in the balcony. It was already dark despite the lighting from the pool on the far side. We cannot view the sea or the beach, but we can hear the sound of the shore clashing sea waters. I hugged May from behind as she stood on the balcony. She lightly struggled breaking free from my hug, turned around and hugged me. I kissed her on her fore head, we stood in the balcony happily in each others arm. After a short while, May led me into the room. She started unpacking our belongings. I stored the "provision" on the shelf and the wine into the small fridge. I admire her while she was busy with our clothing, in my mind, I was wondering if she is the one. The one that I will spend the rest of my life with her, holding our hand till we depart from this earth? She is so caring and sweet. I am sure she will make a perfect wife and a good mother.

My thought was cut short when the room telephone rang, Jason called and ask If we are ready. I replied yup.

We ended up having dinner in the Kelong Seafood Restaurant. The food was all right but the company was out of this world. After dinner, we retire to the lounge for a free cocktail welcome drink. We were all discussing on what should we do tomorrow. It was late so we cannot do much tonight. As we were all having different ideas and with the welcome drinks depleted, we decided to go back to our room to continue our conversation and started with our provisions.

We started with the Martel, we dialed room services for soda water, ices and some lemon. After like 30 minutes into our discussion and not so many helping of our poison, we heard thunder, it was beginning to rain. Hahaha, all the planning to go for banana ride, kayaking, scuba diving ..... all go down the drain if it continues to rain. So we decided to make plans during breakfast. We started playing cards, the big 2 game. I suck in the game, I personally have more than 10 helping. While Jasmine came up the winner. The rain doesn't seems to ease, it continues to pour and show no sign of easing. Jason and Jasmine decided to call it the night, before leaving the room, Jason asked us not to be too loud.

We are finally alone in our "honeymoon" suit. We were all a little typsy aft the generous of helping to the Martel, it was almost empty. We shortly ourself in each others arm again. We started kissing, we could taste alcohol in each other's mouth. Our hands were roaming each others back as we continue to french.

May wants to shower first, but separately. Owwwwwwww, it's ok, all good things will come eventually. While she was taking the shower, I decided to cleaned up the room a little, especially our snacks and the liquor cups and ice tub.

I dimmed the light, selected a soft pop radion station. Did I mention that the room service crew scattered some flower pedals on the king size bed. it is perfect. Good atmosphere.

TBC

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1