The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2003, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: A word of Thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by DNAT
which segment 'cork-up' ? got meh? I thought only got '7-up' ...

Well, those picky on 'companions' type must only cheong on week days at his own pace in which he can spend 3 hours to choose ....
Got some minor 'cork ups' on the 1st day............much to pay for the taxis, how much the disco cost etc. Me forgot to check up on the costs.

Old 01-12-2003, 10:32 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: A word of Thanks

Quote:
sorry leh, I forgot to inform you earlier that being an or-kui-nicer, you sure gotta sacrifice some sleep (travel here and there), some $ (trunk call and sms etc), and some bo-liao requests ....
Now that I know.......next time, will try to catch some sleep whenever I can. Anyway, I only organise trips once in a blue moon coz most of the time, I follow ppl rather than lead them......

Old 01-12-2003, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: Re: A word of Thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by l3atu
Got some minor 'cork ups' on the 1st day............much to pay for the taxis, how much the disco cost etc. Me forgot to check up on the costs.
well, I guess most brothers won't blame you casue you had tried your very best .... 1 or 2 overcharging is still unavoidable.

Well, dun like the 'horse after cannon' but did nothing before or during the overcharging .... its not that orkuinicer must take charge of EVERYTHING!

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-12-2003, 10:40 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Now that I know.......next time, will try to catch some sleep whenever I can. Anyway, I only organise trips once in a blue moon coz most of the time, I follow ppl rather than lead them......
perhaps next time we go with those steady or at least been there once kakis then no need to orkuinice or follow liao .... just OTOT

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-12-2003, 10:43 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A word of Thanks

Quote:
well, I guess most brothers won't blame you casue you had tried your very best .... 1 or 2 overcharging is still unavoidable.

Well, dun like the 'horse after cannon' but did nothing before or during the overcharging .... its not that orkuinicer must take charge of EVERYTHING!

Minor setbacks are unavoidable. But I will learn from them and if I happen to organise any other trips in future, I will definitely not make the same mistakes.

Old 01-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
perhaps next time we go with those steady or at least been there once kakis then no need to orkuinice or follow liao .... just OTOT
Good idea !

Old 01-12-2003, 10:49 AM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 22
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Hoi, Teng Q
Old 01-12-2003, 10:50 AM
Samster

OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
Actually no need to follow or lead lah, go together the best.
Old 01-12-2003, 10:52 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A word of Thanks

Quote:
Good idea !
So when we going again??
Old 01-12-2003, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by OceanEleven
Actually no need to follow or lead lah, go together the best.
Means if we go disco you also follow ?

Old 01-12-2003, 03:07 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A word of Thanks

Quote:
Means if we go disco you also follow ?
cannot force ppl to do things .... esp. in cheong scene - you forgot the cheong rules liao meh ?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-12-2003, 03:10 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A word of Thanks

Quote:
cannot force ppl to do things .... esp. in cheong scene - you forgot the cheong rules liao meh ?
Oops ! Paisey............me forgot.........

Old 01-12-2003, 04:06 PM
cool126969

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A word of Thanks

Quote:
Good idea !
I know i not so steady, but try my best to accomdate everyone mah, all happy will do mah, no need to fight over ceweks, all "working gals" mah, unless wanna married then got nothing to say.....shake it all out baby!!!
Purely a professional transaction $$ mah.....unless batu kana KT lah.......XMAS is round the corner , better go church more often in batu (Cool is "TCSS")
Old 01-12-2003, 04:19 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A word of Thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by cool126969
I know i not so steady, but try my best to accomdate everyone mah, all happy will do mah, no need to fight over ceweks, all "working gals" mah, unless wanna married then got nothing to say.....shake it all out baby!!!
Purely a professional transaction $$ mah.....unless batu kana KT lah.......XMAS is round the corner , better go church more often in batu (Cool is "TCSS")
ai yo! you got the wrong idea liao leh ....

who ever say you not steady, I sure hammer him one ....

13atu and I are jus 'de-briefing' on some non-cewek issues lah ... nothing major. Stay cool! when you and A wanna cheong BT?

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 01-12-2003, 04:23 PM
cool126969

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking

me cool 126969, of course not so steady mah, not sure got other cheongsters out there even more Not at all steady mah.......anyway, nice to see DNAT & Batu so KaMtOnG leh...KAM will do, no need to TONG hor.......wait u both Tong me, my nick, auto change to hot29126969 loh...cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1